• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mysterious Automotive Levitation

Note that one of the wheels of the van falls off as well, not something I'd expect with 'levitation'. If there was a thin but strong cable involved, snagged round the lorry on the right and something high up on the left, that might be expected to pull a wheel or two off.

The wheels on the van go round and round,
Round and round,
Round and round.
The wheels on the van go round and round,
Until they fall off because ghosts have taken them and it's not anything like a boring cable.

The wheels of the world go round and round,
Round and round,
Round and round.
The wheels of the world go round and round,
Until they fall off and cars jump in the air and the so-called Laws of Nature are shown to be demonic delusions.

[Now this time, children, I want you to all to disintegrate on the final line .. .]

The kids of the world go round and round,
Round and round,
Round and round.
The kids of the world go round and round,
Until their arms fall off and their heads explode and the gates of Hell open and the globe turns into blood. :cry:

Actually it might just be a cable. o_O

Last edited:
It's a thin cable. Too small to see on that really poor-quality video.

My first idea was a freak gust of wind or two but the pedestrians right next to the incident seem unaffected .. my second idea: a cable was tied to the back of the first van that was also tied to the second one with another cable but that would have to be one long cable and doesn't explain the last car's activities and also isn't very realistic as traffic is shown continuously moving in the same area before and afterwards. I suppose it could be some kind of elaborate Indian Fakir type cable trick with a horizontal cable suspended high up between two points, the other cables attached to all three vehicles below or what looks more like one vertical attached to the first van with another horizontal attached to the second as they seem to 'dance' together in that way.

Most likely though, it's CGI, the film quality has been deliberately downgraded and/or interfered with, this quality of work has been available to low budget 'bed room' film makers for at least five years.

Fede Alvarez made this film 6 years ago on an extremely low budget and self financed as an example:

xmen317.jpg

Back