• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

I May Have Evidence That They Exist

Who would try to duplicate this technology?
I don't think any government or defence agency would have any objection to developing a way of bringing down enemy aircraft that doesn't require expensive surface to air missiles.

During test flights, new aircraft sometimes trail tethered objects resembling large shuttlecocks behind them, in order to measure performance and monitor air flow. Could this be a possible explanation?

https://www.aeronewstv.com/mobile/1218-this-strange-shuttlecock-hanging-off-the-tail.html
Although the tethered objects do look similar, as EnolaGaia stated, this explanation doesn't account for the movement and position of the shapes I witnessed. I would also like to note, that from the videos I have watched regarding these shuttlecocks, the distance they are tethered from the plane isn't consistent with the distance between the shapes and the plane in my picture.

As for the offhand and opaque descriptions, that's consistent with my experience of much American conversation (I'm American, remember). I'm often shocked at how inarticulate people here often are. It has nothing to do with their intelligence. Smart as well as stupid people have difficulty describing anything in detail detail and articulating their opinions. I think they're just not very engaged with their own language, have never cultivated much of a vocabulary, and are unaccustomed to having to explain things to people who don't share many similar experiences with them. I get bored eavesdropping!
I completely agree. To those of you questioning the behavior of the people in Oakford and the rumors of buzz jets, I invite you to take a trip to America and visit one of its small, rural towns. You will find that it's quite hard to have an extensive conversation with most of its occupants.

But if you go back, as you seem to be promising, to, to that town - find out something about the `buzz jets`, for god sake!
Don't worry, I will certainly ask around and explore this topic some more. I currently have a trip to Oakford planned next week. I will update you on any discoveries during my stay.

I don't think any government or defence agency would have any objection to developing a way of bringing down enemy aircraft that doesn't require expensive surface to air missiles.
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification.

I completely agree. To those of you questioning the behavior of the people in Oakford and the rumors of buzz jets, I invite you to take a trip to America and visit one of its small, rural towns. You will find that it's quite hard to have an extensive conversation with most
Yup. Yup.:) Having grown up in a rural area and small community, I know what you mean. People are very wary of others they don't know. And especially strangers asking questions .And my area is not nearly as rural as others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume that the plane in the pic was a commercial passenger jet...?

Last edited by a moderator:
To those of you questioning the behavior of the people in Oakford and the rumors of buzz jets, I invite you to take a trip to America and visit one of its small, rural towns.
It's not just in rural areas! I encounter it in cities, too! Argh! The boring conversations I've eavesdropped on while riding city buses and sitting in restaurants! They remind me of Newspeak from 1984! Double plus bad!

Hey, I am new to this forum, and this is my very first post, but I hope I can bring something interesting to the table. I have an image of two UFOs which was taken about a month ago in Illinois. I was born there, but live in California now.
<<deletia>>
10:00 PM - I could feel a strange electrical stimulation, almost like some sort of static energy.
10:02 PM - The high-pitched buzz got much louder, painfully so, and I went back into the house to call my father’s phone (who had gone out for the night). The line went dead, and I tried my younger step-brother (who had also gone out with some friends), but his number wasn’t working either. It was apparent that this phenomenon had somehow screwed up the phone.
10:10 PM - I stepped back outside. The noise and the rumbling had dulled, and the yellow hue in the sky had dimmed.
10:15 PM - The odd occurrences completely stopped. The sky appeared as normal as ever. I decided to go back to work in my room and ask my father about it in the morning. No strange noises for the rest of the night.
7:50 AM - I woke up to another rumbling noise. Assuming it was another anomaly, I stepped outside, this time with my phone.

When I looked up into the sky, however, I could see the cause of the rumbling: it was just an airplane. I was obviously quite disappointed and I started to head back inside, when I noticed some unfamiliar movements in the sky. Behind the plane, I could make out two black shapes which were constantly darting about. I watched them for some time, and realized that they moved in an almost perfect pattern. The shapes would hold a position near the tail end of the plane, and then dart back and forth from the front to the rear. They were visibly much faster than the plane, but they seemed to prefer staying behind it. Luckily, I managed to snap a few pictures with my phone. Whenever I tried taking a video, though, the quality wasn’t quite as good, and you couldn’t really see the shapes.

Attached is my best photo, where you can clearly see two black shapes behind the aircraft. I will happily answer any questions you have regarding this incident. Thanks for your time!

Hi aliengabes,

I'm a newbie here myself, but in anycase, welcome.

<<<
10:00 PM - I could feel a strange electrical stimulation, almost like some sort of static energy.
10:02 PM - The high-pitched buzz got much louder, painfully so, and I went back into the house to call my father’s phone (who had gone out for the night). The line went dead, and I tried my younger step-brother (who had also gone out with some friends), but his number wasn’t working either. It was apparent that this phenomenon had somehow screwed up the phone.
10:10 PM - I stepped back outside. The noise and the rumbling had dulled, and the yellow hue in the sky had dimmed.
>>>

>>10:00 PM - I could feel a strange electrical stimulation, almost like some sort of static energy.

When you say that you felt an 'electrical stimulation' can you go into a little more detail? Did you feel this sensation everywhere? Or was it localized in one area of your body?

>>10:02 PM - The high-pitched buzz got much louder, painfully so, and I went back into the house..
When you say "buzz" was this something you heard with your ears or felt as a sensation? Did it seem to be related to the
"static" you felt, or were the sensations different?

>>call my father’s phone.. The line went dead,
What type of phone were you using? A land-line phone or a cell-phone? Or a modern cordless residential phone that needs sit in a charger to
keep the batteries charged?

>>When you say "dead" what do you mean? No dialtone present? Were you able to dial the number but not hear it ring the other phone? How did the phone seem to fail?

>>...I tried my younger brother (phone number)...but his number wasn’t working either.
Again, in your perception, how did the phone seem to fail? What caused you to know that the other phone wasn't working?

>>It was apparent that this phenomenon had somehow screwed up the phone.
Was the phone that you were using to attempt to call other phones the failing phone or the called phones that failed?

Re; the photo, not much useful information for 'proving' anything. Your personal experience is much more interesting than that a still frame of something that happened way up there.

When introspecting about someone's personal experience, that they deem to share, we should each make the decision to either have an open mind to their experience, with an innate understanding that they are likely revealing what the person believes happened, or automatically assume that the person is bull-shitting us in some manner. I always try to listen to the story (unless the story is so full of sh.it, its obvious), in the desire to learn something new.

plutronus

As he lay on his death bed, Vincent Van Gogh is said to have uttered the final words, "The sadness will last forever”.

Hey, I am new to this forum, and this is my very first post, but I hope I can bring something interesting to the table. I have an image of two UFOs which was taken about a month ago in Illinois. I was born there, but live in California now. I visited my hometown in April to catch up with some old friends and family. During my stay, I became aware of several rumours about so-called “buzz-jets,” something I had never heard of before. I asked around, and learned that this was the name given to a particular phenomenon apparently unique to the area. As I stated earlier, I grew up there, and I hadn’t heard of this at all in my entire life. Granted, it had been almost a decade since I had last visited, but this still seemed quite odd to me. One night, at around 9:45 PM, I was trying to catch up on some work in my childhood room, and I began to feel a rumbling sensation which was definitely coming from outside. I decided to go check it out, and I brought a flashlight with me as I stepped out into the backyard. As it turns out, there was no need for a flashlight since the entire sky was lit up in a weird yellow hue. If that’s not strange enough, the rumbling feeling strengthened and I could hear a high-pitched buzz. I took a seat on my back porch and observed the anomaly. The following events occurred in this order:

10:15 PM - The odd occurrences completely stopped. The sky appeared as normal as ever. I decided to go back to work in my room and ask my father about it in the morning. No strange noises for the rest of the night.
7:50 AM - I woke up to another rumbling noise. Assuming it was another anomaly, I stepped outside, this time with my phone. When I looked up into the sky, however, I could see the cause of the rumbling: it was just an airplane. I was obviously quite disappointed and I started to head back inside, when I noticed some unfamiliar movements in the sky. Behind the plane, I could make out two black shapes which were constantly darting about. I watched them for some time, and realized that they moved in an almost perfect pattern. The shapes would hold a position near the tail end of the plane, and then dart back and forth from the front to the rear. They were visibly much faster than the plane, but they seemed to prefer staying behind it. Luckily, I managed to snap a few pictures with my phone. Whenever I tried taking a video, though, the quality wasn’t quite as good, and you couldn’t really see the shapes.

Attached is my best photo, where you can clearly see two black shapes behind the aircraft. I will happily answer any questions you have regarding this incident. Thanks for your time!
Are you certain that the flying objects are at the same height as the aircraft? I wonder if in fact that these are radio controlled drones flying at a much lower level than the aircraft and the perspective gives the impression that they are flying round the plane. There have been many instances of drones approaching flying aircraft in the UK.
Drone technology, even hobby grade stuff, has reached an astonishing level. I recently witnessed a Star Wars speeder bike and rider flying across a field with apparently no one around. It looked full size from a distance and I couldn't actually believe my eyes. I stopped to have a look and saw it land. The chap obviously controlling it stepped out of the trees to pick it up and it was obvious then it was only about a meter high and based on a drone with totally translucent props etc. So realistic it was hard to believe I was fooled.
Obviously this would not explain the noise you heard though, and a very fascinating photo. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I assume that the plane in the pic was a commercial passenger jet...?

I tend to think that's the most obvious presumption, but I can't confirm it.

Given the viewing angle and the photo's resolution I can't positively ID the plane's type or model.

I also cannot positively identify the plane's livery (paint scheme). The noticeably dark lower nose area is consistent with any of a number of smaller jets used by the Air Force for regional cargo and / or passenger flights.

Are you certain that the flying objects are at the same height as the aircraft? I wonder if in fact that these are radio controlled drones flying at a much lower level than the aircraft and the perspective gives the impression that they are flying round the plane. ...

Same here, but without specifically pointing to drones ... A pair of objects in the same direction as the airplane but closer to the camera would readily explain their apparent rapid speed and sudden movements relative to the plane - especially if you were deliberately tracking the plane with the phone / camera.

I tend to think that's the most obvious presumption, but I can't confirm it.

Given the viewing angle and the photo's resolution I can't positively ID the plane's type or model.

I also cannot positively identify the plane's livery (paint scheme). The noticeably dark lower nose area is consistent with any of a number of smaller jets used by the Air Force for regional cargo and / or passenger flights.
I live in an area with a lot of air bases and it struck me at first glance as a typical USAF jet of the kind that never seem to have visible markings on them when they go over here. They were very active yesterday, presumably connected in some way with Trump's visit.

I was going to suggest drones flying at lower altitude than the plane, until you wrote, aliengabes, that sometimes the objects were obscured by the plane. Experimental devices from an AFB make the most sense to me. In the 80s (I think--it was a really long time ago!) an acquaintance described missile like objects flying parallel to the ground in some remote desert area near a highway late at night. When there was a bump in the terrain, the missiles went up, and when the terrain went down, the missiles did too. It sounded super freaky and impossible at the time. That was before the first Gulf War when missiles made 90 degree turns to go down chimneys.

As for the offhand and opaque descriptions, that's consistent with my experience of much American conversation (I'm American, remember). I'm often shocked at how inarticulate people here often are. It has nothing to do with their intelligence. Smart as well as stupid people have difficulty describing anything in detail detail and articulating their opinions. I think they're just not very engaged with their own language, have never cultivated much of a vocabulary, and are unaccustomed to having to explain things to people who don't share many similar experiences with them. I get bored eavesdropping!
Hi Aliengabes!

Wanted to say thanks for this thread. I don't have anything useful to add about the UFO, but I always enjoy the level of knowledge that other people bring to this subject and this is a really interesting one.

I also wanted to say - just to pick up the comment about how Americans speak - that when I've seen small town Americans being interviewed on TV, compared to their social equivalents in England they have always struck me as so verbally expressive! No grunting, mumbling and constant interjections of "not being funny but" or "do you know what I mean" in place of actual meaningful words. I've only visited New York and enjoyed eavesdropping, whereas the other week I was on a train to Lichfield and some woman was droning on about some wedding she was going to, and oh my God, I felt like putting my head out of the window to have it knocked off by the next bridge. How do people stand their own dullness?

Anyway, that's not to try and be disagreeable. Just that I've always harboured a thought I'd get on well in America because unlike most English people they don't appear to discount an effort at being entertaining when they speak.

Sorry fellow English people.

Anyway, I look forward to updates when you do return

And I too congratulate you on that photo. I've been sitting in my garden trying to capture the many birds in flight around here returning to nests to feed their young, and although I am not a bad photographer, I have a lot of photos of rooftops and not much bird!

Thanks again for posting!

I suspect that 90% of everyday conversations around the world are pretty dull and interesting to those not taking part in them. Not worth losing your head over, anyway! (Your story of the train journey reminded me of the poor chap driven to suicide by the whining of the chief character in Airplane!) Americans certainly tend to be more animated and emotional than English when talking but does that make the subject-matter more important?

I suspect that 90% of everyday conversations around the world are pretty dull and interesting to those not taking part in them. Not worth losing your head over, anyway! (Your story of the train journey reminded me of the poor chap driven to suicide by the whining of the chief character in Airplane!) Americans certainly tend to be more animated and emotional than English when talking but does that make the subject-matter more important?
Makes it more entertaining, imo

Back