• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Incomplete FT Collection From Issue 58 Onwards: Free To A Good Home

SmallGeorge

Junior Acolyte
As a result of a 'Swedish Death Cleaning' exercise I've been working through my massive hoard of bizarre stuff and have finally, after much uncertainty come to my collection of FT's. I've decided to give this to a good home.

Due to a bit of a chaotic life back in the late 1990s (long story...) the collection is incomplete across this period and some issues are a bit dog-eared, but the collection dates back to issue 58, July 1991 at least.

I'm going to pull them together into boxes ready for pick up and am willing to provide a list of issue numbers if that helps.

It'll be way too expensive to post these out due to the number of issues, so anyone interested in rehoming them is welcome to come and collect the lot from my village in the South of County Durham, not far from the A1(M).

As a result of a 'Swedish Death Cleaning' exercise I've been working through my massive hoard of bizarre stuff and have finally, after much uncertainty come to my collection of FT's. I've decided to give this to a good home.

Due to a bit of a chaotic life back in the late 1990s (long story...) the collection is incomplete across this period and some issues are a bit dog-eared, but the collection dates back to issue 58, July 1991 at least.

I'm going to pull them together into boxes ready for pick up and am willing to provide a list of issue numbers if that helps.

It'll be way too expensive to post these out due to the number of issues, so anyone interested in rehoming them is welcome to come and collect the lot from my village in the South of County Durham, not far from the A1(M).
That’s a heroic sacrifice you’re making there.

I've got half my collection here and half in my in-laws loft. I keep thinking of letting them go ... but for some reason I keep them. Deep down, I see them as reference works. :)

I've got half my collection here and half in my in-laws loft. I keep thinking of letting them go ... but for some reason I keep them. Deep down, I see them as reference works. :)
Ha. Exactly what I used to think and then someone reminded me that I'd be leaving them to be recycled when I shuffle off, which seemed like a waste.

Back