• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mystery Creatures Of China By David C. Xu

David C. Xu

Fresh Blood
Hi all, I'm David C. XU, author of Mystery Creatures of China. I hold an M.A. degree in the United Kingdom. I started my keen interest in cryptozoology at the age of 6, and for many years has devoted my passions to it—not simply to “hidden animals” around the world, but specifically such creatures within China. This work is the first comprehensive guide to China’s cryptids (100+, many unknown to the West while the 'known unknowns' such as Yeren are completely new, expanded, and updated—some as recent as the 2010s) for English-speaking readers worldwide. The book has received many high appraisals including FTM. Hopefully you will like and enjoy it.

51QDiS%2BZNcL.jpg
81kiKAuGIkL.jpg

I'm reading this now and it really is a great book. The yeren is one of the most likely cryptids to exist.

I got my copy in April, since when my chaotic life has afforded little time for reading. :(However, a quick flick through showed it to be an extremely attractive book which i look forward to reading.

I got my copy in April, since when my chaotic life has afforded little time for reading. :(However, a quick flick through showed it to be an extremely attractive book which i look forward to reading.
Oh, thx, and I am sure that u will enjoy it.

A LATEST REVIEW ON AMAZON.COM

Honest Reviewer

★★★★★ 5.0 out of 5 stars
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
November 8, 2018
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
This book opens up a whole world of cryptids even to the most seasoned cryptozoological enthusiast! Very highly recommended. Also Dr. Karl Shuker's forward in the book will relate exactly to this review, and accurately so! Cover feels like heaven also, soft but sturdy softcover. You can expect thorough and unbiased information (and to what extent those sources can be trusted in many instances) on a wide variety of unknown animals, organized by type (bigfoot, little people, herbivores, carnivores, fish & lake monsters, etc. Definitely worth the money for people who are looking for information. People who just want another book in their library may be happy with it, but the cost is a bit prohibitive of that. As mentioned, highly recommended for cryptozoological enthusiasts primarily.

Back