• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Prophetic Dreams?

you'll be telling me they don't wear those natty stripey scarfs or ride to college on a penny farthing any more!

AndroMan said:
One of the most useless psychic abilities I have is being able to predict when progammes come on the TV.

At the beginning of the week before last, I was thinking about a film, Time After Time(1979), starring Malcom McDowell, that I'd always wanted to see.
Funny that - was just watching A clockwork Orange

About a week ago my dad had won £30 while on a night out. He give me £20 of it when he come back (was on pc at time) :) I went to bed and had a dream in which I was on the pc (at night) and dad come back from his night out and had £70 that he had won which he showed me.

Last night I was chatting to mates on my pc, dad comes home from his night out. He comes upstairs and I'm looking at him just knowing he's one money. He had won money, £70 to be exact.

I have often got Deja-vu that feels strongly as though I am remembering events that are now happening, from a dream. I suppose it is not impossible that I was, but I did find that keeping a dream diary made it clear to me that I wasn't recollecting any memorable dreams.

Intaglio is right- Recording dreams in the morning may give her more of a feeling of control, or failing that, evidence that she is experiencing genuine precognition.

Even if they are not predictive, it is really interesting to look back over past dreams- I always forget them after a day or two and seeing what I dreamed in the past is very intriguing.

Back