• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Phantom Clowns

Backslapping? that was the barest minimum of effort I made there to highlight the absurdity of the Gacy "killer clown" tag.

chill.

I hate spiders more than clowns, believe me.
Spiders are supposed to be getting bigger you know, in the uk.
I'm moving.

Ah, that's what we like to see - a nice, chilled thread.

Jolly good. Pray continue.

(ambles off, whistling theme from "Dixon of Dock Green")

whiner said:
I hate spiders more than clowns, believe me.
Spiders are supposed to be getting bigger you know, in the uk.
I'm moving.

Now, don't get me started on anti-spider prejudice.... :p

You're scared of clowns and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of clown-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to make us balloon animals.

(With apologies to Pegg & Stevenson).

Well, I like clowns and spiders, and those would scare me.

Fortunately, the reproductive organs of spiders and clowns are incompatible, so these are unlikely to happen.

Unless, of course, a mad scientist is involved. Then all bets are off. And a mad scientist will probably call them something straightforward, like Giant Mutant Clown Spiders (TM). An erudite one might give them a Latin name. What would the Linnean classification be for a giant mutant clown spider?

PeniG said:
Well, I like clowns and spiders, and those would scare me.

Fortunately, the reproductive organs of spiders and clowns are incompatible, so these are unlikely to happen.

Unless, of course, a mad scientist is involved. Then all bets are off. And a mad scientist will probably call them something straightforward, like Giant Mutant Clown Spiders (TM). An erudite one might give them a Latin name. What would the Linnean classification be for a giant mutant clown spider?

I find the idea of a tiny mutant clown-spider hybrid is far more terrifying.

Then you never know if there's one of the beasts hiding anywhere you may need to reach into...

If they were created, how would they attack, Killer custard pie in the face? :lol:

How about an crazed, mutant clown-cat hybrid? Sort of an insane clown pussy?

Or is that something else?

i dont like clowns but like spiders so i would be in two minwether to stay or fight if they were cross bred :lol:

the better half of me tells me to run! :D

Back