• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Large Hadron Collider (LHC)

These mad scientists and their experiments !

I am sure somewhere in the world they are trying to clone a human.

If it a man clone they could call him Adam, if it is a female clone they could called her Eve.

If it a man clone they could call him Adam, if it is a female clone they could called her Eve.
I'd heard that the Chinese may have already done that, but decided to terminate the birth for some reason. International law? That never stopped them in the past.

According to articles I've read 'they've' been cloning people since the 1930's. Obviously, there's no way of verifying that.

I have one question about CERN.
Why Shiva?

Shiva's role is to destroy the universe in order to re-create it. Hindus believe his powers of destruction and recreation are used even now to destroy the illusions and imperfections of this world, paving the way for beneficial change.

A81CAE89-ACC6-4D1F-A0D6-D9741C9D2597.jpeg

I have one question about CERN.
Why Shiva?
Siva does a dance called Nataraja which is symbolic of sakti, the subtle energy or life force that is spread though out the body but emanates from the heart.

At Cern they were originally searching for the Higgs Bosom particle or God particle.

edit: posted at exactly the same time as the above posting.

Siva does a dance called Nataraja which is symbolic of sakti, the subtle energy or life force that is spread though out the body but emanates from the heart.

At Cern they were originally searching for the Higgs Bosom particle or God particle.

edit: posted at exactly the same time as the above posting.
acknowledged.

In the main scripture, the Srimad Bhagavatam, (called sastra) that describes the process of creation there is no mention of Siva dancing the universe into creation. He plays a part but he does not create it.

While not getting into religious science too much, Shiva is a destroyer of the universe.
But what an odd thing to have as a garden ornament outside your universe fucking about with establishment.

While not getting into religious science too much, Shiva is a destroyer of the universe.
But what an odd thing to have as a garden ornament outside your universe fucking about with establishment.
It is odd isn't it. There's lots of symbolism associated with that form of Siva, some of which are very, very dark. I think there is much more to the Siva deity being where it is than is apparent.

He also presides over ghosts and plenty of subtle evil entities and such like. They are attracted to him.

Siva also awards benedictions very easily to those who worship him.

Weird. The postings above do not reflect the edits. They have been posted as separate postings. That is odd.

Back