• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Interpreting Scripture For Glacial Respiration References

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2onE2 said:
... Really I wrote the book out of despotism...
Are you sure that's the right term?
H2onE2 said:
The sun was created from a blackhole and when Mars imploded it, its crust could not contain this explosion. The the sun is an E2 planet that is burning externally not internally.
Again, from where did this idea come? You haven't told us quite how you've formulated these theories.

H2onE2 said:
I conceptualized the gas core theory a long time ago. Actually in basic 101 geology class studying earth quake waves. There are four different wave signals that travel through the earth P-wave, Q-wave, Rayliegh and love waves. Well all of them cannot penetrate earth’s central core. Instead they are either deflected or absorbed.

Basic Refraction equation

index of refraction : n = c / v

http://faculty.weber.edu/bdattilo/shknb ... dearth.htm

A wave has difficulty transmitting through different certain materials. A shock wave can transmit through rock and then enter into water but will not transmit from rock into air or a void. Not being able to sense a earth quak wave through earth can only interpret through “refraction : n = c / v” that there is a void.
And how about waves hitting a spinning, molten liquid core, which would diffuse a shock wave due to its own momentum?
H2onE2 said:
Also 99% of all material exiting out of any volcano is CO2, a byproduct of natural hydrocarbon combustion. Let us pretend that we do not know how the car engine works but we had the ability to detect it off puts and out results were 99% CO2. This would make me 100% sure it is normal hydrocarbon combustion.
Car exhaust is about 70% nitrogen, 15% CO2, 14% water vapour and 1% other stuff. If your motor was chucking out 99% CO2 I'd get it serviced ;).
H2onE2 said:
I did a poor job in the video describing the planetary evolution process.
You did. This is something you really need to work on in general - you have all these interesting ideas, but the way you articulate them both in video and print is vague, confusing or both.
H2onE2 said:
5 billion years ago Saturn was an earth planet and life existed, understood there doom and maybe even sent us some information on how to deal with life on an active E2 planet.
OK. Usual question - is there any evidence whatsoever to back this up? Because, to be honest, when you chuck absolutely wild assertions like that into the mix it immediately casts a shadow over the rest of your theories, many of which are quite tenuous enough already.

JamesWhitehead said:
This love of a walnut for its hammer is surpassing strange! :)
You may have hit the nail on the - er - head, there, James....

Seems to me, H2onE2 has a lot in common with Velikovsky

- perhaps between the two of them, they'll sort out the history of this world...

stuneville said:
H2onE2 said:
I conceptualized the gas core theory a long time ago. Actually in basic 101 geology class studying earth quake waves. There are four different wave signals that travel through the earth P-wave, Q-wave, Rayliegh and love waves. Well all of them cannot penetrate earth’s central core. Instead they are either deflected or absorbed.

Basic Refraction equation

index of refraction : n = c / v

http://faculty.weber.edu/bdattilo/shknb ... dearth.htm

A wave has difficulty transmitting through different certain materials. A shock wave can transmit through rock and then enter into water but will not transmit from rock into air or a void. Not being able to sense a earth quak wave through earth can only interpret through “refraction : n = c / v” that there is a void.
And how about waves hitting a spinning, molten liquid core, which would diffuse a shock wave due to its own momentum?
H2onE2 said:
Also 99% of all material exiting out of any volcano is CO2, a byproduct of natural hydrocarbon combustion. Let us pretend that we do not know how the car engine works but we had the ability to detect it off puts and out results were 99% CO2. This would make me 100% sure it is normal hydrocarbon combustion.

Car exhaust is about 70% nitrogen, 15% CO2, 14% water vapour and 1% other stuff. If your motor was chucking out 99% CO2 I'd get it serviced ;).

The atmosphere is 78.08% nitrogen by volume but it does not get involved in basic combustion chemistry. We adjust the gas air mix because of Nitrogen but really it goes right through the system. It is inert diatomic gas at standard conditions which means you can just drop the variable (70 X) if it is the same on both sides (70 X). Referring to intake and exhaust. Ok 99% is an exaggeration because there is also water.

It is the redox equation. Basic chemistry.
CH4 = one carbon and 4 hydrogen atoms
O2 = two oxygens
CO2 = one carbon and two oxygens
H2O = two hydrogen and one oxygen
This also explains why methanes burns cleaner than diesel fuel.
Methane combustion equation
CH4 + O2 ---> CO2 + H2O
This side = This side
CH4 + O2 > CO2 + H2O ---- balance ----> CH4 + 2O2 = CO2 + 2H2O
And the equation balances, by adding 2 (O2) and 2 (H2O) no electrons will be flying off to cause radiation.
http://home.c2i.net/astandne/help_htm/e ... ometry.htm

diesel fuel = (C16H34) 34 + 16 = 52 electrons

C16H34 + O2 ---> CO2 + H2O this will not balance as smoothly as (CH4) Methane and many more electrons produce radiation and interference.
Fuel with more electrons (C16H34) will not burn as clean as (CH4) fuel with fewer electrons. This also proves Bio Diesel is not a clean fuel but just as dirty as any petroleum product.

H2onE2 said:
I did a poor job in the video describing the planetary evolution process.
You did. This is something you really need to work on in general - you have all these interesting ideas, but the way you articulate them both in video and print is vague, confusing or both.[/quote]

I got it right in my book. It is the process of compressing too much information into a 10 minute video or a blog post that truthfully is just not possible.

H2onE2 said:
5 billion years ago Saturn was an earth planet and life existed, understood there doom and maybe even sent us some information on how to deal with life on an active E2 planet.
OK. Usual question - is there any evidence whatsoever to back this up? Because, to be honest, when you chuck absolutely wild assertions like that into the mix it immediately casts a shadow over the rest of your theories, many of which are quite tenuous enough already.[/quote]

The proof to this theory comes from two sources the equation of Universal gravity and physical appearance. The gravity equation predicts that the planet closest to the sun should be the heavyset in the solar system. Add weight to the moon and it moves closer to earth not farther away. This indicates that earth is heavier than Mars and Mars is heavier then Jupiter. Also when I discovered that Mars was solid cored like a moon then it would not be purging weight and is stuck in orbit. If it is stuck in orbit, gas cored planets have to cross its path and that explain the three large meteor fields between Mars and Jupiter. Also I think Mars is the only planet moving in the opposite direction. This tells me possibility of past collisions. I added the space stuff from an old science paper I got a B+ on but I should have gotten an A.

Your knowledge of astronomy and gravitation is so poor it beggars belief.
Also I think Mars is the only planet moving in the opposite direction.
This is just plain wrong. ALL the planets revolve counter-clockwise (as seen from the north of the solar system). Also, most of them (including Mars) rotate counter-clockwise on their axes.

When you come out with stuff that flies in the face of common knowledge, no-one is going to bother to study your theories much further.

stuneville said:
H2onE2 said:
Are you going to respond to this, as it seems a bit important?

H2onE2 said:
Also 99% of all material exiting out of any volcano is CO2, a byproduct of natural hydrocarbon combustion.
Well, having looked around a bit, according to a lot of other geologists, 90% of volcanic gas is actually water vapour, and CO2 is in the scrum for the remaining 10% share along with sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide... Are they all wrong, then?

H2onE2 said:
I said:
H2onE2 said:
OK. Usual question - is there any evidence whatsoever to back this up? Because, to be honest, when you chuck absolutely wild assertions like that into the mix it immediately casts a shadow over the rest of your theories, many of which are quite tenuous enough already.

The proof to this theory comes from two sources the equation of Universal gravity and physical appearance. The gravity equation predicts that the planet closest to the sun should be the heavyset in the solar system. Add weight to the moon and it moves closer to earth not farther away. This indicates that earth is heavier than Mars and Mars is heavier then Jupiter. Also when I discovered that Mars was solid cored like a moon then it would not be purging weight and is stuck in orbit. If it is stuck in orbit, gas cored planets have to cross its path and that explain the three large meteor fields between Mars and Jupiter. Also I think Mars is the only planet moving in the opposite direction. This tells me possibility of past collisions. I added the space stuff from an old science paper I got a B+ on but I should have gotten an A.
So Mercury, the smallest planet in the solar system, is closest to the sun because...?

As for the rest of it, I'll let the astronomers and physicists discuss it with you, as they are better qualified than I.

I have to go take care of two old people today but I will respond Saturday.

rynner said:
Your knowledge of astronomy and gravitation is so poor it beggars belief.
Also I think Mars is the only planet moving in the opposite direction.
This is just plain wrong. ALL the planets revolve counter-clockwise (as seen from the north of the solar system). Also, most of them (including Mars) rotate counter-clockwise on their axes.

When you come out with stuff that flies in the face of common knowledge, no-one is going to bother to study your theories much further.

I did say something wrong up there, my bag. It was not the Mars orbit I was thinking of that was a unique features. Here are some of the features I used to derive the Simplicity of space theory.

Ok you are asking where I base my simplicity of Space theory on. There are two platforms I used to derive this theory. The first is earth feature and the second is the space features.

Earth.
1 Geophysical analysis including seismic waves not penetrating the core.

2 Most of the material purging from volcanoes is gas and 95% is “CO2 and Water Vapor”. Following the hydrocarbon combustion equation.

CH4 + O2 ---> CO2 + H2O (atmosphere and water)

3 Earth’s pole shifting and general magnetic current. Checkout this post.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=121581

4 Decrease in the richness of earth’s gas concentrations over geological time. Earth experienced the same condition now present on Venus.

Space.
1 Universal Gravity equation, heavier objects produce stronger attractions hence maintain a closer orbit.

2 Three different types of planets in the solar system, 3 earthen, Mars, and 4 gas or Jovian planets.

3 The earthen planets are arranged from smallest to largest, demonstrating a progression that involves fluffing of the planets crust.

4 Mars has very little atmosphere or gas concentrations which would be consistent with a moon.

5 The 4 gas planets are arranged from largest to smallest again demonstrating a progression or pattern.

6 The color of gas or Jovian planets seems to follow a color sequence relative to lighter gases being lost to space first “aka hydrogen and helium”, following the periodic table and common gas compounds.

http://www.dayah.com/periodic/

7 At the end of the solar system Pluto appears to be an end product. Let us say the solar systems appears to produce moons.

Good picture here.
http://h2one2.ning.com/profile/H2onE2

stuneville said:
stuneville said:
H2onE2 said:
Are you going to respond to this, as it seems a bit important?

Solids and liquids "any liquid" will transmit seismic waves or vibration. The only thing that stops waves is air or the gas state. I got an A in Geophysics. The only A in the class.

Take a vibration machine and hold it in the air, you will not feel it. Now place a book as the medium between you and the machine and the wave will travel through the book. Placing the machine in water will also demonstrate waves are transmitted out from the vibrator.

spinning, molten liquid core, which would diffuse

Wave theory does not change with movement of material. Think of the wave as sun light entering the water column. The surface movement does not diffuse the light.

H2onE2 said:
Also 99% of all material exiting out of any volcano is CO2, a byproduct of natural hydrocarbon combustion.
Well, having looked around a bit, according to a lot of other geologists, 90% of volcanic gas is actually water vapour, and CO2 is in the scrum for the remaining 10% share along with sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide... Are they all wrong, then?[/quote]

I meant that 99% of the material is in the gas state. Water vapor is a gas. I am ok with your numbers. Most of the material purging from volcanoes is gas and 90% is “CO2 and Water Vapor”. Following the hydrocarbon combustion equation.
CH4 + O2 ---> CO2 + H2O (atmosphere and water)

To me these concentrations indicate the planet has a gas core, not an iron molten ball.

H2onE2 said:
I said:
H2onE2 said:

So Mercury, the smallest planet in the solar system, is closest to the sun because...?[/quote]

It is the heaviest planet in the solar system. The heavier the planet the stronger the gravitational attraction and the closer the orbit. Size does not equal density. In fact liquid weighs more then some earthen material because its atoms are more concentrated.

stuneville said:
stuneville said:
As for the rest of it, I'll let the astronomers and physicists discuss it with you, as they are better qualified than I.

They mystify the heavens just as much as the church. I am here to say that the movement of gas, liquid and solids in an atmosphere or space absent of an atmosphere is not that complicated.

H2onE2 said:

Solids and liquids "any liquid" will transmit seismic waves or vibration. The only thing that stops waves is air or the gas state. I got an A in Geophysics. The only A in the class.

Take a vibration machine and hold it in the air, you will not feel it. Now place a book as the medium between you and the machine and the wave will travel through the book. Placing the machine in water will also demonstrate waves are transmitted out from the vibrator.

You might not 'feel' the vibrations, but you might well ' hear' them. If vibrations did not pass through gas, then there would be no sound. And, if you'd ever been to a Jamaican style, reggae, blues club, or a film in Sensurround, you'd know that some sound/vibration frequencies most certainly can be 'felt' rather than heard.

Apparently, seismic compression, or P waves, from earthquakes, pass straight through the Earth, straight through the core, from one side to the other. It is the 'shear,' or S waves, which shimmy from side to side, like jelly on a plate, which don't pass through the liquid part of the core.

http://www.mhhe.com/physsci/astronomy/arny/student/webtutor/earth_core/index.htm

Which is probably analogous to the way my Polaroid sunglasses work, to cut down reflection. Light travelling in one direction, passes straight through their grid of little lines, reflected light, travelling from another direction, glances off them.

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/polarization/polarizationI.html

Whoever gave you that A, should get a D.

H2onE2 said:
stuneville said:
So Mercury, the smallest planet in the solar system, is closest to the sun because...?

It is the heaviest planet in the solar system. The heavier the planet the stronger the gravitational attraction and the closer the orbit. Size does not equal density....
No it isn't! If you discount Pluto, it's the least massive planet of the lot. It is the second densest, after the Earth. So whichever way you play that one, you're wrong.

H2onE2 said:
stuneville said:

They mystify the heavens just as much as the church. I am here to say that the movement of gas, liquid and solids in an atmosphere or space absent of an atmosphere is not that complicated.
Who's complicating it?

H2onE2 said:
Space.
1 Universal Gravity equation, heavier objects produce stronger attractions hence maintain a closer orbit.
As I pointed out before, this is WRONG.

Example: The Trojan Asteroids. Although these are only small bodies, they orbit the sun at the same distance as Jupiter, the most massive planet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_asteroids

Closer to home, there are hundreds of artificial satellites orbiting the Earth, but (by and large) they orbit where they are meant to. Satellites closest to the Earth orbit fastest (one orbit in about 90 minutes). Going further out they orbit slower and slower, until you reach geostationary orbit, when the orbit time matches the Earth's rotation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostationary

Notice that the mass of the asteroids or satellites does not matter. A geostationary satellite can be as small as a grapefruit or as large as a bus. Whatever their size, they all orbit at the same rate, and this rate is simply determined by their distance from the Earth.

Stop mystifying the heavens, Ryn! You're not with the church, are you?

He thinks I may be the Pope, you know.

WOW!!!

Time Cube babble...
'Frame Case 2143' conspiracy whatever...
Stonehenge teeth dentist mastications....

Are we back in the 60s with funny chemicals?

PEACE!

bazizmaduno said:
WOW!!!

Are we back in the 60s with funny chemicals?

PEACE!
Perhaps you are.

For the rest of us, it's just an everyday story for Fortean folk. ;)

i must say that this is all very entertaining and very much over my head... probably that is the reason i find it so entertaining.

Thanks to all

Pietro_Mercurios said:
H2onE2 said:

Pietro_Mercurios said:
H2onE2 said:
...You might not 'feel' the vibrations, but you might well ' hear' them. If vibrations did not pass through gas, then there would be no sound. And, if you'd ever been to a Jamaican style, reggae, blues club, or a film in Sensurround, you'd know that some sound/vibration frequencies most certainly can be 'felt' rather than heard.

The wave can hit a gas medium and make a sound but that vibration does not, cannot re-enter a solid or liquid to continue on in a path.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
H2onE2 said:
...Apparently, seismic compression, or P waves, from earthquakes, pass straight through the Earth, straight through the core, from one side to the other. It is the 'shear,' or S waves, which shimmy from side to side, like jelly on a plate, which don't pass through the liquid part of the core.

http://www.mhhe.com/physsci/astronomy/arny/student/webtutor/earth_core/index.htm

The waves cannot go through the earth core, the website above is wrong.

Earthquake - What causes earthquakes
Therefore, only P-waves can travel through the molten core of the earth. ... around the world, though none have been able to go straight through the middle.

http://www.geo-world.org/earthquake/earthquake.html

Pietro_Mercurios said:
H2onE2 said:
...Which is probably analogous to the way my Polaroid sunglasses work, to cut down reflection. Light travelling in one direction, passes straight through their grid of little lines, reflected light, travelling from another direction, glances off them.

I do not understand your connection to polarized sun glasses or my A in geophysics. I can only check my posts about once a week because I am making a new video.

H2onE2 said:
Pietro_Mercurios said:

You might not 'feel' the vibrations, but you might well ' hear' them. If vibrations did not pass through gas, then there would be no sound. And, if you'd ever been to a Jamaican style, reggae, blues club, or a film in Sensurround, you'd know that some sound/vibration frequencies most certainly can be 'felt' rather than heard.

The wave can hit a gas medium and make a sound but that vibration does not, cannot re-enter a solid or liquid to continue on in a path.
I may be misunderstanding you here.

However: Firstly, soundwaves are a form of vibration. Secondly, sound waves can indeed pass through gas and then through solids and liquids. As I said, either a go to a blues club, or a Hawkwind concert. If you're lucky, you'll feel the vibe.

H2onE2 said:
Pietro_Mercurios said:

Apparently, seismic compression, or P waves, from earthquakes, pass straight through the Earth, straight through the core, from one side to the other. It is the 'shear,' or S waves, which shimmy from side to side, like jelly on a plate, which don't pass through the liquid part of the core.

The waves cannot go through the earth core, the website above is wrong.

Earthquake - What causes earthquakes
Therefore, only P-waves can travel through the molten core of the earth. ... around the world, though none have been able to go straight through the middle.

I suggest you read that source again and quote the full extract.

Primary waves travel faster. For example, the first P-waves reached San Juan 5 minutes after the rupture. The first S-waves did not arrive for another 4 minutes.
Another difference is that P-waves can travel through fluid, although they are slowed by it, but S-waves cannot. Therefore, only P-waves can travel through the molten core of the earth. The S-waves bounce off the core. (Some P-waves are also deflected by the core.)

At 20 minutes post-rupture, even the slower S-waves have traveled through the mantle completely around the world, though none have been able to go straight through the middle.

It is only the Shear waves that cannot travel 'straight through the middle.' The Primary (compression) waves can, though not all do.
H2onE2 said:
Pietro_Mercurios said:
...Which is probably analogous to the way my Polaroid sunglasses work, to cut down reflection. Light travelling in one direction, passes straight through their grid of little lines, reflected light, travelling from another direction, glances off them.

I do not understand your connection to polarized sun glasses or my A in geophysics. ...
I do believe that you do not understand my analogy. However, the physics of waves are fairly straightforward and can be applied, more, or less, to both light and sound waves. Similar effects can also be created in a wave tank, with water, or other liquids.

As to your A in Geophysics: If you got an A for writing this sort of guff, then whoever gave you it was a Dunce.

To be honest, it seems you have had one novel idea, about cyclic glaciations, based loosely on the actual evidence for cyclic Ice Ages. To make that idea fit, you have rewritten, the history of religion, the geological record and created entirely new laws of physics.

If it wasn't for the fact that you're creating little You Tube vids, with a poor copy of a Stephen Hawkins style voice-over and apparently written a book, about this stuff, I'd have you marked down for a Troll.

"a Stephen Hawkins style voice-over . . . "

Peter Hawkins was the children's hour one! Come to think of it . . .

Weirdly, the top hits on Google for "Stephen Hawkins" are for Stephen Hawking! A singularity or something. :)

JamesWhitehead said:
"a Stephen Hawkins style voice-over . . . "

Peter Hawkins was the children's hour one! Come to think of it . . .

Weirdly, the top hits on Google for "Stephen Hawkins" are for Stephen Hawking! A singularity or something. :)
Perhaps I was thinking of Jack Hawkins?

Maybe a Justin Hawkins voiceover would do the trick.

"I believe in a thing called glacial respiration
Just listen to the rhythm of the earth
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called glacial respiration
Ooh!

Guitar!!"

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Perhaps I was thinking of Jack Hawkins?

Maybe the paleolithic version of Sadie Hawkins Day where glaciers chase eligible geologists, causing heavy respiration both during and after the event?

Literal Translation of the Old Testament

and the earth | was | without form | and empty, | and darkness | on the surface of | the deep | and the Spirit of | God | moving gently | on | the surface of | the waters

couldn't it just be, that for a religion founded in a particularly arid part of the world, water would always hold some sort of very high signifigance symbolically, and naturally play a major part in some ceremonies (baptising for example).

Lets face it, with out water you're screwed, and the creation story, life from an abyss "water" could just as easily be about a farmer successfully irrigating a field, and the instruction manual getting misinterpreted, and the mana from heaven, the bread, be seen as a miracle because plants had been grown in such a harsh conditions

disgruntledgoth said:

and the earth | was | without form | and empty, | and darkness | on the surface of | the deep | and the Spirit of | God | moving gently | on | the surface of | the waters

couldn't it just be, that for a religion founded in a particularly arid part of the world, water would always hold some sort of very high signifigance symbolically, and naturally play a major part in some ceremonies (baptising for example).

Lets face it, with out water you're screwed, and the creation story, life from an abyss "water" could just as easily be about a farmer successfully irrigating a field, and the instruction manual getting misinterpreted, and the mana from heaven, the bread, be seen as a miracle because plants had been grown in such a harsh conditions

You can interpret one or two stories with this formate but when all the folklore points to the same type of theme/event you have to come up with a better thesis. One that includes everything and re-occurring references. The video I am making now should shed new light on the influence, creation and continuation of flood religions.

Until I am done with this video I can only check these posts once or twice a week. The new video is going to have a human voice and better graphics. I was attempting to make it more serious video and than realized I have to also make them entertaining or no one will watch them. So it is going to be very funny.

H2, your understanding of even the most basic physics is unique. Please can you post your understanding of the passage of waves through liquids, solids etc.

You seem to have a somewhat different slant on the way energy permeates through different media to almost everyone else on the earth. Which is interesting as so much we use (including the laptop I'm typing this on) rely on rules that have served us well.

So do any of your ideas predict antyhing useful?

H2onE2 said:
... I was attempting to make it more serious video and than realized I have to also make them entertaining or no one will watch them. So it is going to be very funny.
The others aren't unamusing, I must say.

Anyway, I will draw your attention to the post I just made on your "End of Days" thread, here, in which I have said:
I said:
Take your time, but I'd like your next post to actually contain something constructive and directly related to a query raised by someone else - otherwise I'm seriously minded to just close the thread.
You started all of this, H2onE2 - it's now entirely up to you whether it continues on here or not.

AMPHIARAUS said:
H2, your understanding of even the most basic physics is unique. Please can you post your understanding of the passage of waves through liquids, solids etc.

You seem to have a somewhat different slant on the way energy permeates through different media to almost everyone else on the earth. Which is interesting as so much we use (including the laptop I'm typing this on) rely on rules that have served us well.

So do any of your ideas predict antyhing useful?

Sorry it is taking so long to get back to these posts but the videos I make are are all consuming.

First let me explain what UV and radiation waves are and how they are similar to vibration waves. There are two generators of energy and particle omission "radiation".

The first is energy omission occurs when an atom is broken down or, it could be thought of as braking an electron off an atom. This omitted energy. When you look at a camp fire you are looking at the release of this energy.

The second form of radiation is the actual electron that is shooting out of the camp fire.

Your camp fire is omitting radiation which is both in the visual “light, UV, ext. and electron particles” and at all other wave spectrums at a less degree. A camp fire is primarily in the red and orange visual spectrum.

This energy and electrons travel through mediums “air, liquid and solids” similar to an earthquake wave or vibration but better explained and understood by the visual light. Earthquake waves travel just like light waves and are calculated by very identical math formulas.

An example of how waves energy transmits between mediums “air, liquid and solids” can be seen in how light bends when it enters the pool water or through a wine glass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snell's_law

Refraction of light “THE BEND”at the interface between two mediums of different material.

v1/v2 = n2/n1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractive_index

As a geologist we cut minerals thin enough for light to travel through them and when they do, the light bends. The amount of bend to the light, determined from a simple chart called an interference color chart tells us what the mineral or material is and its N value. All waves travel within a modified Snell's law formular. N = E/H there are just different versions. NO math here.

sand has a n-value
rock has an n-value
each mineral has its own n-value
Water has an n-value.
Air has an n-value.

When the n value of one medium is less than the next, transmission of energy waves will not occur.

In conclusion a vibration wave cannot enter from a solid n-value to the n-value of air. It is reflected back. Visually seen from the sun reflecting back off a shinny car.

disgruntledgoth said:

In my next video Exodus I uncover the impotence to clean drinking water. It is going to be really amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back