• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Harvard's Bodysnatching Caper

Harvard's bodysnatching caper.
I love Caitlin's videos. She is always amusing and informative.

You do have to wonder why body donations are not tracked better.

To have the morgue manager allegedly invite individuals to view the selection (so distasteful and unethical). How does this happen?

How do they identify that approx 300 bodies were affected? I would not even know where to start. And how many needed to be "disappeared" before anyone noticed? 300!

Monetary donations are better tracked.

I love Caitlin's videos. She is always amusing and informative.

You do have to wonder why body donations are not tracked better.

To have the morgue manager allegedly invite individuals to view the selection (so distasteful and unethical). How does this happen?

How do they identify that approx 300 bodies were affected? I would not even know where to start. And how many needed to be "disappeared" before anyone noticed? 300!

Monetary donations are better tracked.
She's great and utterly beautiful to boot!

As a big fan of Caitlin, I'm gladdened by this push for her channel!
I've got her first book and admire her attitude to the living and the dead.
I've no reluctance to say that her videos and non-judgmental advice has led me to already 'register' my wishes concerning my burial.

"This is unimaginable!"
"Has it been done?"
"Well, no."
"I can imagine doing it. What are you going to do about it?"
"Errrr ..."

you count skulls? or whatever body part you have most of and work out the minimum to give you a starting point. Well, that's an archaeological heuristic.
Except some might have been full bodies(?). If you are not monitoring who (body) comes in, how do you determine which families are affected?

If heads are missing, do they fingerprint all of the dead? How do they id? This just boggles me as to the numbers. How can you not notice this happening until it reaches into the hundreds?

And it's not a new crime, as Caitlin mentioned UCLA.

Back