• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Giant Pterosaur In Western Australia

Nice work G.
Im impressed. Those paw prints are as big as my hand, that leaves no doubt in my mind as to what they are.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Fenris:) If you're interested in seeing them, I also have some photos of scratch markings found in the area on a big sand wall.

Scratch Marks

Hi Interesting Prints, they were in sand where they?

Id love to see the scratch marks im investigating scratch marks from a known Leoprd haunt here in Sydney's outskirts, and have a print which we believe is a leopard as well...

You say that in one shot its not a claw mark, but thats what it appears to be, why do oyu say it isnt??

Funny thing is after 25 years of making plaster casts you dont always see the claw marks till you make the cast.

The female shot appears to have claws on each digit though. When you invert the image you see them clearly too.

Can you post the scratchmarks?

Judging by how deep the digits are in the cast Id say this was a fresh sighting was it, no more than a few days if that?

Sorry, this has gone a wee bit off topic. jimi, are you Greg from the Thylacoleo.com forums? And about those prints, it was Sharon West from MARCA that took them and those scans, she let me keep a different two casts though. I'll post the scratch mark photos in the other thread.

Fenris said:
Im in Perth fancy that who would have thought there might be something fortean going on in the most isolated city on the planet.

surely the ideal place for fortean happenings:confused:

I think Perth would be a good Fortean hotspot due to the relatively small population and the vast expanse of land and the isolation from everywhere else. But its not. (from my point of reference).
There are a few haunted spots, which I have visited and there are some reports of ABC's and even a reported sighting of a giant pterosaur. even bigger than a normal size pterosaur.
But I am greedy. I want a family of dinosaurs in the Swan river, I want a chupacabre in the hills, I want weekly UFO sightings and dog headed men and orbs of glowing light and time rifts and UFO crash sites. I would like all the 'It hapened to me" stories to have happened to people in Perth or even better, to have happened to Me.
If there was a bit more interest, we might have our own Perth Fortean Society.
Maybe my expectations are too high and maybe we are no more likely to experience strange phenomenon here than anywhere else.
I just want more.

Fenris said:
But I am greedy. I want a family of dinosaurs in the Swan river, I want a chupacabre in the hills, I want weekly UFO sightings and dog headed men and orbs of glowing light and time rifts and UFO crash sites. I would like all the 'It hapened to me" stories to have happened to people in Perth or even better, to have happened to Me.

so do i.

actually thinking about it a place like london where i live might be better because there a far more people around to experience wierd stuff.

Esoterrorist said:
actually thinking about it a place like london where i live might be better because there a far more people around to experience wierd stuff.
I wonder how many of them would actually notice, remember, and, finally, admit to noticing when asked about it, if they did see any of those things Fenris mentioned.

Fenris said:
Be careful what you wish for. ;)

Back