• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

More amazing discoveries...

eh

Myself and my cat hate beards of all sizes,
apart from a mate with a similar nic name.

Some people are taking that Immortality thing a little too seriously.

Kinda frightens me that. I mean, what if he is right :eek:

I don't know about immortality, but that has got to be the worst designed website I have ever encountered.

Desperado said:
I don't know about immortality, but that has got to be the worst designed website I have ever encountered.

He he. You obviously dont surf the web too much or you'd have seen far far far worse web sites than that.:)
Anywhoo, that particular guy has been flogging his brand of mirracle cure, as a cure for everything from aids to mumps for a few years now. Hes just used sars as a 'metatag' ( for those who understand html and how googles web crawlers work) so he gets more 'hits'

I read some of the cat article, but not the others..... My Dad always had a huge beard and cats love him - even my CPL rescued semi stray, man hating psycho cat Teaka.. Just goes to show you eh ?

By the way do you think the 'Brynner' mentioned in the article is a distant stateside cousin of Rynner ?

Back