• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Nasa ufos FILMED ON 8 JULY 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncbdg1

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
JB,As one poster posted,And I Quote

Here's a possibility ... NASA was on high alert for potentially dangerous 'space junk' ...

Either the UFO fires at 'space junk' or the UFO is itself classified as 'space junk' by NASA ... and a third possibility ... 'Space junk' is at war with earthlings ...

That about sums it up JB, unless you got one better.

Looks like space junk and an over-ripe imagination to me ;)

Disappointingly like real space-junk and not a codeword for UFOs, except that the Unidentified Flying Objects, seen in the video, are bits of stuff like mylar blown off the shuttle's retros and other associated space-junk.

Laser beams don't leave a short trail like tracer bullets, except in movies. Fire the retros or vent some gas into the near-vacuum of space and bits of highly reflective crap, like mylar, or even ice, hanging about in the ship's micro-gravity, suddenly fly away at high speed. The video sees a flash like a trail, but it's a video artefact, caused by the high-contrast exposure.

I go for more not like space junk sorry,the video cam was fitted to the Space Shuttles External Tank,and if you ever get the chance to view footage up to the point of separation then i would advice you to do so,thats if you want to see space junk flying around,that space junk as you call it looks more stationary than SJ,as the external tank floats away the cam is trying to focus in on those objects then yes Nasa cut the live feed.

So now we can rule out a few more theories,as for high-contrast exposure, its called ufobjects coming in to focus,as for distance who knows?but one thing that is going on the cam is trying to focus on those objects.

Jerry_B said:
Looks like space junk and an over-ripe imagination to me ;)

JB, I expected more from you than over-ripe imagination.

It just looks like reflective bits and bobs in the distance, and their lack of motion may just be relative. It doesn't need any sort of fanciful stories to explain this - although I will doubt that will deter anyone who's determined to believe it's all aliens in spaceships ;)

LoL. I love how John gives a totally unacceptable account of why it's not space junk, then just takes it for granted that it's completely ruled out now.

Even the original post was already ruling out any other type of explanation. There was no discussion, no question, no room for guess work. It's either what John wants it to be, or everyone else is on some sort of agenda, or ignoring the facts, or attacking him.

Pretty much like all of the other John threads, to be honest. Some people are so desperate to believe, they're afraid to face the possibility of any other conclusion.

In all honesty, I'd rather go through the motions of another viral video or outright fake on Youtube, than videos of little to no content, touted as absolute proof and a smack in the face for all sceptics.

Jerry_B said:
It just looks like reflective bits and bobs in the distance, and their lack of motion may just be relative. It doesn't need any sort of fanciful stories to explain this - although I will doubt that will deter anyone who's determined to believe it's all aliens in spaceships ;)

Only time will tell,if what we are looking at is right or wrong by me or you or by anyone,Nasa likes to keep lots secret,as everything is coming to head now down below the Ark and you and i know we got no chance of ever getting off this Earth.

DieDieMyDarling said:
LoL. I love how John gives a totally unacceptable account of why it's not space junk, then just takes it for granted that it's completely ruled out now.

Even the original post was already ruling out any other type of explanation. There was no discussion, no question, no room for guess work. It's either what John wants it to be, or everyone else is on some sort of agenda, or ignoring the facts, or attacking him.

Pretty much like all of the other John threads, to be honest. Some people are so desperate to believe, they're afraid to face the possibility of any other conclusion.

In all honesty, I'd rather go through the motions of another viral video or outright fake on Youtube, than videos of little to no content, touted as absolute proof and a smack in the face for all sceptics.

LOL,very original,here is me thinking, no i new you would or could not add anything to this thread,just following on,as you are so desperate to disbelieve,and yes same old reply from you on other threads you seem to follow on like a sheep with no imput of your own.
Its a big world outhere and space is even bigger, and you are a poster on a huge internet with very little thoughts of your own.

johncbdg1 said:
DieDieMyDarling said:

LOL,very original,here is me thinking, no i new you would or could not add anything to this thread,just following on,as you are so desperate to disbelieve,and yes same old reply from you on other threads you seem to follow on like a sheep with no imput of your own.
Its a big world outhere and space is even bigger, and you are a poster on a huge internet with very little thoughts of your own.

I've given plenty of input John, you just didn't like it because it didn't fit in with your world view. I don't ask you to believe what I do, or demand that you agree with everything I say. That's your game.

All I ask is that you're honest, and fair. Which you seemingly find impossible to do. You're too busy trying to tell everyone what to think and what to believe, lambasting them if they disagree or call into doubt anything you post, or anything you've stated regarding your footage.

If you were coming on here with really good footage, showing inexplicable objects in the night sky, doing things against the laws of physics, you'd have people turning their heads and desperate to find out more. But because you don't have that, and in fact what you continually seem to post is nothing more than lights in the sky that barely move, or bob about because of your camera movement, you have to compensate for that by overselling it in your posts.

Like a good few of the sceptics on this site, I want to believe. I want there to be something more. Aliens, UFOs, ghosts, something. I find the whole thing quite exciting and interesting.

But I'm not going to just believe in anything I see, or get caught up in the hysteria of someone who is desperate to believe, just because you'll get angry when people disagree with you. It doesn't work like that.

johncbdg1 said:
...you seem to follow on like a sheep with no imput of your own.

If that's the case John, then why am I not following your words like a sheep, and rather than think for myself, just taking your opinion to be the truth?

This is a perfect example of your lack of logic on this subject. You attack everyone with little more than primary-school insults, when they don't agree with you, without ever thinking of the ramifications of what your saying, and the hypocricies in your words.

I'm showing an ability to think for myself by not agreeing with you. I'm saying, I see what you've provided as evidence, and I don't see it. I don't see evidence of anything in your videos, other than an almost delusional imaginations, based on helicopters, planes, and space junk.

But, when I do that, and show that I can think for myself, you attack me for it, because it doesn't line up with what you think.

Make your mind up. Do you want people to think for themselves, or to just accept your every word and hoist you up as some sort of UFO warrior, out to show us all the way?

Yes indeed everyone can make there own mind up as to what they think is going on in this footage,i said what i think,that a ufo fires a shot,it may well be one from Nasa that is taking out space debris but do they have a craft up there doing this job?but with no name then its a ufo,it may well be some thing we just do not know about and that is called a ufo,it could well be a alien craft i have not got a clue as to what it is,any way for those interested take a good look at this footage and make up your own mind,nothing fake and its no reflection cam was fitted to external tank as it floated away.

johncbdg1 said:
i have not got a clue as to what it is,any way for those interested take a good look at this footage and make up your own mind,

I think you may have bamboozled yourself when you title the film 'UFOs come into view'. Maybe it is just a shot of the shuttle and space junk orbiting earth. At some point in the orbit, the sun highlights and defines objects that are already there. The lens, which doesn't look the best, struggles with the change in light and contrast and produces artifacts which you're perceiving as a beam of energy.

The title is only part of the problem. When he opens a thread and starts it with this:
Now before we go there like we do,have your say but i bet you will not admit it to yourself do i care nope just watch the videos and make up what you like if it makes you feel better bigger then so be it.

It's always going to lead to problems. He's already stating that if anyone doesn't see what he does, then they aren't being honest, they're not admitting it to themselves. And accusing them of making things up, to make themselves feel bigger, better, etc.

Like I've said before, if the footage was impressive he wouldn't have to open up proceedings with such faulty logic and desperation.

johncbdg1 said:
Only time will tell,if what we are looking at is right or wrong by me or you or by anyone,Nasa likes to keep lots secret,as everything is coming to head now down below the Ark and you and i know we got no chance of ever getting off this Earth.

So if NASA likes to keep secrets, allowing this footage to be online is a bit of blunder isn't it? That is, if the footage actually shows anything but mundane stuff - which seems to be the case here.

Off this Earth into space you mean? Well, maybe I won't - or maybe I'll win the lottery and became a space tourist thanks to Richard Branson ;)

What exactly is coming to a head on 'the Ark'?

johncbdg1 said:
[...] you seem to follow on like a sheep with no imput of your own.

Tut tut - calling someone a sheep is (a) lazy and dismissive, and (b) dodgy in terms of what this forum may class as an ad hominen attack... :no-no:

Jerry_B said:
johncbdg1 said:

So if NASA likes to keep secrets, allowing this footage to be online is a bit of blunder isn't it? That is, if the footage actually shows anything but mundane stuff - which seems to be the case here.

Off this Earth into space you mean? Well, maybe I won't - or maybe I'll win the lottery and became a space tourist thanks to Richard Branson ;)

What exactly is coming to a head on 'the Ark'?

Nasa no need to hide anything now,jobs done, as for lottery thats a big no huge straw you need to draw,so theres no chance you will ever be up there.
What you call mundane stuff then why watch it or even reply to thread about it,unless you are trying to put your point over to others,you do get a few around the internet like that,but as i say only a few.

I post footage up and anyone can view and have there own interpretation.

Jerry_B said:
johncbdg1 said:
[...] you seem to follow on like a sheep with no imput of your own.

Tut tut - calling someone a sheep is (a) lazy and dismissive, and (b) dodgy in terms of what this forum may class as an ad hominen attack... :no-no:

Tut Tut,yes we could read other threads i posted and bring in all replys,and some replys from the anonymous internet crew are as you describe,but the internet is not as big as some think it is eh.

Thanks for reply

johncbdg1 said:
Tut Tut,yes we could read other threads i posted and bring in all replys,and some replys from the anonymous internet crew are as you describe,but the internet is not as big as some think it is eh.

But as a user of this forum there is a level of decorum that you have to abide to.

Jerry_B said:
johncbdg1 said:

But as a user of this forum there is a level of decorum that you have to abide to.
This goes for all posters. If anyone has any doubt about posts, they should report them to the moderators. They should not rise to the bait.

Thread locked pending moderation. Please do not take this discourse to any other Threads.

P_M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back