• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Nordic Aliens / "Nordics"

A

Anonymous

I read an old book I can't remember the title of about various accounts during the late sixties/seventies where greys did the technical bit - capturing, undressing, stretching you out, and the Nordics were there to reassure you, with the Reptoid things hovering around in the shadows a menacing threat kept at bay by the Nordics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chant said:
I read an old book I can't remember the title of about various accounts during the late sixties/seventies where greys did the technical bit - capturing, undressing, stretching you out, and the Nordics were there to reassure you, with the Reptoid things hovering around in the shadows a menacing threat kept at bay by the Nordics.

That sounds rather odd to have been published in that time frame. 'Greys' didn't really arrive on the scene until the late 70s/early 80s. 'Reptoids' even later. 'Nordics' were from the contactee period during the 50s (and not really inclined towards abduction, instead preferring selective contact and then an imparting of their 'cosmic wisdom' to the contactee).

Wasn't Adamski the first to describe a Nordic in "Flying Saucers Have Landed"? IIRC his pal Orthon, a Venusian, as described was tall and blonde with a fine bone structure. I can't help thinking "The Day the Earth Stood Still" had something to do with the archetypal image of the tall, lean, humanoid and benevolent alien. ...

I bet the benevolent, blonde, Nordic protector imagery wouldn't have worked well in, say, Lindisfarne in the early Middle Ages :p

The good - Nordic, bad-Reptoid ...

(It was Nordic-type aliens that President Eisenhower allegedly met in 1954.)

Ike and the Alien Ambassadors

The Whole Tooth About the President's Extraterrestrial Encounter

By Peter Carlson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 19, 2004; Page C01

Fifty years ago tomorrow -- on Feb. 20, 1954 -- President Dwight Eisenhower interrupted his vacation in Palm Springs, Calif., to make a secret nocturnal trip to a nearby Air Force base to meet two extraterrestrial aliens.

Or maybe not. Maybe Ike just went to the dentist. There's some dispute about this.

The Ike-met-with-ETs theory is advanced by Michael Salla, a former American University professor who now runs the Peace Ambassador Program at AU's Center for Global Peace.

The Ike-went-to-the-dentist theory is advanced by the folks at the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library in Abilene, Kan. And by James M. Mixson, a dentist, professor of dentistry and historian of presidential dental work.

Just to make things more intriguing: On the night in question, the Associated Press reported this: "Pres. Eisenhower died tonight of a heart attack in Palm Springs."

Two minutes later, the AP retracted that bulletin and reported that Ike was still alive.

Indeed, Ike was alive. And he continued living until 1969. But in the decades since his death, his activities on the night of Feb. 20, 1954, have become fodder for strange theories about alien beings.

Some facts are beyond dispute: Eisenhower was on a golf vacation in Palm Springs on Feb. 20, 1954. After dinner that night, he made an unscheduled departure from the Smoking Tree Ranch, where he was staying. The next morning, he attended a church service in Los Angeles. Also that morning, his spokesman announced to the press that Ike had visited a dentist the previous night because he'd chipped a tooth while eating a chicken wing at dinner.

Salla, who has a PhD in government from the University of Queensland in his native Australia, doesn't believe it. He figures the dentist trip is just a cover story. He believes Ike went to Edwards Air Force Base, where he met with two ETs with white hair, pale blue eyes and colorless lips.

These aliens -- nicknamed "Nordics" in UFO circles because they resemble Scandinavian humans -- traveled to Edwards from another solar system in a flying saucer and, Salla says, they spoke to Eisenhower.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53203-2004Feb18.html
Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/2004040...ost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53203-2004Feb18.html

There are 3 more pages to that report which I haven't included here.

Emps

There's an interesting story in Douglas Gifford's book "Warriors, Gods and Spirits from Central & South American Mythology" (which I have only read as a Finnish translation "Intiaanisotureita ja henkiolentoja", WSOY 1985) from the Andean Incas, if my memory serves me correctly, titled "Girl from heaven". It tells of a potatoe farmer that has trouble with someone coming in the middle of the night to steal his potatoes (the best in the whole land). To counter this the farmer sends his son to guard the field at night, in which he fails, always falling asleep at the critical moment and letting the potatoe-thieves gain their loot. But then one night he succeeds in staying awake and actually sees the plunderers. It turns out they're beautiful girls with white skin and golden hair, wearing garments of silver. The narrator tells that they are the star people of heaven. But to not spoil the pleasure of reading the story yourself and probably not being able to paraphrase it eloquently enough myself (and being lazy), I'll just summarize certain points.

- they look like white skinned humans, with blonde hair (the Nordic aliens?)
- are identical to each other in appearance (clones?)
- live some place in heaven, to where it takes a year to travel one way (a space-station, planet, moon?)
- can descend from and ascend to the sky and pass through closed doors if wearing the silvery garments (tractor beam and whatever?)

Obviously, one could just see them as personifications of the stars, as the daughters of Sun and Moon, with white skin, golden hair and silvery clothing merely implying the light of stars, along with supernatural abilities that go with the profession. And also considering that the general theme of white, bearded gods (e.g. Quetzalcoatl) in the Amerindian mythology as referring to any pre-Columbian Caucasian presence in the Americas may be questioned, at the end it may not be up to anything revolutionary with regards to history.

http://frontpage2000.nmia.com/~nahualli/Quetzalcoatl/Elements/Bearded.htm
http://frontpage2000.nmia.com/~nahualli/Quetzalcoatl/Elements/White.htm

But still, there is also the story of Enoch, which depicts the sons of God/gods, or angels, that descended to Earth to mate with human females, teach them many a forbidden art and produce gigantic off-spring, as white skinned and white haired men (along with God himself), in lieu with the uniform Biblical depiction of angels as simply (wingless) human males, cherubs and other such rarely occurring more fanciful creatures aside. The Book of Enoch says about Noah (106:2,5,6):

"And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful... I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his 6 countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels..."

http://wesley.nnu.edu/noncanon/ot/pseudo/enoch.htm

There thus seems to be intercontinental continuity of mythical imagery that ties in with the modern UFO-lore of the Nordics.

http://www.abductee.ca/five/nordics.html

It seems to me that all that is said about these Nordics (or any aliens for that matter) is rather questionable, or at least we don't know what is fact or fiction as long as they make themselves supposedly appear only to the chosen and few (I mean only to Billy Meier of course, *cough-cough*). But even if these are just a figment of imagination, there still remain the myths of the past, that are at least interesting, if not suggestive with regard to the hypothesis of the existense of a race of technologically advanced space-faring humans stretching to antiquity. Of course it could be argued also with regard to the angels that their "Scandinavian" appearance is also due to their association with stars. And I would also be interested of learning whether albinos perhaps held any special significance in the Middle-Eastern cultures, as they're specifically_white_haired, as Lamech's strange son is described having been, instead of simply being blonde yellow.

And irrespective of how one might interpret the "Girl from heaven" story, I would still be interested of tracing its origins and context in the South-American mythologies. So does anyone happend to know more?

Crikey! They must have been truely amazing potatoes for people to travel all that way to steal them.

It's strange that hardly anybody sees these 'Nordic' aliens any more.
Could they be simply a product of the era in which they were supposedly seen (40s/50s/60s)?
Or, if they ever existed, have they just gone away?

Dr. Poo:
Crikey! They must have been truely amazing potatoes for people to travel all that way to steal them.

Well, livers to Reticulus, potatoes to Pleiades, "they're here for the cuisine" :D

Mythopoeika:
It's strange that hardly anybody sees these 'Nordic' aliens any more. Could they be simply a product of the era in which they were supposedly seen (40s/50s/60s)?
Or, if they ever existed, have they just gone away?

One could certainly suspect so, when diffusion of scientific knowledge seems to chase them farther away from Adamski's Venus, Mars and Saturn to the beyond-Pleiades other-dimensional Plejaren of Meier.

Well, there was also those aliens that offered a witness some pancakes. I suppose it´s like those people who go to France on wine tasting holidays.

"Your produce alone is worth the trip" - Kevin Spacey in K-pax

Whereas Howard Menger was apparently given a potato (grown on the moon) by aliens. Unfortunately the CIA got their hands on it and refused to give it back. It allegedly had 5 times the amount of protein contained in Earthly potatoes and was impervious to radiation. I bet it would also have made great chips.

Nice website, Graylien.

Graylien: I also really enjoyed reading your website. Do you have plans of adding more material?

Plenty of plans, never enough time. You know how it is.

You're obviously too busy flying around, abducting people.
Stop it!

;)

Dunno about potato's but someone keeps nicking the kettle chips from Coles...
:(

... Something else which no-one ever seems to comment on is that in the contactee cases of the 1950's and 60's, there are no reports of any black-skinned humanoids stepping out of flying saucers with messages of peace. It seems that utopian paradises such as Clarion or Lanulos were whites-only zones, populated by blonde-haired blue-eyed Nordics who would have made Hitler proud. I think these issues are well overdue for some serious research.

Indra Keys said:
...But why do we never hear of close encounters very often where the ET's looked better than us!.....

...I've developed more of an open mind recently...so in IMHO, anything could be possible!

The contactees of the 1950s often reported tall blond(e) aliens, sometimes referred to as Nordics.

(RE: Timothy Good's reports of telepathic contact with aliens)

Good's story can be found on pages 205-6 of his book Alien Base. He describes two such encounters. The first took place in 1963 in a motel in Arizona, where he noticed "an extraordinary looking girl, with blond bobbed hair, delicate pale features and a petite figure" standing in the queue. Good thought the girl looked just like the female Nordics described by the likes of George Adamski, and telepathically asked her "Are you from another planet?"

Good recalls "There was no immediate response, but as she left the queue she made a point of walking past my table, pausing to give me a gracious smile and an actual bow of acknowledgement, before proceeding to another part of the restaurant with a deadpan look on her face". ...

Haven't Space Brothers, or Nordics, the tall, blond, human-looking ones or whatever you want to call them, pretty much been a sightings constant since the 1940s? Or before, maybe?

hedgewizard1 said:
IN the 1940's and 50's, we had reports of human looking aliens from Venus and Saturn and such.

From the late 50's to the early 70's, we saw fewer of them. ...

True, George Adamski claimed he'd met "Nordic" Venusians in November, 1952, but few if any serious researchers took him the least bit seriously.

Old Time Radio: "True, George Adamski claimed he'd met "Nordic" Venusians in November, 1952, but few, if any serious researchers took him the least bit seriously."

Other people, contactees or non-contactees, described blonde haired human-like beings prior to him.

Analis said:
Other people, contactees or non-contactees, described blonde haired human-like beings prior to him.

Very possibly, but they received very little or even no publicity. Several of them were eventually heard of, but only post-Adamski and in his train.

I've started to compile a data sheet for (All) known Alien types and would appreciate any additional info anybody may have. ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Type 7
Nickname:-Nordics
Given Name:-
Home Star System: PLEIADES ?
Light Years from Earth:
Assumed Apprearance:-
Actual Appearance:- Tall Blonde Human
Note 1:- Current Earth visiting Nordics seem friendly
UFO Type:- ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Type 10
Nickname
Given Name:- The ANNUNAKI
Home Star system:- ? But home planet name ZAOS
Light Years from Earth ?
Assumed Appearance
Actual Appearance
Note 1 (See Below)
UFO Type:- ?

Annunaki- (Are possibly a physical manifestation of an MDE. Multi -Dimensional Entity ) They've been around forever and have many factions throughout time and space.
Physical Faction 1 = Nordic looking Human type race hailing from as Star system they called
ZAOS.
2= The Mardukians possibly responsible for G.E The DUCAZ (Hostile reptiles)
3= The Persires (Possibly were/ are in conflict with THE DUCAZ.
4= The Niburu Faction - connected in legend to planet X
5= The Nephalim & Elohim(The Watchers) -Earth visitors in Pre + Biblical times.
6= Annunaki/Huma Hybrids (Gods mating with daughters of the Earth)
7= Modern Humans (Possibly) decendent from Nordic Annunaki or Genetically
Engineered native Earth Humans.

A Labour councillor has claimed Russia’s President Putin is being advised by an alien race.

Simon Parkes told an audience of around 30 people in Wallsend, North Tyneside, that recent hostilities in Eastern Europe are down to extraterrestrial intervention. Coun Parkes, who has previously claimed he has had ‘hundreds’ of alien encounters in his own life, blamed a group of aliens he calls the Nordics for President Putin’s aggression in the Ukraine.

The North Yorkshire councillor said the Nordics were supporting Putin against percieved American influences in the area. ...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...-councillor-claims-aliens-influencing-8693183

Back