• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New Art Bell UFO Picture

I'm not sure about the top image (low resolution - shucks!) but the bottom one looks like a classic lenticular cloud to me.

Thanks for that one Adam :D I can't wait to show it to 'Amanda'!

Niles "not debunking" Calder

Classic Ricky! Next thing you know, his mate Dickson Tang will be photographing them landing on the Great Wall. :) Good job, Ricky--really funny work, there!

Originally posted by Peewee
I dont think the UFO pic looks real to be honest. The face on the police officer looks strange.

Well, that's his face, but I think it's safe to say the pic's not legit. It says on Art's site he's a policeman from Omaha, Nebraska, and I believe Ricky lives on an island north of Scotland and works as a reporter...or used to, at least. I can't remember the name of where he's from (Orkneys, maybe?), unfortunately.

Best trollboy photoshopping ever. No doubt he works for government counterintelligence with those finely honed skills.

I'd say I've lost respect for Art Bell, but...you know.

One thing about checking out that `Artbell' URL, at least I know my copy of `ZoneAlarm' is still working!

TorgosPizza said:
If this site was Valhalla, he'd be Loki.

You romanticize his DNA.

If this message board were a functioning human body, he'd be a tapeworm.

Originally posted by Ogopogo
You romanticize his DNA...he'd be a tapeworm.

I romanticize very little, Ogo; however, that description of yours might fit in others' eyes, as well.

I like to think of myself as scabies.

Back