• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Organized Stalking

A

Anonymous

This one's new to me.

"Organized Stalking"
*What is it?

“Organized Vigilante Stalking is an occult form of terrorism used against an individual in a malicious attempt to reduce the quality of a person's life so they will have a nervous breakdown, become incarcerated/institutionalized, experience constant mental, emotional or physical pain, become homeless, &/or commit suicide. This is done using well-orchestrated accusations, lies, rumors, bogus investigations, setups, framings, intimidation, overt or covert threats, vandalism, thefts, sabotage, torture, humiliation, emotional terror, & general harassment. It is a “ganging up” by members of the community who follow an organizer & participate in a systematic, & ritualistic “terrorizing” of an individual. Organized Stalking is a destructive criminal program built on deception, that exists to serve the intentions of a few who are aware of its true agenda.”

More here.

If you read the site, it sounds very much like common or garden paranoia, Wonder if Kathaksung as seen this one?

However, as badges as T-shirts frequently point out "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that they're not out to get you."

As you can imagine it's all very complicated and the site's author wants it's reader to follow his reasoning to the letter, because the reader is "learning occult phenomenon. "
http://www.rich-essence.com/index1.htm

Organized Stalking is a well-organized form of psychological torture used against an individual. This can be a “for-hire” organized harassment service. These groups operate throughout North America & Europe, & exhibit cult-like characteristics. They usually have local numbers ranging in the hundreds.

How to use this site

If you’ve ever downloaded anything from the internet, you know that you can’t use a file unless it has been downloaded completely. In addition, it is sometimes essential that packets are received in a particular order. I think the same is true when learning occult phenomenon.

Oc·cult (ok’ult) adj., n., v., 1. of or pertaining to any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies. 2. beyond ordinary knowledge or understanding. 3. secrecy; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated...

-Webster's 1997 Edition

Learning about Organized Vigilante Stalking is like downloading file that contains time-sensitive packets. So I ask that you temporarily suspend any conclusions until you’ve received the complete transmission, & that you follow a particular order. I suggest that you simply follow the links on the sidebar from top to bottom. It should take about 45 minutes to view the site. Then if you choose to check out some case files & my personal account, you may. If you’re a skeptic but you have an open mind, you may be surprised to find that your disbelief is eventually replaced with shock & bewilderment.

Also, while you're moving through this site some questions will pop into your head. For instance while you’re reading the Structure page, you may be saying to yourself, “Yeah, I understand who’s doing it, but what specifically are they doing to harass people? Give me an example.” Or “How do they get all these people to participate?” These questions will be answered to the best of my current knowledge. So temporarily put your questions aside until you're done. However, you may want to jot questions down on a piece of paper as you continue moving through the site. I think what you’ll find is that most of them will be answered after you’ve completed the “course.”

But for the questions that remain, you may email me & I’ll do my best to answer them. The answer may be a documented fact, or it may be strictly based on my opinion. If it is my opinion, I’ll let you know why I arrived at that conclusion. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll let you know. Please keep in mind, there is much we don’t know about this program.

Learning about OVS may seem like a horror show. It is probably one of the most violent forms of psychological torture you will ever learn about. The most disturbing part is that so many people can be deluded, bribed, blackmailed, or threatened into serving something so utterly heinous. This is a type of highly organized, widespread, & deeply rooted madness that the general public is not aware of. Also, corruption of this magnitude does not exist in a vacuum. So, as we begin to follow OVS to its source, we find that it intertwines with other forms of organized crime. My goal is that this site might be useful, not to the general population or a conformist, but to a truth seeker in a world of lies.

I assure you…both Mobbing & Organized Vigilante Stalking do exist. And as you will soon see, they are truly evil.

So, just follow the bouncing ball and soon you could be thinking just like the author of the site. ;)

The front page disclaimer's good too:
http://rich-essence.com/

Disclaimer

The information on this site is potent & should not be viewed by anyone under 18, or anyone emotionally unstable. If you have not been exposed to the Organized Stalking phenomenon, I would suggest NOT visiting this site. Instead you should visit one of the many other Gang Stalking sites on the internet. This can easily be accomplished by using the yahoo search engine & typing in phrases such as, "Organized Stalking" "Gang Stalking" "Vigilante Stalking." You will find several sites which will offer a wealth of information on the subject.

The information on this site will be shocking to most people. Some of the information will be scary. I do not present the information for the purpose of scaring you, but it is a peripheral result of explaining something this repulsive in detail. It appears that the more areas of a horrific phenomenon you attempt to illuminate, the more horrifying it becomes. So, as you view this site you may temporarily experience feelings that resemble a combination of fear & depression. Consider this site Rated-R. It will exhibit a sick & disgusting, but very real part of humanity. After viewing this site you may never look at human beings the same way again.

Most information on this site is documented. The rest is my opinion. The information on this site does not represent the beliefs of Anti-Organized Stalking organizations or other targets. Clicker Here to enter.
Has anybody got any further than the Disclaimer and the front page? I don't get any buttons on the side scrollbar at all.

Hey, these are the people who are after Kathaksung...

They will set up a base of operation in your neighborhood to conduct surveillance.(35, 41, 42, 45, ) This will probably be next to your home or apartment. They will sublet, lease, rent property above, below or to the sides of your living space to do this.(35, 85, 45, 42) Money is no object as they have an unlimited budget.(85, 45)

If the local bully wants a step up from making their victims' life a misery, then I guess that's the way to do it. Difficult to prove, however - how could you tell someone that malicious rumour spreading and suchlike was happening to you on that scale without sounding like a paranoid psychotic? Or maybe that's exactly the way "They" work! Seems an awful lot of trouble, though, it would have to take over the bullies' lives, and for what reward?

According to the site it's a bit more than local bullies...

The field supervisors may be FBI, CIA, DOE, DOJ, or other federal agencies.(35, 45) They may be from the NSA. They may also be active or retired local sheriffs, or a combination.(45) Many of these organizations now work in unison under the JTTF, & local law enforcement may be working with these agencies.(65, 67)

Funnily, the Illuminati don't seem to be involved. Perhaps they fell out with the Satanists, who are involved.

Their powers are enormous...
These organizers may be more aware of some of your habits than you are. For instance, commonly used routes will be used as avenues for various types of Street Theatre that unfold as you pass through. Also, products such as specific brands of soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc that you use will be discontinued, or sold out in the stores that you frequent.

So that's why they stopped making Amazin' Raisin bars, it was a plot against me :roll:

Ever get the feeling you're being dragged into somebody's private hell?

Yep, and it's somewhere where it's not a good idea to let your defences down.

Volshebnik, thanks for bringing this subject up. I did some basic Google searching and found this site:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/humanrights1/

This is a kind of personal diary of a victim. Great weird stuff :shock:

November 26
Terrorizing for Wearing Red

On Monday, November 21, I wore a red sweatshirt that I bought during the weekend. This was something that the perps used (think red-hot) as an excuse to launch increased attacks.

On Tuesday, November 22, I went to open my e-mail and coulld not. All I got was a "page could not be displayed" message. In fact all my e-mail accounts were blocked this way and most of the places where I had to login were unavailable as well.

Today is Saturday and I still have not solved this and will have to come here for e-mail for the time being.

Yesterday I wore the red sweatshirt again and last night started having strange times appear on my wristwatch and had to reset it twice so far. The time I have is 17:14 pm instead of 5:14. It switched somehow to 24 hr or military time.

It is pretty interesting. I have a question though, is NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) the new fad for conspiracy theorists? That's what drew my attention at first, as my father practiced it and tried to get me interested. He said the same things about it 'getting into the wrong hands,' as well.

I'm guessing it's the latest way to add weight to whatever lunacy you're espousing this month, but who knows?

I live in a city, so I suppose that I could build up a pretty good case for being 'stalked' like this. Getting funny looks, cut off, nearly run-over... I could build a palace of a theory with lots of nice little outbuildings, plumbing, the works..

There are numerous links to other sites that deal with the same subject, if you can stand the annoying layout.

Similar things have happened, cointelpro being the most obvious comparison.

Isn't this organised stalking a bit like the movie "Enemy of the state" starring Will Smith and Gene Hackman?

Timble2 said:
If you read the site, it sounds very much like common or garden paranoia, Wonder if Kathaksung as seen this one?

However, as badges as T-shirts frequently point out "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that they're not out to get you."

Yes, but conversely, even if they are out to get this guy, it doesn't mean that he's not paranoid.
It's quite scary imagining the kind of mind behind a website like that. Having said that, the first time I clicked on it, I was denied access. Maybe there's some sort of conspiracy to stop me uncovering the truth.

Got to go now, I've just spotted the giant invisible rabbit that's been following me around these last few weeks.

gncxx said:
If the local bully wants a step up from making their victims' life a misery, then I guess that's the way to do it. Difficult to prove, however - how could you tell someone that malicious rumour spreading and suchlike was happening to you on that scale without sounding like a paranoid psychotic? Or maybe that's exactly the way "They" work! Seems an awful lot of trouble, though, it would have to take over the bullies' lives, and for what reward?

John Lennon, in his last interviews just before being asassinated, talked about how he was followed, harrassed and intimidated by government men who made no effort to hide themselves from him. He said the point was to give you a nervous breakdown and make you appear crazy to your friends. His friends were saying things to him like, "Oh John, your ego is so huge, how can you believe the government has money and time to bother YOU?"

Now these days, when the government's spy departments are huger and less supervised than ever, and every liberal in America is spied on and/or harrassed down to the ACLU itself, people will say to you, "Oh, you have such a big ego to think the government is trying to intimidate you! Do you think you're John Lennon??"

And so it goes, on and on, the cycle of ignorance and oppression.

By the way, it doesn't take a government to do the organized stalking thing. I was once harrassed like this for over a year by a group of about 30 cartoonists in New York City. they would send out mass e-mail mailings in my name that were obscene and sign my name to them, they threatened me with murder IN PRINT, they blacklisted me from working in illustration in New York for a while, and I became homeless for a while in large part as a result of their attacks. Eventually they got emboldened and attacked Ted Rall, a famous liberal cartoonist/columnist in a similar fashion. They sent obscene letters to his employers and signed his name. They sent letters telling Rall he was fired and signed his employer's names. I told Rall who was doing it, and he's in the process of suing their leader, Danny Hellman. Hellman and his friends have published two "Legal Defense" comic books to raise money for his lawyer, who I believe quit the case since Hellman is clearly on the wrong side in this case. This has not stopped hellman and his friends from continuing to attack Rall and me and claiming that they are defending free speech.

This kind of thing happens all the time. Your friends that don't think you're paranoid think you should go along with the crowd and appease them to stop them from harrassing you. Nobody will take your side till the fight is over, then they will claim they were always on your side.

It's a good trick and easy to pull off as long as there are more of you than there are of them. People need to stop labelling others paranoid just because they claim to be ganged up on, there's a good chance they're telling the truth.

That sounds bloody awful. I'm sorry if the flippant tone of my last post caused any offence. It's genuinely horrible what these folks have done to you, hiding behind the mask of "free speech". The original website that this posted started talking about did seem a bit unhinged, but as you say, if you're genuinely being persecuted, you'll appear crazy, which is just what the persecutors want.

Peripart said:
That sounds bloody awful. I'm sorry if the flippant tone of my last post caused any offence. It's genuinely horrible what these folks have done to you, hiding behind the mask of "free speech". The original website that this posted started talking about did seem a bit unhinged, but as you say, if you're genuinely being persecuted, you'll appear crazy, which is just what the persecutors want.

No, you didn't offend me at all, I wasn't really commenting on anyone here when I wrote about giving the benefit of the doubt.

BTW that invisible rabbit's name is Harvey, and he calms down aLOT if you just give him some Irish spirits.

I meant no offense. I am skeptical, however, of the worldview of the blog in question. He is not merely illuminating a social phenomenon, he is linking this penomenon to Satanism, and some sort of global conspiracy. Moreover, he is claiming that Neuro-Linguistic Programming is one of the tools employed by this massive organization (though, yes, he claims that the drudge-work is done by people who are unaware of the big picture).

I have a passing interest in NLP, and know enough about it to know that it is mostly theoretical outside of 'self-help' and 'motivational' practices. I have undergone some of this 'programming' to combat mild neuroses and can vouch for its effectiveness- but the results were no more impressive than what one would get from normal counselling. At least, in my experience.

I have no doubt that people are clever (and cruel) enough to practice 'organized stalking' on people they happen to dislike. In fact, from what my father told me of the NLP conferences he attended (and paid out the ass for) most of the atendees were businessmen. He was a simple psychologist.

There are two problems, from my perspective, with this particular 'conspiracy theory.'

1. NLP may be the latest conspiracy buzzword. I don't know, as I don't usually pay attention to conspiracy theories.

2. The blogger from whom all this debate originates claims that it is not an isolated incident, or even a cultural phenomenon, but a global satanic conspiracy linked to Cointelpro and the Patriot Act. Ahem.

I might accept 'organized stalking' as a cultural phenomenon, or as a widespread tactic. Perhaps the blogger in question has discovered something that many have overlooked- but he doesn't leave it at that.

Instead, it seems that his incipient paranoia has turned what may be an interesting social behavior into a Sci-Fi channel miniseries. There is simply too much cultural feedback (movies, books etc) that jives with his worldview.

Of course, he could be right.

This has been in the news lately - a cyberstalking group online and the stalkees fighting back:
https://www.wired.com/story/keffals-kiwifarms-cloudflare-blocked-clara-sorrenti/

On the morning of August 5, in London, Ontario, police put an assault rifle in Clara Sorrenti’s face. Sorrenti is a trans activist and Twitch streamer who provides political commentary under the handle Keffals. Earlier that morning, an impersonator had sent an email to city councillors claiming that Sorrenti had killed her mother and would soon go to City Hall to shoot every cisgender person she saw. “When I was woken up by police officers and saw the assault rifle pointed at me, I thought I was going to die,” Sorrenti later recounted in a video on YouTube. “I feel traumatized.”

Sorrenti was the latest victim of a vicious ongoing harassment campaign driven by Kiwi Farms, an online community known for stalking, swatting, harassing, doxing, and intimidating everyone from Gamergate targets to far-right congressmember Marjorie Taylor Greene. Its users are known to single out transgender and neurodivergent people in particular. The site is connected to the suicides of at least three people who were targets of sustained harassment. Users’ tactics are exhaustive. For the past decade, Kiwi Farms has operated with impunity—until now.
In the wake of her swatting, Sorrenti began a campaign, Drop Kiwi Farms, to sever the forum’s access to digital service providers. In particular, she drew attention to its web security provider Cloudflare. Kiwi Farms has been allowed to operate for years as a fringe site, but the campaign pushed it into the mainstream eye as Sorrenti gave countless interviews, launched a Twitter campaign, and gathered supporters to put pressure on Cloudflare.

On August 31, CEO Matthew Prince responded indirectly to the campaign with a post on Cloudflare’s abuse policies. Although it did not mention Kiwi Farms or Sorrenti specifically, Prince wrote that “overbroad takedowns can have significant unintended impact on access to content online.”

“Just as the telephone company doesn’t terminate your line if you say awful, racist, bigoted things, we have concluded in consultation with politicians, policy makers, and experts that turning off security services because we think what you publish is despicable is the wrong policy.”

Of course the Stasi were quite adept at getting people to commit suicide by making them paranoid. Coming home and finding your possessions have been moved/taken/added to etc would do that to you after a while I would think.

Back