• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Origin Of AIDS

The single most interesting fact (factoid?) I gleaned for this latest batch of stories is that 'Patient 0 [zero]' was actually 'Patient O [the letter]' denoting that he was the patient '[from Out of California].

I love learning snippets of pseudo-knowledge like that.

Most of the worlds wealth is in Africa. Africa is weak. What country in the history of the world with the ability to take over another country for their wealth,has not done it. So either Africa is the most unfortunate continent in the world, as well as being the richest or we have a paradox. So here we have a paradox. Riddle me this Batman, "When is the richest also the poorest?

Most of the worlds wealth is in Africa. Africa is weak. What country in the history of the world with the ability to take over another country for their wealth,has not done it. So either Africa is the most unfortunate continent in the world, as well as being the richest or we have a paradox. So here we have a paradox. Riddle me this Batman, "When is the richest also the poorest?
Africa should be a very rich continent indeed. But almost every state in Africa is run by corrupt leaders, dictators and crazy people who are happiest making war.

They were trying to get their act together with Gaddafy's new currency the gold dinar. All African nations signed on to require all nations to purchase African oil only with dinars replacing the good old United States petrodollars which we require all nations to use when purchasing oil. Of course they took him out. They need corrupt dictators. Use them up and then take them out for being corrupt.

They were trying to get their act together with Gaddafy's new currency the gold dinar. All African nations signed on to require all nations to purchase African oil only with dinars replacing the good old United States petrodollars which we require all nations to use when purchasing oil. Of course they took him out. They need corrupt dictators. Use them up and then take them out for being corrupt.
Yes, I fear you have hit the nail on the head there.

Before I start getting elitist by saying "The poor Africans" We in America are being raped by the the Pimp Daddy Federal Reverse Banking system. All we are is whores who pay pimp daddy interest on money he prints and forces us to borrow. The last whores that tried to hold out on pimp daddy by printing their own interest free money, got smacked down by pimp daddy in puplic, to set an example for the rest of the whores. One got it in a theater and the other on video tape, both in the head. For thinking too much.

My theory is that when you have everything you need in abundance, you don't have any incentive to take over anyone else's country. Why on earth would an extremely rich country such as DRC (say) bother to invade western Europe? Cabbages and oat flour? No thanks. So if you have all these riches you are vulnerable to being taken over by someone who has had it in their interest to develop armies and weapons capable of taking over entire countries and nicking their stuff. Then, once the damage has been done, corruption takes care of the rest for decades or even centuries.

Before I start getting elitist by saying "The poor Africans" We in America are being raped by the the Pimp Daddy Federal Reverse Banking system. All we are is whores who pay pimp daddy interest on money he prints and forces us to borrow. The last whores that tried to hold out on pimp daddy by printing their own interest free money, got smacked down by pimp daddy in puplic, to set an example for the rest of the whores. One got it in a theater and the other on video tape, both in the head. For thinking too much.
Yes, America assassinates its best leaders.

Africa might be rich in resources but how many africans knew how to use those resources? Knew how to do mining, architecture or similar?

Africa might be rich in resources but how many africans knew how to use those resources? Knew how to do mining, architecture or similar?
There are plenty of examples of these things that existed before explorers came along.
It's just that the various cultures and civilisations came and went, and much of that knowledge was completely lost.
It's only now that archaeologists are rediscovering it all.

Why would you really need to when the weather is mainly hot enough for you to live without going to all the trouble of architecture. Maybe the ancient cultures that Mytho speaks of needed those things for some reason but if you don't need them then it is probably more bother than it is worth.

I don't believe in good or evil per say, For example, Hitler's called evil for killing 6 million Jews, but God slaughtered a whole world of people and he is called Righteous. So it depends on who is doing it and why. The imp of history who knows the end from the beginning knows that this is an illusion.

I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread but I read several articles years ago (in the early 90's) that linked it to polio vaccine research using green monkeys in Africa. Apparently they are both retro viruses and allegedly AIDS surfaced in the same area where Salk and others were testing vaccines many years earlier. The idea was that the virus eventually mutated overtime into the HIV strain and voila...Aids. But I never ready any more research on this over the last 20 years.

HIV is a common chimp virus. Aids has probably existed in Africa for generations, but medicine is so primitive on most of the continent it was never detected for what it is. A simple monkey or chimp bite could transfer HIV to a human host. HIV is rarely fatal to the simian population, but is deadly to humans. Africans also eat chimps and monkeys and HIV can be transferred in that fashion as well. You can't blame it on American scientists, medical establishment or the CIA. HIV has existed in Africa far longer than most white people. It is not a genocide plot. It is just most unfortunate.

HIV is a common chimp virus. Aids has probably existed in Africa for generations, but medicine is so primitive on most of the continent it was never detected for what it is. A simple monkey or chimp bite could transfer HIV to a human host. HIV is rarely fatal to the simian population, but is deadly to humans. Africans also eat chimps and monkeys and HIV can be transferred in that fashion as well. You can't blame it on American scientists, medical establishment or the CIA. HIV has existed in Africa far longer than most white people. It is not a genocide plot. It is just most unfortunate.
If Africans were dying of aids for generations before we became aware of it, why did it only reach America in the 80s. Africans have been coming here for centuries. Oh that's right, in those days they wouldn't allow AIDS through customs.

If Africans were dying of aids for generations before we became aware of it, why did it only reach America in the 80s. Africans have been coming here for centuries. Oh that's right, in those days they wouldn't allow AIDS through customs.
Because monkeys are wild in Africa but it took that long for it to pass on to humans ? ..

BLACK RAGE !!

Els they let most anything through customs. Why it wasn't discovered until the early 80's/ Who knows. You figger it out andlet us know.

If Africans were dying of aids for generations before we became aware of it, why did it only reach America in the 80s. Africans have been coming here for centuries.

It was detected and identified in the 80s; there were probably cases long before then that passed under the radar. The suggestion in the articles above is that jumps from animals to humans occured several times but didn't spread far; it was a matrix of sexual commerce, improved transportation, and the close-proximity in one colonial town of the early 20th century that finally gave a particular outbreak the numbers and scale to go national and then international.

It was detected and identified in the 80s; there were probably cases long before then that passed under the radar. The suggestion in the articles above is that jumps from animals to humans occured several times but didn't spread far; it was a matrix of sexual commerce, improved transportation, and the close-proximity in one colonial town of the early 20th century that finally gave a particular outbreak the numbers and scale to go national and then international.
Quite so.
It was around and undiscovered until the 1980s. As medical science progresses, we identify more and more new diseases. No conspiracy here, as far as I can see.

The whole "because a man f****d a monkey" thing has never made much sense to me Yithian concerning the origin of AIDS .. for a start, it would have to be a very small monkey, the larger ones are incredibly strong in the upper arm area so a human trying to rape one, if it was a chimp for example, the man would probably have his arms ripped off surely .. blood infection makes more sense to me ..

Nobody screwed a monkey - the jump could have been through infected blood, quite possibly during the consumption of bushmeat. The screwing part was the epic prostitution in Kinshasa (as it is now) that got the whole unsavoury stew boiling over.

The whole "because a man f****d a monkey" thing has never made much sense to me Yithian concerning the origin of AIDS .. for a start, it would have to be a very small monkey, the larger ones are incredibly strong in the upper arm area so a human trying to rape one, if it was a chimp for example, the man would probably have his arms ripped off surely .. blood infection makes more sense to me ..
A woman could get raped by a monkey.
Also, monkey is often on the menu in many parts of Africa. Handling the meat/blood could cause infection.

Yeah, that's right besides if that were the case, the way some people love dogs,they would be infected by some canine strain of virus or what ever their dogs have. After all the dog is some men's best friend and then some prefer sheep. Didn't syphilus come from sheep?

If by 'generations' you mean more than about a century, the disease hasn't yet been demonstrated to have been around that long. Genetic analysis of HIV-1 suggests human infections (at least the one(s) whose descendant(s) continue today) began as recently as the first or second decade of the 20th century.

In any case, it's been known that there were AIDS cases in the US as early as the 1960's for some time now. Once they began back-tracing through clinical and epidemiological records it became apparent there were HIV cases in the USA at least as early as the late 1960's.

As of 1998, the oldest known case of an HIV death was purported to be from 1959:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v391/n6667/full/391594a0.html

The problem with using government sources to prove that the government is innocent is problematic. So don't quote any University studies either because they all get money from the government.

... Didn't syphilus come from sheep?

Humans are the only known host organisms for the Treponema pallidum bacteria that cause syphilis, and the bacterium can survive only a few days without a human host.

This effectively means any other animal could only have served as a transient carrier - infected by one human, then passing the bacterium to another human within a short period of time. Conceivable, but unlikely.

The problem with using government sources to prove that the government is innocent is problematic. So don't quote any University studies either because they all get money from the government.
So who do we use as evidence? Wikipedia, hear-say and conspiracy sites?

Back