• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Psychic Radio

feen5

Justified & Ancient
Just for any ones attention if they get this on time, right now on the gerry ryan radio show Colin Fry and some other physic ar talking to Gerry. Its just started so if you have an interest or like me want to hear how much crap these people can talk tune in .

Sorry little adendum - Gerry Ryan Radio Show 2FM (Ireland)

What branch of Physics are they on about? Nuclear? Applied? Quantam Mechanics?

:twisted:

Ah come on now, thats a bit harsh, i was rushing to put the post up in case anyone wanted to hear it i didn't have time to check the spelling. In any case i kan knot smell corectlee at the best of times.

Feen- I've changed the title for you ;) Any chance of giving us a run down of the show?

Well for anyone that knows the show its typical of the majority of these types of show in that most of the guests on, are flogging something or other. In this case Colin Fry (whom i'm sure 99% of the board members will know) and someone called Tony Stockwell (i've never heard of him before) will be appearing in Ireland in the Helix in Dublin in April. The interview wasn't great to be honest partly because Gerry is a bit of a lick arse when it comes to virtually all of his guests so the guests were not questioned to deeply on the validity of their gifts!!!! They talked about how early in life they seemed to be in contact with the dead and how their family members remind them of incidents when they were too young to remember. Perhaps the most interesting thing was that they would not take calls from the public about contacting the dead on air. They said the need certain prepartion and they couldn't expect results live on air so to speak. A major cop out if you ask me, though i'm not the greatest believer in mediums or psychic's, and i would have taught that like any gift with practise it becomes easier and both these guys have been mediums for over 20 years.

Back