• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ken Dodd's Stalker

A

Anonymous

A woman has been sent for trial charged with harassing Ken Dodd and his long-term girlfriend.

Ruth Tagg, 34, appeared before Preston Crown Court where she denied two charges of harassing the veteran funnyman and his partner Anne Jones.

Tagg, of St John's Crescent, Bedminster, Bristol, is accused of sending a dead rat and three T-shirts bearing offensive messages to Ms Jones.

Tagg is also accused of sending 12 letters and cards to the couple, attending Dodd's shows and sitting in a prominent place and sending the comic six indecent photographs.

She was remanded to a Bristol hospital under section 36 of the Mental Health Act until her trial, which is due to begin at Preston Crown Court on November 12.

Mr. Dodd said he was "full of pumptiousness" that Ms. Tagg had been apprehended, and was "discumknockerated" by the whole affair.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_669498.html?menu=

Dark Detective said:
Tagg is also accused of..........attending Dodd's shows and sitting in a prominent place.........

She was remanded to a Bristol hospital under section 36 of the Mental Health Act until her trial, which is due to begin at Preston Crown Court on November 12.

Sounds fair to me.

Yes, and me. I'd say actually paying to see him waving a feather duster about is pretty mental.

Gott in Himmel! That is one very sick woman . . .

Carole

"and sending the comic six indecent photographs."

When I read this, I was wondering what a comic called 'Six Indecent Photographs' would look like......:rolleyes:

Nurse! NURSE! My pills!!...wibble....:goof:

He didn't fabricate it to revive his career did he? I find this so hard to believe. lol
Poor woman. Sick is indeed the right word.

If a young lady chose to send six indecent photographs to me when I reach his age, I think I'd actually be quite grateful.

Pearcey said:
Yes, and me. I'd say actually paying to see him waving a feather duster about is pretty mental.

Oh come on, he's absolutely titifalarious.:D

Back