• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Knicker thief reveals his life behind bars.

*sigh*

He's such a hunk. 8)

linesmachine said:
....so, er....that's a crime is it? :evil: :(

IIRC he was a plumber, and while he was working in women's houses if they went out, he'd have a rummage around in their underwear drawer, nick knickers and have a J Aurthur Rank in them....

Odd how common it seems to be for men to want to dress like women and...well y'know, excite themselves. Maybe I'm leading a sheltered life but when I peg out the wifes smalls, nipping to the shed for one off the wrist is not exactly the first thing that crosses my mind.

It always gets me when I hear of people nicking underwear like this.
I mean, dammit, whatever happened to mail order??? :roll:

Dr_Baltar said:
linesmachine said:
Just to confirm....*cough* that ALSO is illegal, right? :oops:
Only if you get caught.
And if you do get caught, there's every chance you'll be picked up by the Fuzz.

Or grabbed by the Rozzers and hauled in front of a judge.

Both of which could make your eyes water, to say the least.

He could always have tried framing the pussy (missus)..
The owners of a cat have reported their pet to the police after it started stealing dozens of knickers and items of underwear from neighbouring gardens.

Peter and Birgitt Weismantel adopted 12-year-old Oscar from the Cats Protection charity at Christmas.

But as he started to settle in at their home in Gordon Avenue, Southampton, he started bringing home his stolen haul.

In recent weeks he has brought home about 70 items leading his owners to inform the police.

Mr Weismantel, 72, said Oscar first started bringing home gardening gloves but quickly moved on to ladies knickers, socks and children's underwear...

All our cat ever brings in a bits of vegetation, for reasons best known unto himself...

linesmachine said:
Just to confirm....*cough* that ALSO is illegal, right? :oops:

He was actually imprisoned for theft, as there's no specific offence of 'ejaculating over a woman's drawers while you're supposed to be fitting a new bath'.

How about ejaculating over the bath whilst fitting a woman's new drawers?

I do get excited about flat pack, you know..

Its totally amazing that he way a Mayor!

There is a bloke who sometimes pops into our local pub. He wears a mini skirt, stockings and suspenders and a Playboy top. He comes in with his wife. We have spoken to him, and my wife asked him why he had such a poor opinion of women. She said if you want to dress like a woman do us some justice please, we don't all walk around dressed like hookers! She has a point.

Back