• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Patient Seventeen

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
This documentary showed up in my Neflix feed today. I thought I should draw people's attention to it in case they find it interesting. Here is the trailer:

How about a précis for those of us browsing at work who can't play a video?

Saw this a few weeks back. Wouldn't bother if I were you - it's a load of bollocks - tiny metallic fragments found but nothing extraterrestrial as far as I could see, & nothing which could be described as 'probes'. Wait for it to appear on youtube then don't watch it on that either.

How about a précis for those of us browsing at work who can't play a video?

The documentary involves the work of a Dr. Leir who, amongst other things, was in the habit of finding and removing alien implants from the bodies of abductees. It also involves the spectrographic analysis of one of the implants (taken from patient seventeen) which proves to have some highly anomalous properties not in keeping with the sort of shards that one might expect. These allegedly include a potentially lethal quantity of Yttrium and some isotopes of zinc that are purportedly of extraterrestrial origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Leir

Back