• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

If Chins Could Kill

CodenameThrow

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Has anyone read Bruce Campbell's autobiography? Is it any good? I know I could just bite the bullet and tackle it myself, but wondered if anyone had an opinion first.

Cheers muchly

If you love Bruce Campbell's work, or even just like it, it's a great read, chatty, witty and informative. I'd recommend it, even if some of the anecdotes are familiar if you know anything about the Evil Dead series.

I also thought it was a great book. Mr. Campbell comes off alot like he does in interviews and as an actor - funny, intellegent, and ultimately a regular guy.

If you want to get a taste (come get some!), check out thye "babblings portion of his official website:

http://www.bruce-campbell.com/babblings/index.htm

i thought it was very good, funny, extremely interesting. unpretentious.

Yup. Gets my vote, too. Very cool book. Comes across as a genuine, unaffected and quite funny guy. Lots of fascinating insights into the tortuous process of funding/making/promoting the first Evil Dead film.

Ok folks, cheers for the recommendations, I got it, and yes it is hilarious. And he's a very, very readable man. What a guy.

Back