• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Judge Jules' UFO

gerardwilkie

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Don't know if anyone else was listening to Judge Jules on Radio 1 last night , but around 1830 he announced that he was getting text messages from drivers on the M6 motorway in the West Midlands about a UFO seen overhead . Another person texted in from Macclesfield to say that they too had seen strange light formations in the sky (it's around 50-60 miles north of the West Midlands , but still on the M6).

Has anyone else heard about this , or do any of you live in the West Midlands and witness something unusual last night ?

I suppose if it was over the M6 , it could have been a traffic helicopter or something.

heard this on the radio too, would love to know if anyone saw it!

The odd thing is , I used to live in Walsall , right next to the M6 , and I know how busy it gets there at that time of the night - If there was a UFO flying over the M6 , it's strange that not more people noticed it.

Perhaps people did but didn't instantly think "UFO".

gerardwilkie said:
The odd thing is , I used to live in Walsall , right next to the M6 , and I know how busy it gets there at that time of the night - If there was a UFO flying over the M6 , it's strange that not more people noticed it.

They might have thought it was a laser display from the Walsall Illuminations (although by that time they had finished). Folk from Walsall are fairly blase about lights in the sky now, police helicopters hovering overhead and laser displays are pretty much the norm ;) All that being said, there's been nothing in the local press about strange lights in the sky.

As an aside- for previous UFO reports in the Walsall area check out this thread UFOs Buzz Hospital. The Manor Hospital is about half a mile from Junction 10 of the M6.

Back