• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Join the Gang of Fort

Abulafia6

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
At the last Fortean Times clipping sort the members of the Gang of Fort found themselves discussing their many and various ailments, which brought about the realisation that we are not getting any younger, with none of us under 40 and most of us being at least 50, and some of us being well over 50. It is, we decided, time the Fort Sort had new blood to carry on the tradition once we are too old and feeble to keep going.

So, if you are young Fortean, and feel the urge to tap the mother-lode of weirdness that is the clipping tray with us, we'd like to hear from you. We just need you to be younger than us (preferably under 30) and able to get to Kentish Town in North London on a weekday about once a month.

To give you an idea of how a sort works, here's my CFI Blog on them http://blogs.forteana.org/node/58

If you want to join in, email me on [email protected]

IAN SIMMONS

Shame I am in Sydney, or I'd be there like a shot!

Good bump :)

I've made it sticky, so that more people will see it.

in this day and age ... is geographical proximity so critical ?

outsource the work North! I'd do it from home for you - post me a few crates of clippings together with notes on your filing system, I'll sort, classify, pack, and freight them back for a little consideration, say £8.50 - £9.50 an hour, which is getting me cheap...

Back