• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghosts of Greys....

Iamroachford

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Derek ascends to new heights of psychical shenanigans......I dont know wether to laugh or cry.

James H said:
please elaborate.

Derek Acorah claims to have seen the ghost of an alien grey in this weekends MHL from Pendle Hill and Clitheroe.

Whether you believe Acorah or not, it's certainly an entertaining idea.

I can imagine a ghostly herd of all the cattle etc., etc.. that have been mutilated over the years to be a genuinely horrifying spectacle.

Sorry, but it's hard to take MH and anything Deggsy spouts about the ghosts he allegedly contacts, without lobbing aliens into the equation!

Perhaps he intends to branch out in other paranormal fields, and earning mucho dinero as a "consultant". However, I've nothing against this if he starts to become involved with psychotic cannibals, SHC or abduction.

Did he explain why he thought it was the ghost of a Grey rather than a live one? Was it transparent or something?

I don't know why, but I find the idea of a ghost of an alien quite sad. Poor little thing, millions of miles from home. Doomed forever to haunt a strange planet. It must be a very odd and lonely non-existence.

unless as greyalien says he isnt dead but is infact an etheral being from another planet / galaxy.

sunsplash said:
Alien Ghosts!

Do you mean the ones that reloaded Oswald's rifle, Haunt Highgate, Live in Rennes Le Chateau, and Mootilate Cattle?

Whilst we're conflating fields for fun & profit.

Womaniac said:
I can imagine a ghostly herd of all the cattle etc., etc.. that have been mutilated over the years to be a genuinely horrifying spectacle.
That's just given me an idea. MH from an abatoir! "What's that Sam ... lot's of cows?"

Well if dying under tragic circumstances is supposed to increase one's chances of remaining as a ghost, dying on a planet so far from home oughta do it! So instead of "Go toward the light!" I guess you'd tell him/her, "Phone home!"

zede said:
Well if dying under tragic circumstances is supposed to increase one's chances of remaining as a ghost, dying on a planet so far from home oughta do it! So instead of "Go toward the light!" I guess you'd tell him/her, "Phone home!"

:_omg: :headbutt:

what's so weird about the idea of alien ghosts? if aliens exist and if ghosts exist, why can't aliens be doomed to walk the cosmos for eternity after they pop their clogs?

I guess it does make sense, but at the same time, claiming to see and alien ghost kind of screams out "I need attention. Pay attention to me now damn it!"

rainy ocean, you're quite right. in fact, the next time i'm at a crowded bar and can't get served i'll use the same technique. "Aaaaargh it's the ghost of grey! And by the way, yes i do want attention. just a pint of mild, guv."

now here's a thought re aliens and ghosts. maybe the ETs we humans see are all ghosts because when they're alive they actually live in the spirit world but when they die thy end up here and vice-verse. yep, so in the spirit world, there are all these aliens posting things on messaging boards going, "no way. last night i was abducted by humans again!!" "ah, you're nuts. don't you know humans don't exist!" hmm. by jove! i think i've cracked it! or just cracked.

i do not intentionally repeat or copy the previous posts, but if still know so very little on the subject how can we possibly deem that this is a "ghost". the data on greys, and aliens in general, show that they pay scant observation to physics.

Derek's just helping us out with thorny theological issues.

what's so weird about the idea of alien ghosts? if aliens exist and if ghosts exist, why can't aliens be doomed to walk the cosmos for eternity after they pop their clogs?

This would infer that aliens have roaming spirits and therefore you could say that this denotes the existence of a soul. In the absence of other sentient beings recorded as NOT having souls this points towards the fact that everything in the universe has a soul and, from a spiritual point of view, this is pretty interesting. Does God let aliens in Heaven? That aside, the spirit of a being which exists outside our own constructs of religion goes some way toward proving that there is a God. However, because the Bible tells us that God created man in his own image, and since greys do not look like men, a loophole exists in the Bible and as a result we should no longer take seriously anything else written in there. Expect Deggsy to be menaced by Opus Dei any day now. Alternatively, it could be that he's just talking out of his chuff.

Back