• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Haunted

What would you haunt?

• Your Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your House

• Your Family

• Your computer

• Your Desk (at work)

• Your Boss(See how YOU like it!)

• Your Bills(revenge!!)

• Other

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

What would you haunt if you were dead?
Would you haunt where you loved to be or haunt something you liked?
What would you be seen doing?

Example:my sister would haunt her computer.

I've already promised on another thread to come back and hauntTHIS BOARD . Come to think of it I already do! Well, Carole, I promise no more orbs though!!!Well, perhaps just 1 more post....:p

As a request--If you chose Other---tell us where and why.......PLEASE!!

My family - because of my mother,she has said me and all my sisters must take it in turns to have her ashes on the mantlepiece and if we do something she doesn't like she will rattle her urn . I will haunt them all-unless they go first!

The fact that so many people have voted 'Other' shows the problem with polls - you have to ask the right question to get meaningful answers. I hate those polls you get on TV and in the tabloids where you get just two choices, Agree or Disagree.

Another point: who says you have to be dead to haunt somewhere/someone? (See Mothman thread!)

And lastly (what you've all been waiting for) where would I haunt? Well I've said it before but for the benefit of newcomers I'll repeat it -

- I would haunt a Csicops convention!

I'd be a daylight ghost. Haunting the kind of places people don't usually see ghostly things. Perhaps I'll take up orb golf.:)

Orb golf - I like it, Cursed!

I'd like to haunt some place where I could scare the sh*t out of all those self-important people who think they know it all . . . h'mm, Laughing Boy Blair's Cabinet Rooms, perhaps??

Carole

Somehow, I don't think we get to chose where we haunt or even if we can haunt. Otherwise there would be a hell of a lot of famous people being haunted. Personally, I would prefer to 'move on' when die to wherever it is I should move on to. I think the only thing that stops this is people not being ready to move on hence they stay around haunting, maybe even without realising it (still wanting/believing to be alive).

But if I could haunt anywhere I like, it would be the Fox television studios. Sooner or later there bound to do a TV program on how there haunted. If I can't be famous in this life then whats to stop me when I'm dead?

I would haunt high places overlooking water.
Preferably with lots of trees.

If you get an eerie feeling stepping out on your balcony--It's just me!

So far I've been haunting the internet.
Ohhhh scary!!

Top three choices.
1. Airport: Call me silly, but I dig watching airplanes take off and land.
2. After the airport gets inevitably destroyed I'd move to the ocean and haunt the beach.
3. Disneyworld. Always crowded, lots of sites to see, and I'm pretty sure that's where you go if you've been bad. :)

I'd haunt the net, 'cause it's an endless source of amusement and instruction. Might as well spend eternity learning new stuff.

And I'd haunt BT's computers and make sure they actually get their info right! And give their customers huge discounts - that'll piss the management off. :D

Um, OK, I voted 'other' but you'll have to give me a while to think where that would be. I didn't choose family or friends because 'haunt' to me means something almost maleovent (spl?), like the spirit is just lierally there to scare and cause trouble.
I'll have a think though, about a place, (Presumming I would know that I was a ghost and that I was just getting up to a little mischeif, hey, my idea on haunting is right!lol ;) ) I would probibly attach myself for a while to the biggest skeptic I could find!lol ;)

I didn't choose family or friends because 'haunt' to me means something almost maleovent (spl?), like the spirit is just lierally there to scare and cause trouble.
I meant like follow them around because you LOVE them so much.
I'd haunt something or other,that's for sure.Not really sure what but I would.

SCISCOP! (sp?)

Niles "You can disbelieve in me all you want..." Calder

What are you talking about chairleg?

(you don't mind if I call you that do you?)

I finally figured it out! I've been pondering this question ever since the thread started, and I finally know the answer. (You're right, I probably do need to get a life...)

I would haunt my family, but not in the sense of "freaking them out and scaring them" haunt them. I'd be the guardian angel type... move the banana peel that's on the floor at the last second before they step on it and break their neck slipping on it. Although the prankster in me would have to do the occasional thing to freak 'em out, lol.

Whew, that's a huge weight lifted off my shoulder. J/k!

I have been thinking about this some more - I would like to be a screaming skull , my decendants would have to be very careful to look after me properly and respect me .

OK, after a bit of thought (See G-Girl, you're not the only one!lol ;) ) I would haunt people I think were being two-faced with me in life, I'd soon get to know the real story!lol And if I didn't like it....heh heh :devil: ;) On that note I'd also check out the Pentagon, Area 51, the MoD, ect.
As for non-malicious stuff, I'd do the same as you G-Girl, become an after-life protector/guardian angel, to my little girl.

Back