• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Haunted Blue Mountains

Zilch5

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hello,

For those in the greater Sydney area, in today's SMH travel section was quite a good write-up of a Ghost tour of some Blue Montains historical sites. The writer came away quite impressed - so I am trying to get up there and do it myself before it gets too cold...

The story can be found here - I'll report on what happens when I do it!

http://tinyurl.com/4vjltw

I would be very interested in a report back if you go/have been.

Haven't been yet - and it is FREEZING cold in Sydney at the moment, so I am not up for a trip to the even colder mountains - I like it warm!

But it's on the roster for spring, I hope!

Cheers - with envy for all those in the Northern Summer! :roll:

I was going to go on that when my husband and I stated at the Hyrdo this April but I spent the three days prior to my holiday fart-arsing around at work and never got around to booking it. I definitely intend to go one day soon though.

Maybe we could arrange an Aussie fortean-times get-together or something. I don't know how many other members live around here though. Or how to let them know :p

Zilch5 said:
Haven't been yet - and it is FREEZING cold in Sydney at the moment, so I am not up for a trip to the even colder mountains - I like it warm!

But it's on the roster for spring, I hope!

Cheers - with envy for all those in the Northern Summer! :roll:

Actually I'm envying you your Aussie winter just now!

Up here it's been nearly 100 degrees Fahrenheit--not to mention the humidity! I think I'm melting lol! :p

Back