• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Multiple Sclerosis & Cancer

peter68

Fresh Blood
I read a story on the internet around 8 years ago regarding a MS sufferer whom prior to the onset of the disease was diagnosed with an cavernous hemangioma or benign tumor in one of their vertebrae. Because of the nature of the tumor i.e bleeding, the tumor had to be surgically removed. After this was done the MS symptoms cleared up.
Can anyone shed some light on this story for me? I cannot find any trace of this on the internet anymore. It looks to me as if an incurable disease can be cured with an operation. Incidentally I have had MS since 2009 and some of the blood tests I paid for seemed to show that I was not absorbing copper properly.

I have read that Benign bone tumours cause a massive immune response. I had Glandular fever when I was 21. The Epstein Barr Virus infects some of the immune cells. In 2006/7 I developed two benign tumours in my back T11 and T12 specifically and in 2009 I had an urine infection.
My Immune system I thing was overwhelmed and to put it bluntly, went baserk. Interestingly I paid for a blood test for copper absorbtion. The test seemed to show that my body was not absorbing copper effectivly.

Back