• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Future AI Toilets To Scan Poop

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Future AI Toilets to Scan Poop to Diagnose Health Issues
The special toilets will be able to perform fecal and urine analyses.

In the future, your toilet could diagnose your potential health issues simply by analyzing your bodily waste. That is the plan of a company called Micron that is developing a smart artificial intelligence-powered toilet.

https://interestingengineering.com/future-ai-toilets-to-scan-poop-to-diagnose-health-issues
If they work and every combination of cleaning products that will also be poured into them that could skew results are taken into consideration then yes, this would then be a good product .. until then, I'm out.

The best ANALogue version was the shelf-bog, associated with Holland and Northern Europe.

Your stools could be inspected, dry, on a porcelain platform, before being washed into the cANALs.

I used one just the once and apologized that I had only a massive, Heineken-scented wee to offer it. :(

Last edited:
The best ANALogue version was the shelf-bog, associated with Holland and Northern Europe.

Your stools could be inspected, dry, on a porcelain platform, before being washed into the cANALs.

I used one just the once and apologized that I had only a massive, Heineken-scented wee to offer it. :(

Used those when I lived in Hungary. The scariest one was at the university library bogs, where the shelf was so long and shallow it seemed your leavings might get up and follow you.

Fancy. The first time you know you’re pregnant is when you hear it from your toilet. Kinda spoils the occasion somewhat.

And when hubby uses the bog and the AI says ' Congratulations, it's going to be a boy ! Oh, you didn't know; sorry'.

And when hubby uses the bog and the AI says ' Congratulations, it's going to be a boy ! Oh, you didn't know; sorry'.
Maybe worse still... 'Congratulations, your alien abduction wasn't a dream after all'...

And one can imagine the AI saying 'Take a good look, no, closer. NOW can you see why your bum itches. That turd is trying to walk off on it's own'.

Of course. it's nothing new... toilets being adapted in the 21st century.

How many of us wish we could go back to eating a, chocolate Mr Whippy, like this...

So... what tune would you choose...

To be safe, would probably test out, '1812 Overture' first of all...

Back