• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghost silly season is here.

It's a spider. Great video though. If you look carefully about half way through the video, you can see the front legs being used as feelers, as the others walk, and the general shape of the spider, etc.

Leave the spiders alone!! They've done nothing to warrant this constant CCTV surveillance 24 hours a day!

Seems to be overly-lit by a light source above and just behind the camera.

But while we're on CCTV capturing ghosts this is one of only four vids I've “favourited” on You Tube simply because it all looks so natural.

mooks out

Moooksta said:
this is one of only four vids I've “favourited” on You Tube simply because it all looks so natural.

Bit tricky to work out what we are looking at there. :?

Use your imagination, man. :roll:

:lol:

JackDark said:
Moooksta said:
this is one of only four vids I've “favourited” on You Tube simply because it all looks so natural.

I thought the red arrows appearing in the middle of the screen were rather obvious. Or do you mean what we're actually seeing?

The first bit of movement could either be a foot walking out the door or more likely a mouse scurrying out. The second seems to look like a face appearing. I've discounted a reflection as both men turn to look at its position. Their reaction is very interesting, sheer horror. Although as the Crop Circle fakers tended to all drink in the same establishments I'd also believe it could be a wind-up by the regulars on the public.

All the person who posted says is that in his role as a security guard he stole the tape. An oxymoron if ever I heard one.

mooks out

Moooksta said:
JackDark said:
Moooksta said:

I thought the red arrows appearing in the middle of the screen were rather obvious.:

Only if we are looking at 'red arrows'. ;)

Back