• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Geologist Unearths An End-Of-Days Plan Built Into Religion

H2onE2

Devoted Cultist
Geologist Unearths an End-of-Days Plan Built into Modern Religion

Submitted by B Billy Marse Professional Geologist, attempting to link the 1920 to 30’s Dust Bowl to a preglacial condition, unearthed an End-of-Days plan, a Revelation built into modern society, based on religion. The discovery involved identifying and mapping the 110,000 year rotating earth climate termed Glacial Respiration. This climate switches through patterns, where a long COLD period (100,000-year Glacial Winter) is followed by a short WARM period (10,000-year Global Summer). Traumatic environmental extinction periods caused by switching between Glacial Winter and Global Summer have been tracked by ancient man, and ancient man responded by producing remarkable physical structures for salvation in this life, not the next; pyramids, mountain retreats and raised pillared foundations were constructed. In addition, ancient man invented complex solar calendars able to time Glacial Respiration over the 110,000 year period. The ancient calendars tracked the accumulation of ice in the upper atmosphere and the release of this energy, creating the flood of Noah, Gilgamesh, Ziusudra and the myth of Atlantis. The other traumatic switching event that the solar calendar marked was the rapid drought and sudden reduction in surface vegetation occurring at the beginning of Glacial Winter. This catastrophic drought and reduction in vegetation is a Dust Bowl and was predicted by the Mayan prophecy to occur in 2012.
The altering climate was not completely understood by ancient man, their answer to these events of environmental annihilation and the surviving folklore was to create gods and the practice of worship. Salvation and sacrifice was invented to choose for their god, the sacrificial offering, in hopes of not being personally, naturally selected. Circular Asian and linear Western religions are based on the rotational earth climate of Glacial Respiration. The problem with a modern society governed by environmental religions based on rotational extinction event, leads to the sole question, does a religious prophecy produce its own Revelations? Since, the switching event of the drought has been timed by the Mayans solar calendar to occur in 2012 and described throughout the Bible in metaphors, is there an active group or fraternal society planning to force Global Cooling? The answer is yes, and unfortunately altering earth’s climate turns out to be relatively easy. The psychological components of the 2012 plan have been released and involve both miseducation and an environmental misdirection, regurgitated from the armpit of academia, as Global Warming. The force of Global Warming does occur but at the beginning of Global Summer and not out of the Glacial Respiration sequence. In conclusion the days will soon grow dark, cold and near.

For additional research on this topic please visit the web page http://www.H2onE2.com
Glacial Respiration, Conceptual Ring of Ice, The End of Linear Western Religion a Geological Exploration of an E2 Earthen Planet and the H2 Human Species
Author: B Billy Marse, Professional Geologist
Free videos include:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1073586/pyramid_and_eye_secret_solved

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1105639/the_simplicity_of_space

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1131578/proof_to_evolution_found_in_the_two_promoting_conditions

[/url] :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Edit: Resized URLs. P_M

would probably have watched the links but for the odd and anoying voiceovers

sounds like a bbcb computer from the 80s(school days indeed)

TinFinger said:

I like the creepy 2001 Space Odyssey voice. It is the current level of technology. If you want more you will have to wait for a future that won’t come.

H2onE2 said:
TinFinger said:

I like the creepy 2001 Space Odyssey voice. It is the current level of technology. If you want more you will have to wait for a future that won’t come.

HAL's voice is by Douglas Rain. an actor who lives in Stratford, Ontario - he mostly does Shakespeare.

I am attracted to imperfections because it makes the object real. When it is real it is both powerful and alive. Why paint a perfect nose when a bent and twisted one tells much more of a personal story.

Ask me some science or history questions that is why I am here. I am a scientist not an artist. :shock:

ok why is gravity so weak when compared with electromagnatism?

why didnt monkeys evolve?

what is time?

well aparently we have evolved from a family of monkeys.meaning we kept evolving but they didnt.why?

TinFinger said:
well aparently we have evolved from a family of monkeys.meaning we kept evolving but they didnt.why?
Gncxx meant that the earlier monkeys, our common ancestors, evolved into all sorts of different kinds of monkeys and human apes. ;)

I do love it when the entire body of academic professionals are completely proven wrong by one individual, who not only proves them wrong in one field, but does so with a comprehensive proof that applies to a multitude of differing fields, fields that it is rare to find one person with fluent expertise in. Truly we are witnessing a Kuhnian paradigm shift, and the work of a polymath. (*all said with tongue firmly in cheek*)

Here is my science question H2onE2. What are your qualifications? Where did you obtain them. Who did you study under? What major publications (or even minor ones) have you published, and in which peer reviewed journals has your work appeared? Which authors have you previously collaborated with? Which professional organisations are you a member of? Who is your employer (since you say you are a professional geologist, you must be employed by someone in a geological capacity, be it Federal, State or privately).

Grand claims are made so often by so many. I would like to verify that you understand and have been trained in the theories that you dismiss so spectacularly in coming up with your own unified theory.

lawofnations said:
I do love it when the entire body of academic professionals are completely proven wrong by one individual, who not only proves them wrong in one field, but does so with a comprehensive proof that applies to a multitude of differing fields, fields that it is rare to find one person with fluent expertise in. Truly we are witnessing a Kuhnian paradigm shift, and the work of a polymath. (*all said with tongue firmly in cheek*)

Here is my science question H2onE2. What are your qualifications? Where did you obtain them. Who did you study under? What major publications (or even minor ones) have you published, and in which peer reviewed journals has your work appeared? Which authors have you previously collaborated with? Which professional organisations are you a member of? Who is your employer (since you say you are a professional geologist, you must be employed by someone in a geological capacity, be it Federal, State or privately).

Grand claims are made so often by so many. I would like to verify that you understand and have been trained in the theories that you dismiss so spectacularly in coming up with your own unified theory.

I am a Professional Geologist BS with field camp and half of a master’s degree in Hydro. All told, I have approximately 200 credit hours of classes but would say most of my education came from keeping the dust of the books at the University library. My employment history would include being fired from an Exxon contract and a state government for not stretching my ethical responsibly. I haven’t joined any professional organizations because of the costs, but would like to attend a yearly USGS meeting.

Peer reviewed journals are only accepted by individuals with a masters or PHD degrees and I am not subservient enough to obtain one. Most students go to class to memorize the lecture and prepare for examinations. I created interest in studding only to prove the professors wrong and question them when their claims became loosely grounded. Maybe watching the poor tempered professor squirm and wiggle around a question was also personal enjoyable. Most of my free time was spent researching and piecing together H2onE2. Currently I am unemployed and left my last job and location in the dead on night. Maybe this could be my next story.

I have a patent that everyone uses on a daily bases and which I receive no royalties. Interests include free energy machines and human powered devises both of which I am not financial able to pursue. Since I am not able to follow my interests, I published.

I won't comment on your theory just yet, as I have just glanced over your webpage and not looked at the videos.

But - here's a hint: If you want to be taken seriously it certainly would help to get the spelling right. "studded" instead of "studied", "excess" instead of "access" and so forth. Glaring punctuation errors abound.

In short, if you want to publish, at least get someone to edit your work.

Also, I know you have to eat a lot of humble pie to get anywhere in the academia, I have an MA in the arts and thought about a PhD for a while, but couldn't bring myself to do it. In the end I decided I'd spent more than enough time in the ivory tower.

But if there is one thing I've learned, it is that a bit of humility and respect for the elders go a long way. No matter what you do.

I'll check out the links later tonight if I get a chance.

Cheers for now.

TinFinger said:

Maybe they knew when they had it good and just thought 'Being a monkey is kinda cool!'

I like Monkeys. Monkeys are funky.

Zilch5 said:
I won't comment on your theory just yet, as I have just glanced over your webpage and not looked at the videos.

But - here's a hint: If you want to be taken seriously it certainly would help to get the spelling right. "studded" instead of "studied", "excess" instead of "access" and so forth. Glaring punctuation errors abound.

In short, if you want to publish, at least get someone to edit your work.

Also, I know you have to eat a lot of humble pie to get anywhere in the academia, I have an MA in the arts and thought about a PhD for a while, but couldn't bring myself to do it. In the end I decided I'd spent more than enough time in the ivory tower.

But if there is one thing I've learned, it is that a bit of humility and respect for the elders go a long way. No matter what you do.

I'll check out the links later tonight if I get a chance.

Cheers for now.

I have tons of problems with words that sound alike, excess" instead of "access. My book was professionally edited I just do not both with most of these posts. Humble pie and hard work is one thing but my experience left me with a total lack of respect.

TinFinger said:
ok why is gravity so weak when compared with electromagnatism?

why didnt monkeys evolve?

what is time?

TinFinger you are not being nice. Do you really feel that threatened by me?

gravity is stronger than electromagnetism.

Monkeys have continued to evolve. The department of education has definitely stopped evolving.

Time is something that begins and finishes us.

"Bother", I power lifted yesterday at the gym so I was slightly brain dead.

gravity is stronger than electromagnetism.

No its not, gravity is the weakest of the four forces (Strong, Weak Electromagnetic and Gravity). You may need to brush up on your physics or refrain from making statements such as the one above, otherwise people may begin to think that you don't know what your talking about.

Simple physics experiment.

Place a drawing pin on the floor. Now take a common or garden fridge magnet, hold it a centimetre or so above the drawing pin. Watch the pin leap upwards.

Now on one side we have a crappy little magnet, on the other we have the gravitational pull of the entire frickin planet earth, a mass of approximately 6x10^24 kilos.

Do you still contend that gravity is the stronger force?

Re: Geologist Unearths an End-of-Days Plan Built into Religi

H2onE2 said:

Traumatic environmental extinction periods caused by switching between Glacial Winter and Global Summer have been tracked by ancient man, and ancient man responded by producing remarkable physical structures for salvation in this life, not the next; pyramids, mountain retreats and raised pillared foundations were constructed.

The Pyramids are structures for salvation in this life?

Explain please.

I'm wondering if this thing's a spoof B Billy Marse is phonetically pretty close to Billy Meier, coincidence or conspiracy?

If it's not, there's so much wrong it's hard to know where to start. The Egyptian video for a start mixes elements from about 2,000 years of history to appear as if they're contemporaneous. Khufu didn't worship one God Amon-Ra. IIRC the concept of Amon-Ra is at least thousand years later than the great pyramid (Khufu in his horizon). Heiroglyphics weren't the first written language, the eye isn't the oldest symbol known to man...etc.

And B Billy Marse has been leaving similar postings all over the interweb.

http://www.theblackvault.com/ftopic-68228-0.html

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/003850.html

misterwibble said:

Place a drawing pin on the floor. Now take a common or garden fridge magnet, hold it a centimetre or so above the drawing pin. Watch the pin leap upwards.

Now on one side we have a crappy little magnet, on the other we have the gravitational pull of the entire frickin planet earth, a mass of approximately 6x10^24 kilos.

I was thinking of natural or manmade forces; maybe even worse case in the environment. The question I answer correctly because I would rather be exposed physically to a planets magnet field than the lack of or an extensive level of gravity. I guess I could do some research and math but who cares about the dumb question.

Timble2 said:
I'm wondering if this thing's a spoof B Billy Marse is phonetically pretty close to Billy Meier, coincidence or conspiracy?

If it's not, there's so much wrong it's hard to know where to start. The Egyptian video for a start mixes elements from about 2,000 years of history to appear as if they're contemporaneous. Khufu didn't worship one God Amon-Ra. IIRC the concept of Amon-Ra is at least thousand years later than the great pyramid (Khufu in his horizon). Heiroglyphics weren't the first written language, the eye isn't the oldest symbol known to man...etc.

And B Billy Marse has been leaving similar postings all over the interweb.

http://www.theblackvault.com/ftopic-68228-0.html

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/003850.html

Do a Google search on some of my movie titles and you will find I have been censored off tons of sites. I post everywhere hoping to find open minded people and sites that do not censor my posts.
Here is a H2onE2 friendly site. I plan on posting links on my site to places that are civilized.

http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/pyram...com/forum/thread342118/pg1[url] :evil:

Re: Geologist Unearths an End-of-Days Plan Built into Religi

caroleaswas said:
H2onE2 said:

Traumatic environmental extinction periods caused by switching between Glacial Winter and Global Summer have been tracked by ancient man, and ancient man responded by producing remarkable physical structures for salvation in this life, not the next; pyramids, mountain retreats and raised pillared foundations were constructed.

The Pyramids are structures for salvation in this life?

Explain please.

Lets us say we are about to get hit with a category 5 hurricane with 50 feet of flooding water and 300 mile an hour winds. What manmade structure on earth would you want to run into for survival? I am picking the great Pyramid of Giza. What is your pick?

Timble2 said:

If it's not, there's so much wrong it's hard to know where to start. The Egyptian video for a start mixes elements from about 2,000 years of history to appear as if they're contemporaneous. Khufu didn't worship one God Amon-Ra. IIRC the concept of Amon-Ra is at least thousand years later than the great pyramid (Khufu in his horizon). l

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun

During the eighteenth dynasty (1550-1292 BC, the pharaoh Akhenaten (also known as Amenhotep IV) introduced the worship of the Aten, a god whose power was manifested both literally and symbolically in the sun's disc. He defaced the symbols of the old gods and based his new religion upon one new god: the Aten. However, this abrupt change was very unpopular, particularly with the previous temple priests, who now found themselves without any of their former power. Consequently, when Akhenaten died, his name was striken from the Egyptian records, and all of his changes were swiftly undone. It was almost as if this monotheistic sect had never occurred. Worship of the Aten was replaced and worship of Amun-Ra was restored. The priests persuaded the new underage pharaoh Tutankhaten, whose name meant "the living image of Aten", to change his name to Tutankhamun, "the living image of Amun".

http://guardians.net/egypt/khufu.htm

Khufu (2589-2566 BC) was the 4th Dynasty (2613-2498BC) pharaoh who built the Great Pyramid of Giza

Ok you got me here but not all the way. It depends how I worded everything. The one thing we should both believe in, is there was a progressive reduction of gods and certain gods became much more important. I agree Akhenaten totally eliminated all other gods between 1550-1292 BC. Amun-Ra was the most important god in ancient Egypt and played a role in their creation myth. I will be doing a new version of the pyramid movie soon. I hate that is 15 minutes long. Thanks for the input.

There is a ton of info I could not include in the 15 minute video; like this.

I believe the sarcophagus is actually a bathtub and a major component to the ritual intended to turn a pharaoh into the sun god. I believe the Egyptians took their creation myth to hart and prepared the internal workings of the pyramid to ritually wet the pharaoh. This ritual was to be performed during a great flood.

As Bizarre as it might seem the air vents which leads into the Kings chamber seem to focus into the bathtub and are intend first to direct rain water into the chamber. This is to fill the tub and anoint the pharaoh at the beginning of his journey that safely simulates the creation myth. The pharaohs believed they were entitled to be god.

Excerpts from the book:
http://www.H2onE2.com Glacial Respiration, Conceptual Ring of Ice, The End of Linear Western Religion
A Geological Exploration of an E2 Earthen Planet And the H2 Human Species
Author: B Billy Marse, Professional Geologist

The importance and abundance of water rituals in religion is a reflection of the traumatic Glacial Switch event. This water key uncovers the connection between the Glacial Switch and the formation of religion. In addition, submersion rituals have the ability to prove an environmental connection to any religious doctrine.
Submerging the body to cleanse the soul and accept the spirit is built on a history of E2 flooding following the Glacial Switch. All pre-modern and primitive cultures use some form of ritual submergence for purifying purposes or rebirth. Both pre-modern and ancient cultures use water rituals as an initiation to life or the entrance into adulthood. This practice originated to honor water spirits and later advanced into baptism and components of birth rituals, such as circumcision. Holy water and Baptism are a representation of the Great Flood and how it purifies and cleanses the earth. Baptism is a cleansing of the soul from its perverse social behaviors, actually mimicking the religious beliefs behind the Great Flood.

H2onE2 said:
misterwibble said:

I was thinking of natural or manmade forces; maybe even worse case in the environment. The question I answer correctly because I would rather be exposed physically to a planets magnet field than the lack of or an extensive level of gravity. I guess I could do some research and math but who cares about the dumb question.
Whoops! There goes your credibility.

If you airily wave away valid criticism like this, and can't be bothered to get your facts right and do some research, why should we believe or care about anything you say?

H2onE2 said:
..I guess I could do some research and math but who cares about the dumb question.
..problem is, the "dumb questions" are often the ones by which grand theories stand or fall. Dumb doesn't necessarily mean irrelevant or wrong - and in fact they usually require answers of simple clarity.

The semantic fog of theorisation can cover a multitude of sins, but straight questions throw an altogether sharper light. There's lots of learned and open-minded people on here, and most are willing to give a fair hearing. In return, though, be prepared for scepticism and complicated enquiries.

In short, if you want us to buy it, you have to sell it to us :).

How does one measure if gravity is stronger than electro-magnetism anyway?

Also, why bother?

Back