• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Not Very Secret Society

darrg

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Order of the Divine Feminine, the "secret" society which recruits members on-line?

www.divinefeminine.netfirms.com

Couldn't find any mention of them on this forum, but then I might have been looking in the wrong place (in which case, apologies).

They say that they've been active for 30 years, but that page looks rather as if somebody has taken The DaVinci Code too seriously...
They should put a link to Robert Langdon's hp in there somewhere :)

Looks pretty phony and badly written to me, although the idea is quite interesting.
Alytha

The leader says you must join our organization and learn our ways so that you, too, may become a free-thinker!!

:rofl:

Has anyone else followed the link on their page to www.samliquidation.com ? It's a genuine business that takes care of remaindered stock and deals with other aspects of company liquidations.

Not so spooky, but the link takes you onto a part of their site that explains their Christian values. Ok, still fine, it's their beliefs, whatever.

BUT - follow the page down and see them start on about the Priory of Tzion (sic) and some other fringe stuff.

Not exactly what you expect if you just want them to take a few boxes of old stock off your hands.

:wtf:

Oh, and if you do have a look, be prepared to spend a while there, as there are hundreds of article links, some of which look a bit scary.

Jolly Jack said:
Has anyone else followed the link on their page to www.samliquidation.com ? It's a genuine business that takes care of remaindered stock and deals with other aspects of company liquidations.

Not so spooky, but the link takes you onto a part of their site that explains their Christian values. Ok, still fine, it's their beliefs, whatever.

BUT - follow the page down and see them start on about the Priory of Tzion (sic) and some other fringe stuff.

Not exactly what you expect if you just want them to take a few boxes of old stock off your hands.

:wtf:

That is the wierdist thing I have ever read :shock: Sounds like the ravings of a lunatic.

To make the page clearer its HERE

Hey stop the chatter and get back to the liver bean harvest.The leader expects great things!

Heh, crazy kids

:?:
Note, on the samliquidation page, that they refuse to keep business and religion separate anymore, for they are
"We are fed up with immoral tolerance in America. " [/quote]

Stupid equality

How about Moral Tolerance then? Tolerate each others morals?

Would that be ok?

I want to join.

All my life I have waited for someone to tell me how to be a free thinker. ;)

sjoh9 said:
Hey stop the chatter and get back to the liver bean harvest.The leader expects great things!

so you´re telling me the cops knew internal affairs were setting them up all along?

Back