• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Neurological Terrorism

Mandeville4

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I recently came into the posession of a poster, one of many taped to bus stops and the like around Norwich, from an organisation known at the National Care Society which encouraged people to contact them if they had been experiencing, among other things, multiple stalkings, unlawful entries onto property, localised defamation and (perhaps most disturbingly) neurological interference, a seemingly disparate collection of attacks but ones they seem to insist are classified a hate crime. This could all very well be a scam, but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter. They also seem to regard themselves as some sort of faith group, an American based one at that, which is cause to wonder why they are operating in Norwich.

More information can be found at www.nationalcaresociety.com

Mandeville.

Oddly we've had something like this before on the board - there was a video. Being stalked by multiple people and deliberate defamation were definitely part of it, but I can't think of a search term that brings up what I'm after. /edit/ maybe this thread?

I am not qualified to make a diagnosis, and I suspect that anyone who is is part of the uber-conspiracy, but skimming through that website and following the links I'm seeing quite a lot of factors that scream 'schizo' (id/typal/affective/phreniform/phrenic) - religiosity, ideas of reference, the obvious persecution and control stuff (and how it manifests) and even the disorganised web design (loose association, preservation etc etc).

Of course, if the New World Order are driving people bonkers and killing them with chemtrails, they could easily be making me say that ....

Victims are being TARGETED on unknowing and unwilling U.S. citizens, infants and children included, without their consent or knowledge, right now, today, in 2009, right here in the United States! This form of torture has spanned 5 decades. Mind control experiments, directed energy weapons "testing" and Chemtrails are targeting millions of victims in the U.S., more in North America, Europe and Australia.

In many cases the victim has little or no idea why they're targeted. The harassment is persistent and unrelenting, occurring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Most are targeted for the remainder of their lives. Some have been harassed for over 20 years! Many have died as a result, either by committing suicide or by illnesses brought on by directed energy weapons via a "sudden death" occurrence assumed to be a natural death attributed to a heart attack or other traumatic incident.

HAS ANY ONE CLOSE TO YOU BEEN SICK OR PASSED AS A RESULT OF:
PNEUMONIA, RESPRITORY PROBLEMS,
HEART ATTACK, CANCER, SEIZURES OF ANY SORT, BIRTH PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENTS, MUSCLE SPASMS, MEMORY LOSS OR WAS DIAGNOSIS WITH AUTISM OR SLOW LEARNING DISABILITY OR MAYBE WAS

FALSELY IMPRISONED OR PUT IN AN
MENTAL INSTITUTION?
http://www.organizedcrimewaves.com/

Very similar to the stuff that used to be on www.mindcontrolforums.com, if they still exist and are up to the same stuff.

Alleged gubmit secret weapons causing hallucinations and voice hearing, and all that.

Sounds like a faith group targetting the psychologically fragile to me - only in a far more blatant way than that process is normally carried out.

The other day I was talking to a woman from my local council whose services my neighbours had reason to call upon having found evidence of rats on their property. She told me she enjoyed the job - apart from the mental health cases. At first I assumed she meant those people whose ability to look after themselves had degraded so much that their homes were overrun with vermin - but no, what she actually meant were those people who believed that their homes were overrun when there was absolutely nothing there, and those people who believed that rats/mice etc had actually burrowed under their skin.

Now, strikes me that if it's a matter of accepting that you have mental health issues, but then some organisation comes along and tells you that there actually are invisible rats in your property or that mice actually have burrowed under your skin, then I suspect many people will choose the option that places responsibility on an outside agency.

If that is the case, and I think the parallels are obvious, then to my mind this kind of recruitment is a form of abuse.

Spookdaddy said:
Sounds like a faith group targetting the psychologically fragile to me - only in a far more blatant way than that process is normally carried out.

Yep! That's the way I would read it, too. I would also advise extreme caution, when handling such an apparently irresponsible website.

The pictures at the bottom of the home page, really puzzled me. Nothing weird about any of them. Some seem to have a rash or the poor dog has an infection. This website to me should be up there with the most dangerous ones, such as pro-ana sites. It has been said that they prey upon the most vulnerable and it is true. All described syptoms :roll: are known, especially in the neurological field. What a find!

sonofajoiner said:
It's also a bit like this guy. That's some persecution complex!

Good God! If I was going to be the centre of a complex and decades long web of harassment and surveillance I think I'd want someone a little more weighty than Alan Freeman as the root cause of my woes.

sonofajoiner said:
It's also a bit like this guy. That's some persecution complex!

The link "amorous expression" leads to:

Jealous Gay British Agents Masturbating Outside Window
:shock:

There's a video, which thankfully didn't work for me (but be careful, probably NSFW).

This man is differently sane....

It says something about the effect of budgetry cuts on the British Intelligence services that they can't just use Windolene and a squeegee like everybody else.

Spookdaddy said:
Good God! If I was going to be the centre of a complex and decades long web of harassment and surveillance I think I'd want someone a little more weighty than Alan Freeman as the root cause of my woes.

It's quite something isn't it? Of course Fluff hasn't been acting alone. Nicholas Witchell's in on it as well. And Clive Anderson obviously.:shock:

A few years ago, I used to work for a crappy internet company and we received fairly regular correspondence from a man who had a similarly complex and bizarre 'delusion'. In his case he believed he had been driven out of the medical profession for being 'a foreigner' by a crack squad comprising of, among many, many others, MI5, Prince Phillip and our call centre staff (some of whom were he believed were staking out his house). He admitted to having been diagnosed with a severe psychiatric illness but claimed that this was all a ruse used by jealous former colleagues to 'discredit' him. Interestingly, we'd get only get these letters from him shortly after we'd sent out his bill.

On a vaguely related note, does anyone know anything about that government/police task-force that keeps an eye on folks that write 'green-ink' type missives to high-profile types? I read about it recently but I can't remember where.

In the pre interweb days there was a woman in Dublin who believed that Mossad was carrying out a campaign of Biological and Chemical warfare against her. She used to write details of the campaign on hoardings with a black marker.

You get them on Indymedia as well. EG William Finnerty who fled to britain to escape Irish State Persecution. He believes that state employed hackers turned his site into gibberish. Imho it was always gibberish. He keeps issuing statements demanding that Amnesty & Liberty protect him.

This is very familiar "targeted individual" stuff, from people who believe they are victims of "gang stalking" by groups using exotic electromagnetic weapons. What surprises me is a US group like that apparently recruiting in the UK.

But they do seem to be growing and spreading and., apparently, gaining in credibility. Where will it end??

Timble2 said:
The link "amorous expression" leads to:

:shock:

There's a video, which thankfully didn't work for me

It's pretty hilarious... and looks staged. In fact it looks more like a Dom Joly prank than "M15 harassment". He later write to the "proper authorities" but unfortunetly their reply is, "I believe I viewed that CD last month along with other Detectives. I don't recall actually seeing anyone in the video masturbating. I recall seeing someone's back and then he runs off." :)

Back to the National Care Society -- I'm having a hard time picturing what sort of people would be behind such an organisation, and besides money ("Make a Donation"!) what would their motives be?

I'm still reeling from the news that pets have human rights organisations to enforce their well-being. :?

misterwibble said:
I'm sure Kathaksung could clear it all up for us.

He's still out there, THEY haven't got him yet, although the Feds, are tryinging to murder him with a radioactive isotope - apparently swine flu is just a cover for this....

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/author/kathaksung

604. The death in Mexico is not caused by flu (5/14/09)

The unusual symptom of the flu my wife caught was a severe cough. I had never seen her coughed so badly before. My wife also brought a big box of flu medicine from her China trip. It was a traditional Chinese medicine that was very effective to prevent a flu. So I took some pills. It didn't help me to prevent a flu. I started to cough too. So my wife gave me a bottle of Robitussin. After taking several dose, my cough became worse. I had similar bad cough about three years ago. Here is the description: "There was a severe cough after I ate the meat bought there. The cough was so strong that I couldn't sleep for nights. It lasted several weeks. The poison might be some kind of radiation material (isotope). I had suffered such kind of poisoning before but none was so severe like this one." (422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06))

Of course, I stopped to take the medicine. I was afraid it was poisoned. On 4/13, my wife went back to work. The next days she brought home some cookies. I noticed that we all coughed after eating the cookies. I started to realize it was not the flu but the poisoned food that caused the coughing.

I think
1. Feds planed a murder under the cover up of Flu. The poison (I allege it is a kind of isotope) will cause a severe cough. Heavy doze will swollen the lung that leads to the de-function of breath. Feds spread it with flu virus because the flu symptoms will cover up the severe cough caused by poison.

2. Feds may have contaminated the public place (such like restaurant, hospital or bus) with the poison. People may get sick when they having food with their contaminated hand. That's why the media emphasized on washing hand.

wembley9 said:
This is very familiar "targeted individual" stuff, from people who believe they are victims of "gang stalking" by groups using exotic electromagnetic weapons. What surprises me is a US group like that apparently recruiting in the UK.

But they do seem to be growing and spreading and., apparently, gaining in credibility. Where will it end??

Trust me, the Targeted Individual phenomena is all too real. if you don't believe me, just think about all the known, documented policies of various regimes, hate groups, etc. throughout history: the experiences of jews in Nazi Germany, dissidents in communists countries, blacks in the segregationist south, etc. Now, suspend your disbelief and consider the possibility of these tactics being used in the US and other western nations which claim to uphold human rights. Now add to this the use of Electronic Harrassment. Electronic weapons development programs by the US government are documented, but what you must realize is that the technology is well ahead of what is leaked to the public. They can do almost anything with Electronic Technology, from killing you outright instantly, to killing you slowly and agonizingly, to merely pestering you, and anything in between.

spicedjellybeans said:
wembley9 said:

Trust me, the Targeted Individual phenomena is all too real. if you don't believe me, just think about all the known, documented policies of various regimes, hate groups, etc. throughout history: the experiences of jews in Nazi Germany, dissidents in communists countries, blacks in the segregationist south, etc. Now, suspend your disbelief and consider the possibility of these tactics being used in the US and other western nations which claim to uphold human rights. Now add to this the use of Electronic Harrassment. Electronic weapons development programs by the US government are documented, but what you must realize is that the technology is well ahead of what is leaked to the public. They can do almost anything with Electronic Technology, from killing you outright instantly, to killing you slowly and agonizingly, to merely pestering you, and anything in between.
And, apparently, the secret of, 'Neurological Terrorism', has been known of, by Them, since, at least, the 18th century! As the following article from the 'Fortean Times' archive makes all too clear:

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/450/shadow_of_the_air_loom.html

I'm not saying that such things don't happen, or that they are not possible, merely that given the possibility of, 'Neurological Terrorism' & 'Targeted Individual phenomena', or some form of, paranoiac schizophrenia, or similar mental aberration, I'd say it is usually much more likely to be mental aberration.

But then again, just because you're paranoid schizophrenic, it doesn;t mean they;re not neurologically terrorising you! ;)

I'm with Pietro M on this - that FT article says it all.
It's just a general purpose catch-all for paranoids. Not even ufologists claim people get stalked everywhere 24/7for years on end.
Proponents of secret mind control technology write of ultrasound being used to alter mood, or more vaguely about something which causes the victim to do something dangerous, such as a hard turn at high speed on a motorway. None of this is mentioned here, nor would the circumstances in which it's use has been alleged be likely to give rise to flyers on bus shelters.
Wonder who they are. Is there a website?

If anyone comes up with some practical methods for using these techniques let me know. They could work really well against noisy, nuisance neighbours!
PSHHTR!

sonofajoiner said:
What is 'Ventriloquial Terrorism' and when can I learn it! It sounds pretty awesome!

It's the ancient art of throwing your voice to make it sound as if your victim is calling people "old sods". Sort of ninja ventriloquism, if you like.

I do wish someone would put up an etext of Crook Frightfulness. I'd guess it is an orphaned book copyright wise.

Probably it's a monotonous read.

The most startling case of paranoia I remember was expressed on a website constructed by an Israeli student living in New York. I stumbled across it by accident in 1997, when the Internet was new to me. He had cunningly designed a series of 'entrances' which led to this central narrative. I remember that one of them was for cycling enthusiasts and another for classical music people etc. It was the classical music entrance I found.

Instead of further information about your interest you hit a link and got his autobiography. It is hard now to imagine the effect of this story. The Net still seemed very personal so here was a very disturbed person confiding in you.

I wish I had kept the story. It may have been an experimental fiction but the pattern was one familiar from paranoid narratives.

Since coming to America, he felt he had been persecuted by a gang whose aim was to disrupt his sex-life. Every girl he met was fed disgusting stories about him to cool her interest at a crucial point in their relationship. They had taken to interfering with his milk in the fridge, putting drugs in it which affected his behaviour. Then they had filmed him doing something 'disgusting' (there were strong hints this was transvestitism but it was never fully spelled out) and the film was being shown all over the campus of his university. Anyone he met and trusted was taken aside by these people and shown the movie so they would hate him.

There was some political speculation about whether his persecutors were Palestinians, anti-semites or fellow Jews. It was a long and confused narrative but it sticks in my mind to this day. I have never been able to find it or any reference to it since but I cannot have been the only person to have read it, since it was set up to catch readers at a time when the Web was young.

I hope it was a hoax or that he found the help he was crying out for. :(

Bigfoot73 said:
Not even ufologists claim people get stalked everywhere 24/7for years on end.

And precisely what makes you think this doesn't happen? It's been a tactic of totalitarian regimes for decades, as well as hate groups like the KKK. It does happen and there is a historical precedent for it.

As far as the neurological weapons go, such technology already exists. V2K U.S. patent 6,587,729, issued based on Dr. Joseph Sharp's voice to skull success. This technology beams sound directly into the hearing center of the brain, bypassing the ears.

It's already in use for phones for the deaf. This tech has been tested in Times Square for advertising. When you step into a certain small spot, you "hear" advertising beamed directly into your head. Another person standing outside of that spot can't hear it, even if they are only a few feet away.

If it can be done for advertising or to help the deaf, why can't it be done for more nefarious reasons, such as to torment a target or to influence someone's behavior? Wouldn't Hitler have used this to harass or control people had it been available during his regime? You bet he would have! There are others like him with the means and lack of concience to use this tech on their enemies even today. It's not so prohibitively expensive that some ordinary citizens can't get their hands on it and harass their enemies with it, either.

This in the head "hearing" is only one example of what's out there. Call me crazy if you like, but I know what I'm talking about.

As long ago as 1984 the US military used non-lethal weapons on peaceful protesters at Greenham Common. The protesters complained of radiation symptoms afterward. This was 25 years ago, so no doubt the technology has come a long way since then. Back then the public had no knowledge of "non-lethal" weapons. Only in recent years have the athorities even admitted to the existence of such weapons and then only claiming that they were merely in the testing stage, even though they had been in use since at least 1984!

The protesters were not, as has been speculated, merely inadvertantly being exposed to radiation from the bases communications systems, which emit RF fradiation. On the contrary, experts measured the radiation and found the radiation to be higher at the peace camp than elsewhere. In addition, the signals increased whenever the protesters created a disturbance.

I'd bet you anything some of those protesters have had some form of on-going harassment as well, such as stalking, in order to intimidate them from participating in such protests again. In either case, there is little doubt that they were beamed with microwaves or some other form of radiation.

spicedjellybeans said:
As far as the neurological weapons go, such technology already exists. V2K U.S. patent 6,587,729, issued based on Dr. Joseph Sharp's voice to skull success. This technology beams sound directly into the hearing center of the brain, bypassing the ears.

... This tech has been tested in Times Square for advertising. When you step into a certain small spot, you "hear" advertising beamed directly into your head. Another person standing outside of that spot can't hear it, even if they are only a few feet away.

I think you're confusing technologies. The one on Times Square was a simple focused acoustic device. As far as I know, nobody has ever produced or demonstrated a commercial microwave "voice to skull" gizmo. Unles you can point me to one?

Call me crazy if you like,

You should know by now not make that fort of invitation :)

Back