• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Muscular Kid

A

Anonymous

While i remember, has anyone any information on that abnormally muscular kid? I seen a photo in the paper once but thought it was a fake. Apparently it wasn't. Anyone got a link?

Cheers

no but i know which kid you mean he was on an episode of yanky panky i think and he was lifting weights and doing karate and judo and the like but he was only 3 feet tall (he even had a 6 pack not like me mines more a value pack lol)

cas

The kid was called little Hercules or something equally stupid.

I'm willing to bet that this kid will be dead within 15 years. Anyone giving odds?

Lard said:
I'm willing to bet that this kid will be dead within 15 years. Anyone giving odds?

Most likely or his growth will be severly stunted.....

If the boy hasn't taken any steroids or other drugs, I'm sure he'll be fine.
If anything, that kid will probably be happier than most other teenagers when he goes through his teens. Why? Because a lot of girls will be attracted to him for his body, so he'll probably have a good sex life.

At the risk of being accused of being cynical (heaven forfend!!):-

When anyone yatters that much about 'gifts from God', I begin to get suspicious. Looking at the tyke, I wonder if he has any blood in his veins...

Does anyone else look at himand think 'Jon-Benet'?

8¬)

Mythopoeika said:
If anything, that kid will probably be happier than most other teenagers when he goes through his teens. Why? Because a lot of girls will be attracted to him for his body, so he'll probably have a good sex life.

He's probably been pushed into this by his parents. He'll probably rebel and become right lard-arse by the time he hits his teens. Then'll come the booze and drugs, then an early bath.

Mythopoeika said:

Would girls really find him attractive? It seems to me like it would be like finding anoxic grils attractive. It's to unnatural.

Az

Aben Zin said:
Would girls really find him attractive? It seems to me like it would be like finding anoxic grils attractive. It's to unnatural.

Az

I agree - a lot of girls wouldn't find him attractive.
But, sadly, there will be a sizeable number of young ladies who will have swallowed body fascism propaganda from the media. They will find him attractive; if they don't, there are always older women who will.
I think it's awful that his parents have pushed him into this - they've really fallen for media-propagated stereotypes something chronic.
Like all kids pushed into something like this, he will eventually snap and rebel...

He is a teen now.His parents were russian and got american citizenship.The father did it to him to make money off him.No steriods but a very specialized protein diet and the family went to all kinds of body building conventions.There was a lot of controversy about the boy being so young and maybe being abused.Turned out the wife was abused and could speak very little english.The mother divorced him and remarried.The kid is on a detox diet and is not as buffed.He is taking martial arts and is now allowed to socialize with other kids and is trying to have a normal life

cassie45 said:
He is a teen now.His parents were russian and got american citizenship.The father did it to him to make money off him.No steriods but a very specialized protein diet ...
They say no steroids and the kid himself strenuously denies it, but as it points out in his Wkipedia entry, that kind of muscle growth only happens through stimulation from testosterone like hormones. He's had the body of a buffed up 20 year old, since he was 6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sandrak

Back