• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Japanese Biker Cats

A

Anonymous

Hi all!

In Japan the biker gangs Bosozoku put their cats faces on their drivers licences to trick police. Surely this can't work...!

Have a look at the following pictures of the driving licences of said bikers...

It could easily be photoshopped - can anyone confirm or deny this?

Is it a specific group of bikers? "Bousouzoku" means "biker gang," in general, but I can't imagine every biker in Japan taking their cat to get their license. :)

Well, criminals have a tendency to wear masks. Maybe those guys wear cat masks. And then when the police find them, they claim they have actual cat faces by showing their licenses :)

It is a far out urban legend isn't it? How do they expect the police to react when they see the licenses?

But seconds ago i typed the words "this has to be the most ridiculous Urban Legend i've ever heard" with regards to Japanese men bowing at railway staions, butting heads and dying on the tracks below. I was quite wrong, this is even more absurd and patently false although the pictures above are well worth a look. :D

Are the Japanese replacing the Irish in British myth as archetypal simpletons? If so why?

reading this thread i had an image of the motorbike chases in Akira, but with cats riding the bikes.

i think i've hit on a great idea for a hollywood remake.

AndroMan said:
Japanese Biker Cats? Any relation to the Samurai Pizza Cats? :p

Saturday mornings wasn't it?

*Who do you call when you want some pepperoni? Samurai Pizza Cats (right on), They're sniffin' out crime and you know that ain't bologne!*

Uhh, sorry...

Genius those Japanese.

Italian/Japanese?

When I was in Italy a few years ago, there was a wildly popular japanese cartoon over there. It was obviously dubbed in Italian, which didnt help as it was strange stuff anyway...

The central character was young girl who had a magic? stick with a parrot head, which she activated when she and her friends we attacked by a variety of strange creatures and spirits.

She would activate it by striking it on the ground, which seemed to invoke some magical force(a huge pentacle with strange glowing runes would appear). This would then be channeled give her sometimes bizarre powers.

It seems her mother had died some time ago, and sometimes her spirit would appear to help/hinder her.

Can anyone help with this? It was off the weird scale!:rolleyes:

Back