• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Poltergay

ogopogo3

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
This sounds like an...interesting film:

Emma and Marc, two young lovers, move into a house which has been uninhabited for thirty years. What they don't know is that in 1979, in a cave under the house, there was a gay disco, which burned down when a foam machine short-circuited, and five bodies were never found. Today, the house is haunted by five gay fetishist ghosts. However, only Marc is able to see them, and his visions drive Emma away. The ghosts, touched by Marc's problems, do everything in their power to help him get his girl back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergay

It sounds a little reminiscent of The Newlydeads

The owner of a lakeside resort murders a transvestite. Fifteen years later, the drag queen's spirit comes back and starts killing honeymoon couples.

supposed to be bloody awful...

It looks just as wonderful as I'd imagined...

Would Gay Poltergeists tastefully redecorate your house rather than wreck it?

Finally saw this film.... and it was everything i expected of it and more(I.E loads of 'bum fun' jokes). Ok- it is in French, with no subtitles , but it tested my knowledge of the language and i was surprised at what i could understand.
I watched it with a couple of gay friends (no joking or insinuating please), and they laughed out loud at the stereotypes....as did i.

Back