• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghost Video, Croxteth Hall Liverpool

rjmrjmrjm

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/videos-p ... -23327003/

Interesting... my initial thought was "it's a torch beam" but when the blob reaches the lighter path it is still visible.

My second thought was, it's the light from a Police Helicopter... Croxteth is notorious for gangs, it wouldn't surprise me if it was the Police doing a sweep.

Tiny bug crawling down the lens. Because it's inside the focal length, it's out of focus, so it looks fuzzy, like a photographer's thumb in shot.

Yes. It does look a bit vertical (ie. moving down the lens) for a ghost (which would probably be operating in the space depicted in the photograph).

I agree, it looks like a bug. Especially from the vertical movement.

If the 'apparition' had changed in opacity, then it would be more believable.

Ah! But, the bit where the 'apparition' crosses the path, looks so much like it's actually walking. ;)

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Ah! But, the bit where the 'apparition' crosses the path, looks so much like it's actually walking. ;)

It is walking.

It's walking across the lens ;)

Bug.

Far too common these days. Seem that every 'town official' in the country is 'scratching their head' over one of these. :lol:

Excellent, if the second one's a bug it knew exactly where to climb the stairs on the monitor!

Thanks rjm.

mooks out

Yeh, that's a truly interesting bit of footage. The pessimist in me still sees an insect as, although it follows the stairs, it's route is largely random with an insect type zig zag. But I must admit, I'm thinking it's worth investigating!

Moooksta said:
Excellent, if the second one's a bug it knew exactly where to climb the stairs on the monitor!

Thanks rjm.

mooks out

But not how to go back down them.

The apparition in the second instance appears to climb the steps but then "jumps" down a height of 18/20 feet!

This makes it unlikely to be a person wearing reflective clothing as suggested by some folk locally, eager to blame a prankster. That sort of drop, in the dark mind, has to be hazardous to say the least.

It looks most likely to be an insect. If it was a ghost why did it choose to jump down rather than return via the steps?

Back