• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Library collection wants your old FT issues

bookworm1

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hi! I am an academic librarian looking to add Fortean Times to our research collection. If you have a collection of old issues and would like to give them a good permanent home, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bookworm1

Well, I haven't got any, but I think those that have might like to know which academy you represent, and where it's based.

Sorry,

I work at a R1 (research intensive) university based in the United States. There is interest in the religious studies department in this sort of material, so we are trying to grow our small collection of books on the paranormal.

Whereabouts in the United States? Which University are you located?

The University of Bookworm1, no doubt. :D

Just kidding.

I'd rather not publish the university's name on a public forum. If anyone has an interest, please get in touch with me and we can discuss this further. I hadn't realized that this is a mostly British forum, so shipping journals overseas might be a little more burdensome.

Thank you again for your consideration,

bookworm1

Hi! I am an academic librarian looking to add Fortean Times to our research collection. If you have a collection of old issues and would like to give them a good permanent home, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bookworm1
Hello Bookworm, I have a collection of back copies of FT going back to 1990's which I am reluctantly having to part with. Would happily donate to a good home. If you can arrange pick up or hassle free shipping at your cost then let me know.

Back