• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Little children believe they have a tail. Test it: ask a toddler aged up to two-and-a-half where their nose is, their elbow, their toes, and they will proudly point to the right areas. If you then ask where their tail is, they will point behind them.
My youngest niece, who is now an adult, was convinced she had a tail when she was younger. Presumably she thought someone had taken it away, since she knew she didn't have it any more.

My youngest niece, who is now an adult, was convinced she had a tail when she was younger. Presumably she thought someone had taken it away, since she knew she didn't have it any more.
They probably don't really believe it until an adult asks them. :chuckle:

Teen with 2ft-long tail is worshipped as 'Hindu monkey god"

A teenage boy who has a 2ft-long tail is worshipped in India as a Hindu monkey god.

Suresh, 14, has a bizarre clump of black hair growing from the bottom of his back, extending outward just like a tail.

2_PAY-Teen-boy-with-two-foot-long-tail-growing-from-back-worshipped-as-Hindu-monkey-God.jpg

He has had hair there since he was a child. Over the years the clump has grown and grown, now measuring 2ft after being styled into a braid.

Residents of Barwani, Madhya Pradesh, India, have compared Suresh to Shri Hanuman, a Hindu god who has a long monkey's tail. Hanuman is one of the central characters of the Hindu epic Ramayana.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/teen-2ft-long-tail-worshipped-30457957

maximus otter

I don't know where she got the idea she was born with a tail from. I think it would be great if we had tails. It would be a great non verbal communication tool that might foil a few liars in the world if we had them....
That theme features in cartoons about dogs playing cards. :chuckle:

Back