• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

GhostStudy.com: What Do You Make Of It?

Plague Rider said:
Damn that's one large nappy-wearing child!! Spooky. Mind you, I can't get over the fact that on the front page they have a link through to the 'Achrives'..... Some pseudo spooky ghost catching religious cult, perchance?

I did e-mail Jim about the spelling mistake 2 months ago, but never even got an acknowledgment. I don't think he likes criticism.

Its amazing that if someone says that, for instance, there's a baby in the background, we instantly look for it, and generally thats what we see, until we actually do realise its nothing more than a simple household lamp. Well spotted Spillage.

(Said in a whisper) Like I've said before I don't think they have heard of simulacra :D

The usual hilariousness in September's pics. I particularly like the Ghost on a Bike.

Yup, nothing remarkable in this months lot. I like this one, just because someone has drawn in what they believe they can see in the piccie. Looks superimposed to me.

Elffriend said:
Yup, nothing remarkable in this months lot. I like this one, just because someone has drawn in what they believe they can see in the piccie. Looks superimposed to me.

That looks like a figure from a painting to me - I think "Jean" is having us on!

Yup and another Willard Library one taken when library is open.

I recently did a Photoshop course and now I know exactly what can be artificially achieved on a photo I will never believe another one as long as I live, UNLESS I have taken it myself (I took the attached last week in Paris :D )

Woah!! Surely one for the conspiracy thread! I knew those aliens had something to do with the Eiffel Tower.....

:rofl:

But seriously, I cannot trust photographic evidence as is shown earlier in this thread. Too damned easy to fake.

Elffriend said:
But seriously, I cannot trust photographic evidence as is shown earlier in this thread. Too damned easy to fake.
You have a very good point there. Through current technology its far too easy to fake pictures, hence why we've never seen genuine video proof of ghosts as its a lot more difficult to fake. Not to say that all ghost photos are faked, by the way.

No indeed, but I still wouldn't believe any ghost picture as that is my nature. I still like looking at them though.

Although I firmly believe in the existence of ghosts, I'm always going to be a little skeptical until I actually see what can only be described as a ghost or have an encounter of some kind with one.

This months selection of photo's is up, HOWEVER they are still under September's heading.

This one looks like a slow shutter speed photo of two women. Jim does actually say that as well (progress :D )

Quite a few orbs this month :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!
Of all the naive comments and assumptions on ghoststudy, this has to be one of the best!
ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/boxer.htm

"This is obviously a true orb."

LOL! Oh aye? So it's not just someone shining a small torch at the door to play with the dog then? HAHA! I think you'll find it blatantly is! (Funny how it doesn't look at all like a usual "orb" like in those random "orb" pics with a cat and a dog showing no signs at all of noticing them, *As they are not there!*)

Still...it's a laff innit!
:D

Ravenstone said:
Doesn't look like nurses to me. Looks like nuns.

Well the one on the left looks like a bride, with a fluffy veil, so it could be a bride and bridesmaid coming down the stairs, but it could be 2 girls dressing up.

spillage said:
LMAO!!!
Of all the naive comments and assumptions on ghoststudy, this has to be one of the best!
ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/boxer.htm

LOL! Oh aye? So it's not just someone shining a small torch at the door to play with the dog then? HAHA! I think you'll find it blatantly is! (Funny how it doesn't look at all like a usual "orb" like in those random "orb" pics with a cat and a dog showing no signs at all of noticing them, *As they are not there!*)

Still...it's a laff innit!
:D

Spillage your link doesn't work old bean. The orb image is here for those wanting to see it.

I didn't think of a torch Spillage. Nice one!!!

edit - I see jim has had September amended to October at last!!!!

Looks like the dog is about to be searched by the feds for drugs to me.

"Up against the wall muthaf*cka. Hand over those snacks."

Ghost Study is once again its usual mix of blind naivite and utter shite.

Orb!!! :mad:
GOOD GOD!!

Is there no credibility left in the paranormal world. I mean no, come on.... its that, but, just, ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Yer torch without a doubt, check how its brighter around the edge caused by the lense diffusing the light into a constant beam.
An energy source would be brightest in the middle not around the edges unless it was diffused somehow.

It looks to me like a joke photo, like 'You've Been Framed', where someone's decided to take a photo of the funny position the dog gets in when he's chasing a light over the wall. I'm certainly more impressed with the crucified dog look than the flash light.

Seeming as I been away from my thread quite some time, it's good to see so many people share my original view!

Keep your eye on the site. November pics are late. But to be quite honest, the last few galleries are knocking paranormal credibility through the concrete.

Lets see if this month restores any.

RS

Just looked at this month's latest attempts. Very feeble as usual and ridiculous! Take a look, I need not say any more lol!
T he electricity boy one, which is a typical lightning effect available to all online is one of the most ridiculous (apart from Jim's comments! lol)
Oh aye. Where's me photo gone then?!! :furious:

Gah. :nooo:

I hope the bear's spirit is mauling PapPap in the afterlife.

Back