• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

John Lenard Walson and his videos.

O come on rynner, use ur imagination, its not a tutu, its a Flying Saucer!!

Not bad, honestly. Would it be possible to do other patterns using a star as well?
I mean something more elongated with an apparent "arm" or "crane" moving something, or maybe some sort of visible structure with "wings"?
If so I'd be inclined to apologise and go with the star theory.

Dingo667 said:
Not bad, honestly. Would it be possible to do other patterns using a star as well?
I mean something more elongated with an apparent "arm" or "crane" moving something, or maybe some sort of visible structure with "wings"?
If so I'd be inclined to apologise and go with the star theory.

Yeah good work azuredoor, Maybe you could try focus on a cluster.

Of course I'm sure you have already given it ago.

People are begining to comment on your youtube footage already, they think you are trying to suggest its a UFO.

azuredoor said:
I suppose that even though it is perfectly obvious to me what these objects are, the onus is on me to prove it by duplicating the JLW efforts, so I went and did my own version for you to compare, the scope i used was much smaller than walsons, and my camera is hardly high def, or colour, but you get the idea, would look lovely in high def colour and more magnification im sure

default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvaPt_2VTWo

I think that one's better than his; looks more UFO-ish.

Case solved.

Well I don't know exactly which way JLW makes his starFOs, but if he shows me his, I'll show him mine! lol

Back