• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Pat Robertson: God told him it's Bush in a 'blowout'

Actually, he's not really apologizing at all:

The brilliant Protestant theologian, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who lived under the hellish conditions of Nazi Germany, is reported to have said:

“If I see a madman driving a car into a group of innocent bystanders, then I can’t, as a Christian, simply wait for the catastrophe and then comfort the wounded and bury the dead. I must try to wrestle the steering wheel out of the hands of the driver.”

On the strength of this reasoning, Bonhoeffer decided to lend his support to those in Germany who had joined together in an attempt to assassinate Adolf Hitler. Bonhoeffer was imprisoned and killed by the Nazis, but his example deserves our respect and consideration today.

There are many who disagree with my comments, and I respect their opinions. There are others who think that stopping a dictator is the appropriate course of action.

Think Progress nails it:

This contradicts his apology. Indeed, Robertson seems to be raising the stakes: he cites as an analogy a “brilliant” man who tried to kill Hitler, believing it to be the Christian thing to do.

Wingnuts and the American Taliban are getting more brazen. And crazy. Batshit crazy.

323. Arnold's role in recent plots (6/22/05)

Have been blocked to post for more than a month. Finally found they changed my users' name by adding a number on it. What a harass.

------------

323. Arnold's role in recent plots (6/22/05)

H.A. gave me three notices recently:
1. 3/14 to 4/17 (garage door)
2. 4/19 to 5/19 (overgrown tree)
3. 6/1 to 7/1 (overgrown tree)
I view it as three consecutive plots planned by Feds. As I have told before, the framed case was collaborated by Chinese secret police. To confirm the secret deal, each time Feds had a celebrity to be in China as a guarantor. (see "222. Perform a secret deal (4/19/04)", "239. Free factory (7/9)" ).

Arnold Schwarzenegger was sent to the chair of California Governor in a rare recall in November 2003. The recall was activated in March 2003, only 4 months after a formal election when Gray Davis was re-elected as Governor. Nobody could start such kind of raid except Feds. When there would be a 9/11 attack, they placed a proxy of their own in the seat of President despite Demo (Clinton) did a good job in his two tenure. The purpose was clear, Feds need the man in charge to cover up illegal activity they committed. Arnold was picked up in same situation. The main reason to select him, I think, is to cover up the illegal case Feds planned to frame. I set an eye on his behavior.

Arnold Schwarzenegger planned a China visit recently. At first, his visit was planned between 4/16 to 4/23. It was delayed. Next time it was said the visit would be sometime in May. It also soured. Probably to my revelation that his advance team brought a bribe for China. (see: "303. April plot and secret deal (4/12/05)") Compare Governor's visit plan with the time of first two notices sent to me from H.A.

Then there was a news on June 7. Topic: "Leader of state National Guard is forced out".
"The two-star general who commands California's 20,000 National Guard soldiers abruptly resigned late Monday amid allegations that he failed to properly prove his shooting skills for a trip to Iraq and that he helped line up a questionable military flight for a Republican group.

Thomas Eres was pressured to step aside after parallel investigations by the Schwarzenegger administration and Mercury News...... Eres' resignation came just two days after Gov. Schwarzenegger thanked the general "for the great job you're doing".... . And it comes 15 months after the Republican governor appointed Eres by voicing confidence that the general would "maintain the high standards and traditions" of the National Guard."

The accusation put on the General was convenient and unnecessary. The real purpose was that someone wanted to control National Guard. I immediately thought of that there would be an emergency taking place in future, either a terror attck or a big disaster or both that National Guard would be activated to support Feds. It coincided with the third notice from H.A..

Seven days later, there was a tsunami alert issued. I wrote the message "321. Tsunami alert in California".

As for the role of National Guard, they will support law enforcement in emergency. The following is one of the references I had used to prove Bush group knew 9/11 attack in advance.

Re: UPDATE, September 21, 2001 - On Friday, September 7, Florida Governor "Jeb" Bush signed Executive Order No. 01-261 which states, in part:

"I hereby delegate to The Adjutant General of the State of Florida all necessary authority, within approved budgetary appropriations or grants, to order members of the Florida National Guard into active service, as defined by Section 250.27, Florida Statutes, for the purpose of training to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters and to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations. This Executive Order shall remain in full force and effect until the earlier of its revocation or June 30, 2003."

This took place four days before the World Trade Center disaster.

http://209.123.142.199/lawgiver/flaconst.asp

The above URL was where I got the information. Although it was disabled, I still post it.

Re: 323. Arnold's role in recent plots (6/22/05)

kathaksung1 said:
Have been blocked to post for more than a month. Finally found they changed my users' name by adding a number on it. What a harass.

So Dennis is part of the conspiracy too...Folks! Kathaksung has solved the whole mystery as to why the board went whacko, it's part of the plot to stop him revealing the TRUTH! :nonplus:

Re: 323. Arnold's role in recent plots (6/22/05)

Timble2 said:
kathaksung1 said:

So Dennis is part of the conspiracy too...Folks! Kathaksung has solved the whole mystery as to why the board went whacko, it's part of the plot to stop him revealing the TRUTH! :nonplus:

Though it's your habit to put a code number in your user's name, I don't. It's not a fun for me to change the user's name by adding a number on it. Someone did it.

----------

325. Open intimidation (7/2/05)

In message "321. Tsunami alert in California" I talked about Feds would use natural disaster and bio-attack to slaught and distract in their June plot. I said on 6/15 : "2. Bio-attack such like Mad-cow disease, West Niles or bird flu to kill people they disliked in the name of natural disease."

Ten days later, when their plot seemed to be soured, Feds released a bunch of news in three days which may prove my prediction.

1. 6/25/05, Mercury News: "U.S. to fix 'mad cow' testing" (New York Times) Which reported the second "mad cow" disease in US. It said the case was confirmed in November last year but was blocked to the public for senven months. Why release it now? Because Feds need it in June plot. It proves my allegation.

The first confimed mad cow disease happened in December 2003. It also related to an attempted framed case. see "191. Framming a case in December (12/26)".

2. 6/25/05, Mercury News: "Group says half-million could die from bird flu". "More than a half-million people could die and more than 2.3 million could be hospitalized if a moderately severe strain of pandemic flu virus hits the US, a research group said Friday." This worries me most that D.O.J. intend to have a slaughter to wipe out their dislikes.

3. 6/26/05, Mercury News: "S.J. man's bout with West Nile makes him fight against spread". "As the first and so far only person to contract the deadly West Nile fever in Santa Clara County, del Hierro committed himself to educate people." del Hierro caught West Nile fever last August. The time of publishing this article is not accidental.

4. 6/27/05, Mercury News: "What if a Tsunami hit our coastline?" The first page article talked about the tsunami alert triggered by an earthquake two weeks ago and the potential hazard.

Something rare happenes occured or being alerted in June. It covers all allegation I wrote in mid June. Even the plot soured, Feds still let out the news. It's a power show off and an open intimidation. And the same show will re-act in future.

Katrina- Pat blames lesbians and emmys

Sorry I'm a latecomer to this thread but thought you might like to hear what Pat Robertson says about Katrina:

"This is the second time in a row that God has invoked a disaster shortly before lesbian Ellen Degeneres hosted the Emmy Awards," said Pat. "Is it any surprise that the Almighty chose to strike at Miss Degeneres' hometown?
... God already allows one awards show to promote the homosexual agenda. But clearly He will not tolerate such sinful behavior to spread beyond the Tonys."

I don't like to criticise anyone's Gods (even Pat's) but wouldn't it have been a slightly more fitting approach to launch a hurricane at the awards podium rather than causing large scale misery to a stack of people who aren't likely to give a damn for the Emmys?

I like to picture God lounging on a sofa watching awards ceremonies and eating pizza, bitching about celeb's outfits and hairdos.

"This is the second time in a row that God has invoked a disaster shortly before lesbian Ellen Degeneres hosted the Emmy Awards," said Pat. "Is it any surprise that the Almighty chose to strike at Miss Degeneres' hometown?
... God already allows one awards show to promote the homosexual agenda. But clearly He will not tolerate such sinful behavior to spread beyond the Tonys."
The Reverend Pat Robertson's God is a real nasty, mean minded, miserable, petty, psychotic bastard, isn't He? With no sense of humour, scale, or irony, either.

Important Whitehouse Prayer Team communique:
http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/101203.asp

Something Pat Robertson Should Read

The evidence is ... God hates Baptists (if you believe he smites people with bad weather).

Do Gays Cause Hurricanes? by Janis Walworth
Do "Unnatural" Acts Cause Natural Disasters?

Pat Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition, recently warned Orlando, Florida, that it was courting natural disaster by allowing gay pride flags to be flown along its streets. "A condition like this will bring about ... earthquakes, tornadoes, and possibly a meteor," he said, apparently referring to his belief that the presence of openly gay people incurs divine wrath and that God acts through geological and meteorological events to destroy municipalities that permit gay people the same civil liberties as others. (Robertson also warned Orlando about terrorist bombs, suggesting the possibility that God may also employ terrorists.)

Before Pat and his Christian cronies get too carried away promulgating the idea that natural disasters are prompted by people who displease God,they should take a hard look at the data. Take tornadoes. Every state (except Alaska) has them - some only one or two a year, dozens in others. Gay people are in every state (even Alaska). According to Pat's hypothesis, there should be more gay people in states that have more tornadoes. But are there? Nope. In fact, there's no correlation at all between the number of gay folks (as estimated by the number of gay political organizations, support groups, bookstores, radio programs, and circuit parties) and the annual tornado count (r = .04, p = .78 for you statisticians). So much for the "God hates gays" theory.

God seems almost neutral on the subject of sexual orientation. I say "almost" because if we look at the density of gay groups relative to the population as a whole, there is a small but statistically significant (p < .05) correlation with the occurrence of tornadoes. And it's a negative correlation (r = -.28). For those of you who haven't used statistics since 1973, that means that a high concentration of gay organizations actually protects against tornadoes. A state with the population of, say, Alabama could avert two tornadoes a year merely by doubling the number of gay organizations in the state. (Tough choice for Alabama's civil defense strategists.)

Although God may not care about sexual orientation, the same cannot be said for religious affiliation. If the underlying tenet of Pat's postulate is true - that God wipes out offensive folks via natural disasters - then perhaps we can find some evidence of who's on God's hit list. Jews are off the hook here: there's no correlation between numbers of Jews and frequency of tornadoes. Ditto for Catholics. But when it comes to Protestants, there's a highly significant correlation of .71.

This means that fully half the state-to-state variation in tornado frequency can be accounted for by the presence of Protestants. And the chance that this association is merely coincidental is only one in 10,000. Protestants, of course, come in many flavors-we were able to find statistics for Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, and Other. Lutherans don't seem to be a problem-no correlation with tornadoes. There's a modest correlation (r = .52, p = .0001) between Methodists and tornadoes.

But Baptists and Others share the prize: both groups show a definite correlation with tornado frequency (r = .68, p = .0001). This means that Texas could cut its average of 139 tornadoes per year in half by sending a few hundred thousand Baptists elsewhere (Alaska maybe?).

What, you are probably asking yourself, about gay Protestants? An examination of the numbers of gay religious groups (mostly Protestant) reveals no significant relationship with tornadoes. Perhaps even Protestants are less repugnant to God if they're gay. And that brings up another point - the futility of trying to save the world by getting gay people to accept Jesus. It looks from our numbers like the frequency of natural disasters could be more effectively reduced by encouraging Protestants to be gay.

Gay people have been falsely blamed for disasters ever since Sodom was destroyed by fire and brimstone (we have been unable to find any statistics on disasters involving brimstone). According to a reliable source, the destruction of Sodom was indeed an act of God (see Genesis 19:13) and was perpetrated because the citizens thereof were, according to the same source (see Ezekiel 16:49-50), "arrogant, overfed and unconcerned [and] did not help the poor and needy" - not because they were gay. Now Pat would have us believe that gays are the cause of tornadoes (as well as earthquakes, meteors, and even terrorist bombs) in utter disregard for evidence showing that Baptists are much more likely to cause them.

I say "Kudos!" to Orlando. Despite Robertson's warning that Orlando is "right in the way of some serious hurricanes" (hardly a revelation), note that it was not struck by the very destructive Hurricane Andrew a few years ago. And amid the recent conflagrations (that's fires) in central Florida, which occurred just after Pat sounded his alarm, Orlando was spared. Keep those flags waving!

As any statistician will tell you, of course, correlation doesn't prove causation. Protestants causing tornadoes by angering God isn't the only explanation for these data. It could be that Baptists and Other Protestants purposely flock to states that have lots of tornadoes (no, we haven't checked for a correlation between IQ and religious affiliation). But if Pat and his Christian crew insist that natural disasters are brought on by people who offend God, let the data show who those people are.

Janis Walworth - July 16, 1998

Sources: Tornado Occurrence by State, 1962-1991; 1990

Churches and Church Membership; Population by State, 1990 US Census;

Gay & Lesbian Political Organizations, Support Groups, and Religious Groups from Gayellow Pages, National Edition, 1987.

Permission is given to all to reprint this article in its entirety on a not-for-profit-basis.

http://www.christiangays.com/humour/hurricanes.shtml

PS - Rogue emoticon has got in there some how!

Pat Robertson has a close relationship with Inside group and intelligence. His "assassination" comment can be viewed as a psychological test to public's opinion. Though he failed this time. What his prediction of Bush's victory of second term was also a declair of Inside group because they control the election. (How can you verify the number they gave you is a true one or a fake? )

To see the close relationship with Inside group, he had shltered former A.G. Ashcroft.

Quote, "John Ashcroft to teach class at Va. college
By Richard Willing, USA TODAY

One month after leaving office, former U.S. attorney general John Ashcroft has a new job: He'll be a part-time professor at a Christian university run by television evangelist Pat Robertson

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... each_x.htm

-------------------

327. London bombing (7/12/05)

I think it was the work of D.O.J.

In my case, for many times Feds had tried to carry out terror attacks to control the situation. The evident ones since last year:

#1. In April plot of 2004, on 4/21(?) Robert Mueller announced that Hongkong was the target of Al Qaida. See "223. FBI director said HongKong will be attacked (4/24/04)"

#2. In June plot of 2004, on 5/26 Ashcroft and Mueller announced US would be attacked by Al Qaida this summer. See "232. Terror attack and distraction (6/4/04)".

#3. In July plot of 2004, on 7/8 Tom Ridge said there would be a large scale of Al Qaida attack before November election. See "240. Cover up (7/14)"

#4. On 8/1/04, to intimidate financial group about raising interest rate, Tom Ridge raised alarm code in certain financial area to orange color. Said Al Qaida target this area. See "251. Mortgage rate and September plot (8/29)"

#5. In October plot of 2004, on 9/17 FBI issued an "Anti-Terror 'October Plan'". See "257. Beware of another terror attack (9/29)" and "258. Another attempt to frame a case (10/4)"

#6. In January plot of 2005, FBI said on 1/20 that there was a "Boston dirty bomb" case. See "284. Aggressive FBI (1/24/05)".

One thing interesting was how my revelation changed the warning method of D.O.J. Have you noticed that in #1. and #2. the terror alert was issued by FBI and D.O.J.? Then in #3. and #4. Tom Ridge replaced the role of FBI. Why? If you noticed in #2, I wrote,(quote from 232) "Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, only the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can publicly issue such threat warnings. What made D.O.J. neglect DHS? "

It was a swift response from Feds. They cover up their flaw by letting Tom Ridge to do the work for them. Ridge was only a puppet in these cases. But Feds felt uncomfortable to let "outsider"(Tom Ridge) to involve in their criminal case. So there after there was no terror alarm anymore. #5 and #6 were only plan and case of FBI.

All the above six "terror attack" cases related to the framed cases applied on me in timing. The plotter is no other but Feds - D.O.J. and FBI. The framed case soured under my revelation. None of the above "terror attacks" was proved true.

Out of these six "terrorist cases", you can see five were accused of "Al Qaida", only #6 was accused of "Iraqi and Chinese". How convenient it is to attribute everything to "Al Qaida". That is why we can never find Bin Laden or Al Zarqawi. They are so important chips in "Extortion war on people" for Bush and inside group.

In recent months, framed case came one after another, the latest one ended on 7/1. What would be the next? I wondered.

In July 6th, London won the host of 2012 Olympic Games. The Olympic Game is a profitable business. It will benefit the economy of hosting country. I had experience that it was used as a chip in secret deal. (China was rewarded 2008 Olympic as a payment in secret deal with FBI and DEA in 2001. See "77. The payment of deal (July 2002)" ) So when I heard this news, I wondered if it was another secret deal? It was.

Next day, London bombing solved my puzzle. London suffered a terror attack(in the name of Al Qaida) but got a compensation in economy.

It also solved my puzzle that a terror attack will be used to distract in next framed case. London bombing will justify the next "terror attack" in US. Pre-psychological propaganda is an important tactic Feds used in their plot. So they always issued an alert to a plot to en-believe the public that it was real from enemy. But the previous "case" were all soured which brought them embarrassment. Such like that their "most wanted" was proved to be in jail already. Or the case was a "hoax". Or the plot was from their own informant. This time they bought a big one: "London bombing". With which, feds quietly got what they want: an "orange" code in home security without public notice.

328. London bombing (2) (7/17/05)

London blasts was planned by intelligence.

1. Government knew in advance.

Re: Israeli Embassy in state of emergency

By Associated Press Thursday, July 7, 2005 - Updated: 09:42 AM EST

JERUSALEM- British police told the Israel Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/internatio ... leid=92907

Re: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=85346

2. An almost impossible coincidence. A London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ju ... rcises.htm

3. Change and censorship of information in media

#1 was later changed.

Re: "Who Stands To Gain? Israel Warned, Cover-up In Progress
Propaganda Matrix | July 7 2005

BREAKING: Scrambled cover-up to try and change prior knowledge story.
Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article <http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-07-israel-londonblasts_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA>.
The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.
Israel are now denying <http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?j=122106240&p=yzzyx68zx>they got a warning.

BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.
"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/article ... togain.htm

#2 is important truth in London bombing case Because the chance for such coincidence is almost zero. Seldom we saw a report of this truth in mainstream media.
There was no necessity for media to fake a news of #1. But there is a strong motive for intelligence to deny and censor #1 and #2 if the bombing is an government planned one.

4. Lack of accountability that four dead "bombers" willing to die. The neighbor said the dead suspects were nice people. One has a baby of 8 months old and was a teacher of disabled children. Is that too convenient to say they all willing to suicide? Or more reasonably, those four men thought they were going to take part in an "anti-terror exercise" which as a matter of fact was a trap - a real bombing.

5. Unnecessary to die. Even if they were Islamic fanatics, there was no necessity for them to die. Suicide bombing happened when no other means could be used in high security alert situation. London until then was a peaceful city. There was no intensive alert. They could easily leave the bomb in train and get away. Even Al Qaida was not so stupid for such an unnecessary sacrifice. (btw, 10 pound bomb is a small object. It could be easy to fix in a shopping bag or hand bag. It couldn't be bigger than 2 of 5 pounds sugar pack which you can see in super market. It's totally unnecessary to have a big backpack like the dead suspects had in the picture.)

6. The most absurd thing is there is no motivation. What was the purpose of bombing? Who was the target? The victim of London bombing are ordinary people. If it was an Al Qaida operation, then there are plenty of Jewish target, government target in London. Did they pick up wrong "enemy"? Who benefits from such attack?

If you don't have your mind fixed on information government and media set up for you such like " The suspects are suicide bombers", "Al Qaida links".A simple question will lead you to another point of view. The question is:

"Why four British citizens 'sacrifice' their own lives to kill other ordinary people? Who benefits from such attack? Al Qaida or Zionist controlled government?"

329. The mysterious "anti terror" exercise. London bombing (3) (7/22/05)

I leave it for people to think about by themselves the possibility that an "anti-terror exercise" took place at exact same time and same site when a real terror attack happened.
But obviously it was a work of intelligence:

1. No one has such authority except the intelligence to carry out an exercise at rush hour in busy public transportation line. Because it will cause traffic blocking and confusion and panic. Something what authority tries to avoid. So they must have extraordinary reason to do it.

2. This news was strictly censored by mainstream media before and after incident. Even Londoners were not aware of it.

3. Real terrorist would try to diversify the bomb into different guise or in small package to make it less noticeable. A determined suicide bomber used to bind explosive on his body so others won't suspect. Why did they carry unnecessary similar big backpacks?

When you have four delivery men to spread commercial fliers, would you drop them one by one in each delivery area or just drop them in a station then let them take public communication?(If so, why drove? Just let them take public communication right from the beginning.)

Imagine. How could government make you believe with four different pictures that: In Picadilly station, a man with empty hand; in a bus station, a man with a shopping bag; In King's Cross station, ...... Said these were suicide bombers.

Or rather, show you with one picture that four men flock together with similar big backpacks?

The four dead men hadn't behaved in real terrorist way but to fit the demand of government propaganda that they were bombers.

4. The four dead "suicide bombers" likely were informants recruited by British intelligence. They might not be successful in the job of penetrating into fanatic Islamic group. They were selected to be the "sacrifice bomber" by intelligence. They accepted backpacks and were told it was an "exercise" organized by their handler. The bombing didn't take place at same time. But it didn't matter. Even if the would-die man noticed the blast, they took it as "exercise".

Read the following information. It shows that: 1. Government knew something would happen. 2. Police's behave may be explained as a preparation for an "exercise". 3. The most important thing is nobody(include police) seemed to know there was an "exercise" before or after the incident.

Re: "Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 12 2005

Internet forums are not the benchmark of absolute truth and unlike the government, who eagerly rush to give credibility to an 'Al-Qaeda' statement as soon as a Bush-linked Internet company can post it, we do not offer this as concrete proof of anything. However, it is interesting nonetheless.

Several different people on the forum of the London Evening Standard website are reporting their own perculiar experiences on the day of the bombing.

One member writes,
Hi everyone,

Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.
I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.
Is there something that we're not being told?

Another member responds,
yes!!

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

When combined with the bomb scares in different major cities days before the bombing, the Israeli warnings and the beyond a coincidence exercises the day of the attack, these accounts shed more light on the true nature of the attack.

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=37984

330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack (7/27/05)

In "extortion war on people", inside group activated several bombing attacks disguised as "terror attack" to blackmail people for extra power.

1. Feds was behind Oklahoma bombing. D.O.J. tried to seek the power which was similar to "Patriot Act" had given but failed.

2. D.O.J. successfully got the "Patriot Act" in 911 attack. Which also justified the later Mid-east war.

3. A DC sniper shooting spree pushed the US House passed the bill to authorize the Iraq war power to President Bush in early October, 2002. Iraq war was inevitable.

4. That was why about same time in October, 2002, a French oil tanker was attacked and there was a Bali bombing which killed nearly 200 Australians. An effort to push France and Australia to join the Iraq war. It failed on France but succeeded on Australia.

5. Madrid bombing in March 2004 was obvious at the purpose to help Bush's ally - Aznar - in election. Though it failed.

All these bombings came with a strong motive - to provoke the public feeling so inside group could get what they want: a war, an election or a power.

London bombing lacks of an obvious motive. But it coincides perfectly with the development of persecution D.O.J. applies on me. I immediately knew what it was when I heard the news of London bombing. (see # 327)

It was not a coincidence that State Secretary Rice visited China next day (7/8). The plot from the beginning was planned as a drug case framed with the help of Chinese secret police. (Former FBI director Louis Freeh and DEA head Marshall lost their jobs in first secret deal with China in 2001.) Rice's visit signifies a new plot. (see "249. Secret deal and July plot (8/24/04)")

The second London bombing was a soured attempt of this plot. They still let it go but reduce the level to a light one. The following events all connect to the case, took place on 7/21/2005. Notice some of them caught big topics but the practical result were little.

1. The second London bombing on 7/21. All were similar to the first bombing. Only this time, no bomb was exploded. Nobody died, include "suicide bomber".

2. Since 7/11, San Jose had experienced a weather hotter then usual, about 5 to 10 degrees above normal. That heat wave caused a dozen of unusual deaths in Los Angles and Arizona. On the very day of 7/21, the temperature dropped below normal and there was a rain. News said, "Yeesh. Four days ago, the South Bay was baking in 90-degree heat. On Thursday, it was cool, cloudy and raining. In July.What gives?.... San Jose reached only 77 degrees. Thursday - normal for the date is 84. And the rain was scant: .01 inches."

I used to trim trees on Thursdays. (Friday is garbage collect day) I collected yard trash on week-end that week, several days before Thursday. They knew I would have yard trash on street on 7/21 the Thursday. So there was a "very unusual" rain(TV broadcaster said). Only at last it turned out to be a small one: 0.01 inches.

3. On 7/21, China raised the value of its currency by 2% which some economists say is undervalued by 40 percent. The echo is loud only the step is small. ( I will explain later how the currency rate is part of deal.)

4. Patriot Act extended on that night. "Within hours of a a second attack on the London transit system, lawmakers in the House and Senate pushed ahead Thursday with starkly different bills to extend the USA Patriot Act anti-terrorism law." (Mercury News, 7/22/05)
( I will explain it later some of version related to my case.)

The main drama, an attack in US, doesn't act yet. It will be a big one. It probably will take place in several places such like New York, Boston.... especially in California. Beware of a large terror attack, from our own government.

329. The mysterious "anti terror" exercise. London bombing (3) (7/22/05)

I leave it for people to think about by themselves the possibility that an "anti-terror exercise" took place at exact same time and same site when a real terror attack happened.
But obviously it was a work of intelligence:

1. No one has such authority except the intelligence to carry out an exercise at rush hour in busy public transportation line. Because it will cause traffic blocking and confusion and panic. Something what authority tries to avoid. So they must have extraordinary reason to do it.

2. This news was strictly censored by mainstream media before and after incident. Even Londoners were not aware of it.

3. Real terrorist would try to diversify the bomb into different guise or in small package to make it less noticeable. A determined suicide bomber used to bind explosive on his body so others won't suspect. Why did they carry unnecessary similar big backpacks?

When you have four delivery men to spread commercial fliers, would you drop them one by one in each delivery area or just drop them in a station then let them take public communication?(If so, why drove? Just let them take public communication right from the beginning.)

Imagine. How could government make you believe with four different pictures that: In Picadilly station, a man with empty hand; in a bus station, a man with a shopping bag; In King's Cross station, ...... Said these were suicide bombers.

Or rather, show you with one picture that four men flock together with similar big backpacks?

The four dead men hadn't behaved in real terrorist way but to fit the demand of government propaganda that they were bombers.

4. The four dead "suicide bombers" likely were informants recruited by British intelligence. They might not be successful in the job of penetrating into fanatic Islamic group. They were selected to be the "sacrifice bomber" by intelligence. They accepted backpacks and were told it was an "exercise" organized by their handler. The bombing didn't take place at same time. But it didn't matter. Even if the would-die man noticed the blast, they took it as "exercise".

Read the following information. It shows that: 1. Government knew something would happen. 2. Police's behave may be explained as a preparation for an "exercise". 3. The most important thing is nobody(include police) seemed to know there was an "exercise" before or after the incident.

Re: "Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 12 2005

Internet forums are not the benchmark of absolute truth and unlike the government, who eagerly rush to give credibility to an 'Al-Qaeda' statement as soon as a Bush-linked Internet company can post it, we do not offer this as concrete proof of anything. However, it is interesting nonetheless.

Several different people on the forum of the London Evening Standard website are reporting their own perculiar experiences on the day of the bombing.

One member writes,
Hi everyone,

Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.
I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.
Is there something that we're not being told?

Another member responds,
yes!!

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

When combined with the bomb scares in different major cities days before the bombing, the Israeli warnings and the beyond a coincidence exercises the day of the attack, these accounts shed more light on the true nature of the attack.

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=37984

330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack (7/27/05)

In "extortion war on people", inside group activated several bombing attacks disguised as "terror attack" to blackmail people for extra power.

1. Feds was behind Oklahoma bombing. D.O.J. tried to seek the power which was similar to "Patriot Act" had given but failed.

2. D.O.J. successfully got the "Patriot Act" in 911 attack. Which also justified the later Mid-east war.

3. A DC sniper shooting spree pushed the US House passed the bill to authorize the Iraq war power to President Bush in early October, 2002. Iraq war was inevitable.

4. That was why about same time in October, 2002, a French oil tanker was attacked and there was a Bali bombing which killed nearly 200 Australians. An effort to push France and Australia to join the Iraq war. It failed on France but succeeded on Australia.

5. Madrid bombing in March 2004 was obvious at the purpose to help Bush's ally - Aznar - in election. Though it failed.

All these bombings came with a strong motive - to provoke the public feeling so inside group could get what they want: a war, an election or a power.

London bombing lacks of an obvious motive. But it coincides perfectly with the development of persecution D.O.J. applies on me. I immediately knew what it was when I heard the news of London bombing. (see # 327)

It was not a coincidence that State Secretary Rice visited China next day (7/8). The plot from the beginning was planned as a drug case framed with the help of Chinese secret police. (Former FBI director Louis Freeh and DEA head Marshall lost their jobs in first secret deal with China in 2001.) Rice's visit signifies a new plot. (see "249. Secret deal and July plot (8/24/04)")

The second London bombing was a soured attempt of this plot. They still let it go but reduce the level to a light one. The following events all connect to the case, took place on 7/21/2005. Notice some of them caught big topics but the practical result were little.

1. The second London bombing on 7/21. All were similar to the first bombing. Only this time, no bomb was exploded. Nobody died, include "suicide bomber".

2. Since 7/11, San Jose had experienced a weather hotter then usual, about 5 to 10 degrees above normal. That heat wave caused a dozen of unusual deaths in Los Angles and Arizona. On the very day of 7/21, the temperature dropped below normal and there was a rain. News said, "Yeesh. Four days ago, the South Bay was baking in 90-degree heat. On Thursday, it was cool, cloudy and raining. In July.What gives?.... San Jose reached only 77 degrees. Thursday - normal for the date is 84. And the rain was scant: .01 inches."

I used to trim trees on Thursdays. (Friday is garbage collect day) I collected yard trash on week-end that week, several days before Thursday. They knew I would have yard trash on street on 7/21 the Thursday. So there was a "very unusual" rain(TV broadcaster said). Only at last it turned out to be a small one: 0.01 inches.

3. On 7/21, China raised the value of its currency by 2% which some economists say is undervalued by 40 percent. The echo is loud only the step is small. ( I will explain later how the currency rate is part of deal.)

4. Patriot Act extended on that night. "Within hours of a a second attack on the London transit system, lawmakers in the House and Senate pushed ahead Thursday with starkly different bills to extend the USA Patriot Act anti-terrorism law." (Mercury News, 7/22/05)
( I will explain it later some of version related to my case.)

The main drama, an attack in US, doesn't act yet. It will be a big one. It probably will take place in several places such like New York, Boston.... especially in California. Beware of a large terror attack, from our own government.

sorry to bring this thread back to something like the original topic.

Venezuela's Rangel Denies Robertson Charges on Bin Laden, Nuclear Material

Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Venezuela's vice president denied charges by Christian television evangelist Pat Robertson that the South American country is seeking nuclear material from Iran and supporting terrorist Osama bin Laden.

Venezuelan Vice President Jose Vicente Rangel said in a televised press conference that Robertson, who earlier called for the assassination of President Hugo Chavez, continues to make unfounded allegations. Robertson called for Chavez' assassination in August, sparking criticism that led him to apologize. ''This guy is crazy,'' Rangel said. ''He should be submitted to a team of psychiatrists and psychologists'' because of his irrational statements.

Robertson, who made his remarks in an interview that appeared on CNN's ''Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer,'' said that the U.S. one day might be facing the threat of nuclear weapons from Venezuela. The charge coincided with a report in Bueos Aires newspaper Clarin last weekend that Venezuela was seeking a nuclear reactor from Argentina.

Rangel called on the White House to rebuke Robertson, whom he called ''the spiritual adviser'' to President George W. Bush. ''It's curious that the White House doesn't say anything,'' Rangel said. ''A person who said publicly that President Chavez should be killed should be imprisoned at least.'' Relations between Venezuela and the U.S. have eroded since Chavez won election in December 1998. Chavez has repeatedly accused the U.S. of plotting his overthrow.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pi ... YdOr63Yb34

Pat Robertson is a speaker of inside group which controls US intelligence thus the election. They decided whom to be elected by rigged election. And control public's mind by propaganda. Robertson is one of them. He always said he delievers "God's will". That's inside group's intention.

Nothing is more clear than in his intimidation: "they're going to vote against her for confirmation?' Not on your sweet life, if they want to stay in office."

Quote, "Right-Wing Outrage
A Regular Look at the Worst from the Right

Pat Robertson threatens retaliation against conservative senators who oppose Miers

...."These so-called movement conservatives don't have much of a following, the ones that I'm aware of. And you just marvel, these are the senators, some of them who voted to confirm the general counsel of the ACLU to the Supreme Court, and she was voted in almost unanimously. And you say, 'now they're going to turn against a Christian who is a conservative picked by a conservative President and they're going to vote against her for confirmation?' Not on your sweet life, if they want to stay in office."

http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=19453

331. Interest rate (8/2/05)

Explanation to (3) of "330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack". Why did I relate Chinese currency to the frame plot and London bombing.

331. Interest rate (8/2/05)

At first, I thought the "terror attack:" on US would take place in early August. Because Feds arranged a trip for my relatives at that time. The trip will cover New York and Canada from 8/6 to 8/13. Anytime if possible, Feds always arranged a trip in the case because it's easy to plant to arrest during a trip or murder by an accident. The latest travel Feds arranged was in April. In that plot, H.A. gave a final date to fix garage door on 4/17 which I viewed as action date of Feds. It coincides with the return date of my relatives. That China trip took almost one month vacation date on my relatives so I thought there would be no more trip for them this year. But when Feds needs it, people have to obey, so do the companies they work for. It reflects the eagerness of Feds. (When I use the word "Feds", I mean D.O.J. and its accessories FBI, DEA... , not Federal Reserve.)

Why pick up this time? Because on 8/9, Federal Reserve likely will once again raise the bench interest rate. As I have said, Feds bought a lot of houses in my case, so they desperately try to make the interest rate low to keep the house value high.

What did they do to keep the interest rate low?

1. Intimidation on financial group not to raise the rate too fast. A trick Feds is good at. Despite the covert intimidation, there was an open one in last August(2004) when Feds raised alert of certain financial area to orange code. When people doubted, they said it was from a seized computer of Al Qaida. The seized Al Qaida was finally proved an informant of Feds.

As a result, Federal Reserve collaborated. Greenspan dropped the interest rates from 6.5% to 1.75% in 2001. (A 4.75 drop in 12 months) House market boosted. Now the economic situation forces Federal Reserve to raise the interest rate to anti inflation and housing market balloon and maintain dollar from collapsing. Greenspan raised the rate in a measured (stagnant) step. (A raise of 2.25 in 12 months from 1% to 3.25%)

2. To reduce the employment. A high employment means a hot economy that enterprises will chase capital investment to deal with the increased wage, raw material etc. That will significantly push up the interest rate. .

Bush administration carries out a weak dollar policy which makes merchandise made in US cheaper to the foreign buyers. Dollar depreciates almost 1/3 to Euro and 20% to Japanese Yuen. Bush also cut the tax to let people have more money to spend. (It's a trick though. He lets people spend on their debt. He has a historical budget deficit. People have to pay off the debt later by paying more tax)

Do these policies work? Yes, it creates demand but does little to boost employment. Because Feds tried their best to reduce the employment. How?

(1) By outsourcing jobs. When it was criticized, they threw out a strange theory that outsourcing will benefit US economy in future.

(2) Stop hiring new workers. Big firms did not hire workers when demand increased. Same workers have to do more job. The result you could see from media in later 2003. When they beat the drum to say "Growth is now super-super strong compared to super strong,'', "U.S. 3rd-Qtr GDP Grew at 8.2% Rate, Fastest Since '84". They never mentioned about the jobs. They only said the productivity is increased by a double digit. In another word, 10 workers must do the job originally 11 workers did. For this phenomenon, they invent a new word:"Jobless recovery".

(3) Lay off working people.
Jobless recovery went into year2004. It was an election year. Bush's economic advisers predicted in early February that the US economy would add 2.6 million jobs in 2004. But that was against Feds' interest. Then we saw, "MCI to slash 7500 jobs"(5/11/04), "Dupont will lay off at least 2500" (4/9) "Seagate to cut 2,940 jobs" (May or June 04) "AT&T to cut 7,500 more jobs"(10/8) ..... At last, Bush was unable to make it a positive topic in his election campaign.

The explanation from Greenspan was that enterprises still lacked of confidence. That in this economy recovery, enterprises had an unusual conservative attitude to increase new capital investment and hiring more people.

Rare people know all these problem were caused by Feds. Bush's election, public's interest are out of consideration. Feds' interest, how small it is, is always at first place. They control CEO of big firms.(see "291. CEO and company (2/14/05)" and #292) So by outsourcing, controlling hiring and spending, Feds can handle the process of economy. Experts are confusing with the development of interest rate and over-heated housing market. They will understand it if they view it from another angle.

And now you may understand why China can maintain its currency exchange rate without being punished. It's all about inflation. A low inflation will help the interest rate low. That's what Feds want.

332. Interest rate (2) (8/7/05)

332. Interest rate (2) (8/7/05)

To keep the interest rate low, Feds also

3. Reduce the money supply by containing the wage increase.

Re: US real wages fall at fastest rate in 14 years
By Christopher Swann in Washington
May 10 2005 17:59

Real wages in the US are falling at their fastest rate in 14 years, according to data surveyed by the Financial Times.
Inflation rose 3.1 per cent in the year to March but salaries climbed just 2.4 per cent, according to the Employment Cost Index. In the final three months of 2004, real wages fell by 0.9 per cent.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/f269a8f4-c173- ... 511c8.html

4. Try to keep inflation rate at low figures. When the gasoline price and house price go up like a rocket, Feds suppresses the price of other merchandise to lower the inflation index.

(1) One obvious method is to reduce the price of automobile. The auto price plays an important role in inflation index. Be noticed that in recent two years, the price of automobiles hasn't risen. It even goes down despite the rising steel price. To maintain the inflation index low till the August plot, though exhausted, the auto manufacturers made a last ditch effort by pushing out "Employee discount" in July.

G.M. lost more than 1.1 billion in latest quarter in North America, overwhelming solid profit at financing unit GMAC and its operations in China, Europe and Latin America. Why G.M. could make a profit abroad but lost heavily in domestic market? Because its operation abroad is normal under economic principle while in US, it was operated under a twisted, artificial command. CEO of auto makers work not for the interest of share holders but for the interest of Inside Group.

(2) Keep the exchange rate of Chinese Yuen with US dollar.

Cheap merchandise from China keep US inflation low. But it also caused a large trade deficit with China which will hurt US economy in long run. For years, there is a big US and international pressure on China to urge it abandoning the fixed currency rate policy. China didn't follow. Because it is covertly supported by Inside Group. The threat of trade punishment is never carried out. Greenspan even defends China by saying that the appreciated Chinese Yuen has little help to improve US economy.

In early May, media reported that some financial firm predicted China would raise its currency value in mid May. One news among the reports caught my eye. It was a sentence: "Gold Sach firmly predicts that China will re-value its currency on May 18." For the first time it strengthened my belief that the re-value of Chinese currency related to a secret deal between the secret police of two countries. I knew Feds prefer the current situation of Chinese currency because it keeps US interest rate low. But did they have a secret deal?

I had thought 5/19(Thursday) was an action date of Feds. (H.A. letter of "overgrown tree" set the last date to fix was 5/19) The collaborate plan should be carried out at about same time. The most important thing was the word "Gold Sach". In my experience, stock market is another main cash register where Feds withdraw money from. In the period when stock went bull (1999-2000), I observed Gold Sach was the firm which gave signal to Feds in stock trading.(when to buy or sell) In my opinion, this firm has close relationship with Feds. It must have inside information that China would raise its currency value on 5/18.

May plot went sour. So did Gold Sach's prediction.

Then it came 7/21, the second London bombing. There was no death this time because the master bombing in US didn't take place to the plan. It also came with the re-value of Chinese currency. A 2% adjustment, far from 10% to 15% which US demanded. Because US interest rate still has to be kept in low. But it confirms my belief: They had relationship to the plan of D.O.J.

333. Manipulate long term interest rate ( 8/12/05)

333. Manipulate long term interest rate ( 8/12/05)

Fourteen months ago, when Federal benchmark interest rate was at 45 years low of 1%, the interest of 10 year bond (Federal treasure 10 year note) was 4.8% and the 30 year mortgage rate was about 5.6%. After Federal interest rate being raised from 1% to 3.5%, the 10 year bond rate is about 4.3% and the 30 year mortgage rate is about 5.8%. Either has little change or even has a drop.

To economic rule, long term interest rate always follows the track of short term rate. Now it is moving in a conflict way. Federal Reserve raised the interest rate 10 times, the median price of housing market goes to higher and higher. Economists puzzled. Even Alan Greenspan said that he does not have a good explanation why the long term interest rates fall when the Reserve has been raising short term rates.

Rare people know it's the work of Feds. (Inside group such like D.O.J., FBI and DEA) They hold a large quantity real estates so they resist any change that will influence rising house price. The tactic they used also include the following:

1. Keep the rate of 10 year Federal treasure note low by letting foreign countries (mainly Japan and China) buying a large quantities of US Treasuries. 10 year bonds is the main factor to influence the 30 years mortgage rate.

2. Expand the bond market of home mortgage. Japanese and Chinese government continually buy in the bonds issued by Gunnie Mae(US Government National Mortgage Association), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Supply a large quantity of low interest fund to home mortgage company.

Japan is a puppet of US. It follows the order of Inside Group. China, has secret deal with Feds, collaborate in any side related to framed case.

3. Intimidate Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae to expand the home mortgage lending business. In 2003 and 2004, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae suffered scandal of account manipulation and financial report problem. Top executives were ousted. As a result, in 2005, the two firms raise the ceiling of single family house mortgage from 333.7k to 359.65k. It said that will help consumers to buy high price house. It also flame the heated house market.

There is always a purpose when a scandal revealed. We learned it from Lewinsky scandal and Watergate scandal. And the result of scandal on Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae helped to create a housing bubble. It developed a potential crisis that in this April Greenspan had to urge Congress to restrict the multi billion-dollar holdings of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, warning that their huge debt could imperil US financial markets.

A housing bubble is formed. It will drag US economy into a quagmire in future. All for the interest of Feds.

334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)

Explanation to (4) of "330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack". Why did I relate the Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 to the framed case and London bombing.

334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)

I like reading. I went to library frequently when I had the drive license. The knowledge I learned from book helped me to resolve many puzzles.

I had bought a book from annual library book sale. "Spy catcher" is a candid autobiography of a Senior intelligence officer (British MI5) Peter Wright. (The book was published in 1987, New York). In it Wright talked about how they tried to catch the spy by contaminating the secret document with radioactive material. If the spy took the radioactive document through a check point, it would touch off a Geiger counter. Then spy could be caught. Wright admitted that the radiation would hurt people's health.

After my leg was hurt in second time, I realized it was not the problem of the muscle. I started to relate the hurt part of the leg to the back pocket where I kept money. It was Peter Wright's story reminded me of it was a radioactive money used for tracing. Later I knew the official term for that kind of money is "isotope money" when I complained to D.A.'s office. (see "3. ISOTOPE MONEY (How agent find cash savings at your home)"".

Another big one is E-M wave. (Electrical- Magnet wave). In early 90s I also found Feds had a technique to force people to sleep. I didn't know what was it. I could only speculate it was a radiation.

It was until about in 1997, I borrowed a book "CIA" from the library. When I read the story of how Soviet got a technique invented by Pentagon, I almost jumped up. So that was the sleep wave - an E-M wave imitated brain wave. (see "16. EM Sleep wave (5)")

I am a big target of Feds. It's natural they'll search where I went and what did I read. When D.O.J. demand a library record search in Patriot Act, I thought it was particularly for my case.

When I first started to write about my story in Internet, I found a strange phenomenon. I could see my messages when I logged in with my user's name but failed to see it with other's name. I confirmed it by the computer of my tenant who had a separate phone line and by the computer in public library. This is a tactic of covert censorship. The poster thought his message could be seen publicly while as a matter of fact nobody could read it except himself. I was once puzzled why Feds hadn't controlled the phone line of my tenant and library which gave me a chance to find their trick. Then the demand of D.O.J. in Patriot Act explained it.

Normally FBI must apply a warrant to monitor a specific phone line from judge. In Patriot Act, they demanded the surveillance power be expanded to all phone lines target used. Thus they can connect their control server to all lines. Even I click into a new line, I still got a fake phenomenon. Then their secret wouldn't be revealed.

In last passage of article "Patriot Act supported", Mercury News on 7/22 wrote, "Although 16 provisions of the Patriot Act are set to expire, most of the congressional debate has focused on a few sections. They include one allowing the FBI to seize records from financial companies, libraries, doctors' offices and other businesses, and another that permits "roving wiretaps"that apply to a person rather than a particular telephone."

Mercury News is a local media. I view it as a propaganda tool of Feds. It was not a coincidence that it picked up the two from all 16 provisions - the two I think were particularly proposed on my case. It is an intimidation and a power show-off. But it also proved what I said is correct. In "327. London bombing (7/12/05)" I said "I think it was the work of D.O.J." The later development of July 21 second London bombing and events occurred the same day confirmed it. (see "330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack (7/27/05)")

316. Set up a "marijuana" case (6/2/05)

Explanation to (2) of "330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack". Why I relate the rain to the framed case and London bombing. The unusual rain was used to urge the sprouting of marihuana in a framed case. Be noticed that I talked about the rain six weeks before second London bombing.

316. Set up a "marijuana" case (6/2/05)

In early May, a news in mainstream media caught my eye.

Re: "Feds sound new warning about marijuana use
5/3/2005, 4:06 p.m. ET By PAULINE JELINEK The Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) -

Government officials say recent research makes a stronger case that smoking marijuana is itself a causal agent in psychiatric symptoms, particularly schizophrenia."

http://www.masslive.com/printer/printer ... t=national

"Marijuana Becomes Focus of Drug War
Less Emphasis on Heroin and Cocaine
By Dan EggenWashington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 4, 2005; Page A01

The focus of the drug war in the United States has shifted significantly over the past decade from hard drugs to marijuana, which now accounts for nearly half of all drug arrests nationwide, according to an analysis of federal crime statistics released yesterday."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... tml?nav=mb

Pre-psychological propaganda preparation is a must in Feds' framed case. I thought this propaganda would set another case on me. Since I started this thread to reveal crime Feds committed, I suffered personal attack: malicious ridicules, intimidation; scorn; smear...... Recently I was repeatedly labeled "schizophrenic" in some web sites which coincides with the "marijuana" report. I think they came from same source. Link it with another notice from Homeowners' Association, (see "312. Things sensitive") I thought there is a new frame case set up right after the April plot going soured.

The Homeowner's Association required me to trim overgrown trees before 5/19. I think Feds planned to find some "trace of marijuana" in yard trash and with it as justification, having a search. It is easy to plant marijuana in my backyard. There are indications that Feds set up such a case. I'll talk about it next time.

318. Rain, Homeowners' Association and marijuana (6/7/05)

On 3/15, Homeowners' Association (H.A.) gave me a notice, instructed me to fix garage door before 4/17 or face a fine. I thought that's the plot of Feds. They intended to guise as garage door contractor to have an unreasonable search and arrest. I fixed the garage door by myself. Then on 4/19, another notice from H.A. required me to trim the tree. They set the final day on 5/19. So I knew there would be another case framed around that date. But what kind of case would they frame this time?

I noticed there was an unusual wet days in this period. On 4/27, Mercury News reported: "April showers, thunder, hail in forecast". "This year's rainy season just won't let up. While the classic ending comes mid-April. .... San Jose hasn't seen a season this wet since 1997-98."

On 5/10, it said, "Unusual storm sets a record for May 9 rainfall.". "Is it supposed to rain in May? San Jose usually sees some rain in May, though rarely very much." It posted two pictures to illustrate how the thunderstorm and hailstones formed. And a chart of May rainfall in 55 years. It only made the thing extraordinary unusual. It followed the way of cover up Feds always used. In meningitis case and San Jose Mayor Gonzalez's stroke case, the news report came with chart of brain to illustrate how disease happened. In the cases plotted by Feds they used to post extra picture to persuade people that all were taken place naturally. That's part of psychological influence.

Because Feds used rainy days to control frame case, (I allege they plant drugs in umbrella shipment which is a merchandise my brother in law running) so I set an eye on it if something unusual happened. Though news said that classical rainy season ended in mid-April, I recorded an unusual wet month after that. Between 4/19 to 5/19, the one month time H.A.requested me to trim the tree, there were 14 days fore-casted rainy day. The last day forecasted rainy was 5/19, coincided with H.A.'s final day. Since then there was no more rain. Is that wonderful? I can only say, Feds planned their project too perfect.

One thing puzzled me was that why they dragged the rain days that long. In early May the news on marijuana solved my problem.(see #316) With other indications, I realized Feds might have planted marijuana in my yard. With continued rain, they wish the marijuana seeds would sprout and grow up. They force me to trim tree by H.A. to prove I did the yard work. And they might claim they found trace of marijuana in yard trash (leaves and branches) to start a search and arrest.

Than why the case soured? I guess there were too many weeds in the yard that marijuana couldn't compete with them. Or the soil was too barren for it. Only weeds survived in poor soil.

Four days ago on 6/3 H.A. gave me another letter. They still used "overgrown tree" need trim as justification even I had trimmed the tree already. The final date set at 7/1. Feds apparently is under pressure and has to repeat trick again and again. They didn't have any inspection for more than two years. And suddenly waked up to send me three notices within 4 months.

319. Sobbing dog (6/12/05)

319. Sobbing dog (6/12/05)

A decade ago, I was charged by a dog several times. The dog rushed to me, looked like intending to bite my hand. I had to raise the hand high to avoid to be bit.

Later I thought the dog did not intend to attack. It was a dog trained to sniff the hand to see if it contaminated with drug. The dog looked ugly: crazy, thin, dirty, most of hair were off with pink skin exposed in the air. I was angry. Those agents abused the dog, harassed innocent people, carrying out such operation as their job. That dog obviously was heavy addicted, wouldn't live long.

In April and May this year, there were many rainy days. In mid-night, I often heard a dog whimpering. Until in early May when I have read the news of Marijuana (see #316), I then knew Feds framed the case a marijuana one. It solved my puzzle of unusual wet days and the sobbing dog. I think it was another dog trained to sniff the sprouting marijuana. The whimper of the dog reminded me of that heavy addicted dog Feds sent on me ten years ago.

320. Create a schizophrenia case (6/12/05)

I have a thread "How Feds murder people" in a web site Totse. I used to post follow up every ten days. In 5/5, I posted the follow up, saw the thread was lifted to the top of list, which meant new message was posted, I then left. On 5/16, when I came back, I didn't find the message I had posted last time.( As you see, they came with a serial number.) I thought I might have missed it last time, so I re-posted the missing message again. This time I noticed that though the thread was lifted to the top, there was no show of new posted message. I didn't know what happened and had to start a new thread "Strange thing".

On 6/5, I found the old thread was on top of the list. I clicked on it and found the latest messages I posted which once I couldn't see now were in display. Which put me in a very reluctant situation. Same messages repeatedly posted. There was also my complaint of "no show".

I have talked about that my computer was controlled by another server of Feds. I think they intercept the information of Internet and sent me the old image. Other people can see the whole one while I could only see the part of it. Other people would think I was insane when I made double post and complained of "no show" while they could see it. This is how Feds created a "schizophrenia" case.

Next time, when Feds show you marijuana (or drugs) found in the yard, it may be truth. Only the marijuana (or drugs) was planted by themselves. If they show you the fact that someone complained of "no show:" while you could see it, they might show you the true phenomenon. Only that fact was created by a technique trick.

Recently some of my serial thread in other web sites missed part of messages. Obviously at the purpose to create more "double post", or "illusive complaint". So much for the credit of FBI and DEA.

Now you will understand why on 5/3, news said, "Government officials say recent research makes a stronger case that smoking marijuana is itself a causal agent in psychiatric symptoms, particularly schizophrenia.". All this took place in the month (4/19 to 5/19) requested by letter of Homeowners' Association.

See that "schizophrenia post" at: "How Feds murder people" and "Strange thing"

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum8/HTML/000779-11.html

Padilla is an informant of Feds. He was arrested on dirty bo

the messages (342,343.....) continue to it were posted in another thread (Did Yakuza....) in this site. Please go to read the continuation there.

Padilla is an informant of Feds. He was arrested on dirty bomb charge which meant Feds would have activated dirty bomb attack to justify Bush and his dirty Iraq war. The dirty bomb case would frame Iraqis in, I think. Several times I revealed the plot, include one in January this year (FBI Boston dirty bomb case). The purpose of this trial may be to remind people of dirty bomb, to justify a coming real one. Here is an article I wrote three years ago after Padilla was arrested.

Re 7. Padilla and OKC bombing (6/15/2002)

On June 10, Ashcroft announced arrest of Padilla for dirty bomb plot. Then there was an interesting discovery on Padilla in internet. People found he is identical to John Doe, alleged accomplice of McVeigh in OKC bombing.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/697881/posts

From another angle:

In my opinion, FBI had their informant everywhere. They penetrated militia organization and Arabs too. I think they knew OKC bombing and 911 attack in advance but didn't say it. Because they could benefit from it.

It's no surprise if Padilla could be an informant recruited when he was in jail. To work for an Pakistanian food owner two years was the first step to penetrate into Arab world. Just think he was with Zubaydah then Zubaydah was arrested in Pakistan. Also think why government insisted McVeigh acting alone in OKC bombing while a lot of source said there were more accomplice and informant.

Padilla's arrest is unusual. There is no evidence, said only resemble to what Zubaydah's description whom was not considered as cooperating witness. But it made Ashcroft to announce his arrest in Moscow. And also made Bush sign a directive naming him as enemy combatant and put him into military custody until "war against terror" is over.

I posted a message like this in TB2000.com on 6/13, next day I was banned from that forum. A message not allowed to be known by public.

shouldn't this be in the london bombings conspiracies thread? :roll:

anyway, back to reality with pat robertson.

------------------------------------------

Christians Plan Biblical Theme Park

American Christians are weeks away from agreeing the final details for a 28m bible-based theme park in Israel.

The park would be put next to the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus is said to have walked on water and fed 5,000 people with five loaves of bread and two fish.

A group led by television evangelist Pat Robertson is currently negotiating with the Israeli government.

The plan would see land leased to the group, which would provide the cash to build the park.

It would bring an estimated one million extra tourists to the area every year.

Features may include a nature park, auditorium, Holy Land exhibition, outdoor amphitheatres, places to pray and a media studio.

The scheme underlines how ties have strengthened in recent years between Israel and evangelical Christian groups.

Israelis who support the scheme say it will bring money and jobs to the area.

But others are more suspicious, pointing out many Christian fundamentalists believe all Jews must convert to their religion.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3 ... html?f=rss

Robertson: Sharon punished for dividing Israel

The Rev. Pat Robertson said Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is being punished by God for dividing the Land of Israel. Robertson, speaking on the “700 Club” on Thursday, suggested Sharon, who is currently in an induced coma, and former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, assassinated by an Israeli extremist in 1995, were being treated with enmity by God for dividing Israel. “He was dividing God’s land,” Robertson said. “And I would say, Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the United Nations or the United States of America. God says, This land belongs to me. You better leave it alone.”

This man is a xtian? Which version of the bible is he using? (the Pat Robertson special edition I'd guess). What ever happened to love thy neighbour and all that stuff? (Oh forgot, power, money and votes get in the way).

So you can say what you want as long as you can find a bible quotation to back you up - fairly simple considering how blood thirsty the old testament can be.

According to The Associated Press, Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of people who criticized the comments: "What they're basically saying is, 'How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?'"

"This is what the word of God says," Watts told the AP. "This is nothing new to the Christian community."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/

I wonder if an aplogy will be forthcoming as per Chavez? Any bets?

Why can't these folks have a bigger voice?

http://www.apatheticagnostic.com/ourchurch/intro.html

Funnily enough, I assume the UK media consider Robertson small fry. :)

The White House has criticised Pat Robertson's remarks on Sharon according to BBC radio news. Nothing on the website yet.

I hope Sharon's new party can pick up where he left off and make a viable Israel.

Why would he want votes? for what?? His thing with sharone is how he lied to the jews 30 years ago when he told them they could live in and make the gaza strip productive,irrigation,farming,etc... And then he booted them out last year and gave the land back to the palestinians. Hardly anti-semitic if he is for jewish land rights. :confused: I don't like argueing for him, but i think you are wrong about the ant-semitism.

tonyblair11 said:
Why would he want votes? for what?? ... Hardly anti-semitic if he is for jewish land rights. :confused: .
Or, less charitably, it may be less about Jewish land rights, and more about where he's going to put his theme park.

A touch cynical there. He may totally believe in how he interprets the bible and so be speaking from his heart thus by-passing all higher brain functions.

Yes, I may be a touch cynical, but I have a deep and lingering mistrust of tele-Evangelists. No deeper or lingering than my mistrust of tele-mediums, mind you.

Basically, I think you need to examine the motives of anyone who gets rich on someone else's need to believe.

Back