• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Interesting Shadowlands pic.

konajinx

Junior Acolyte
The Shadowlands' ghost photo section has too many orbs and "ectoplasm" shots and the like, but I did find this one to be semi-interesting:

http://theshadowlands.net/page39.html

It's the one at the top of the page. Now, obviously the anomaly is there on the submitted negative as well, but were the facial features added to the photo, since apparently both it and the negative look scanned in. It's one of those that's still creepy enough if it is a fake.

I've played about with reversing the negative and I can't see the 'facial' detail that's in the main photo so I'm minded to believe that jiggery-pokery is afoot :?

Yes, that's what I was thinking as well, as the "faces" don't have much detail on the negative, beyond just being some blobs.

Looks like one of those dodgy Victorian spirit photos.

That's some damn fine work, sir. Too bad. I really wanted that kid to be haunted by screaming faces. ;)

Faces

And why is it always just faces? Human beings are so much more than just our faces.

I sure as heck don't want to go through eternity as just a face.

That would be almost as bad as doing so as one of those little bouncing-ball "orbs."

Oh, what fun!

i have a photo of well what seems to be a face which was taken while i was on a paranormal investigation any ideas as to what could of caused this face to appear on film other than a ghost .i put this picture on this thread as you where discussing ghost faces on another picture and did'nt want to start another thread on the same subject .hope you don't mind me posting this picture on here. :)

close up on face

Photograph?

Corpsechaser, I'm going to need more instruction on how to open the photographs. All the links take me to is a web page with information on how to upload images.

It's a face on a poster, on a notice board partially illuminated by the light from an open door. It's horribly underexposed, but tweaking brings out more detail.

Ghostienot.jpg

I will have nothing else to do with the "shadowlands" bit, only because they reprinted parts of my stories, a couple, without giving proper credit in the book that was to come. I was under the impression at the time that they were simply interested in stories from around my area, but did not realize that they were collecting stories for publication. I wouldn't mind, but without credit, my stories are simply retellings of what has now been published. I cannot stand the thought of the authors being questioned about what happened and not knowing the answers. It would be a lot different if they had stayed in contact with me, as I could provide first-hand descriptions beyond what they outlined in their book. Their book clearly came out as a retelling of "folk legends" instead of the absolute truth. This will be a thorn in my side until I can publish my own book on the goings on at Weary Road and Paradise Road.

There, my two cents.

Back