• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Perverts Exposed: Flashers & Flashing

gerardwilkie

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
This happened right outside my house :

Hunt for naked walker

POLICE are hunting a man spotted walking through a Lothian village naked from the waist down.

The middle-aged flasher was seen by a passing car driver in the early hours of Saturday on Ecclesmachan Road, Uphall.

The man is described as between 50 and 60 years old, of medium build with a beard and wearing dark-rimmed glasses.

The phrase 'dirty bastard' springs to mind ;)

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=609&id=1764072006

lordmongrove said:
http://gawker.com/portland-police-seek-flasher-with-intestines-growing-ou-1516903955?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Flasher from beyond.

Just freaking bizarre! I'll keep an eye out for him. Maybe he found a copy of the real Necronomicon at Powell's books? Or god forbid at one of our libraries <shudder>, begins drawing glowing pentagrams in the astral light... :(

The apartments are for the mentally ill and disabled and he'd tried to kill himself with a gun resulting in the facial disfigurement.

Monstrosa said:
The apartments are for the mentally ill and disabled and he'd tried to kill himself with a gun resulting in the facial disfigurement.
The Florida guy, that does indeed appear to be the case. A sad case, made very public, thanks to the US police's cavalier attitude to publishing mugshots online. The first case, posted by lordmongrove, was from Portland, Oregon. Two quite different, but facially bizarre, flashing cases.

Flasher with small penis - part one - Crime

Flasher with small penis - part two - Political Correctness

Most of the people commenting on the revised Facebook appeal said they preferred the original.

One man posted: "I don't see a problem with the original post. It certainly got the message out as everyone shared it. Once again the snowflakes get their way."

How small was small and was the weather taken into consideration?

the weird bit of that description is "his testicles hung noticeably low". Compared to what norm? nude men she's seen before? were they down to his kneecaps? Also apparently "she walked quickly away.... but still managed to clock him doing the deed for 5 minutes? if i walked quickly away from someone i doubt i'd still be in the same street after 5 minutes. 1.4m per second x 60 x 5 = 420metres. Either excellent eyesight or she hung around longer than she's willing to admit:watch:

the weird bit of that description is "his testicles hung noticeably low". Compared to what norm? nude men she's seen before? were they down to his kneecaps? Also apparently "she walked quickly away.... but still managed to clock him doing the deed for 5 minutes? if i walked quickly away from someone i doubt i'd still be in the same street after 5 minutes. 1.4m per second x 60 x 5 = 420metres. Either excellent eyesight or she hung around longer than she's willing to admit:watch:

Maybe he was standing where she had to pass and rather than turn back, she carried on walking, because she had to be somewhere?

No thank's I'll smoke my own.

:points:

I think a weirder part was that he's reported as staying at the scene of the crime for 5 minutes:

"The man remained in the same location for around five minutes before making off. "

Surely the use of the word flash would suggest that a flasher .. well .. flashes his crime (or her crime .. I was once walking up the steps to visit the Tate museum in London when I was about 20 and an older woman sitting on the steps with no knickers on spread her legs to presumably give me a treat) and then he'd quickly escape to avoid capture ?

Back