• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Purple creatures!

_91987520_googly-eyes.jpg
Some of us have been among you for a long time. You have no cause for alarm. Just surrender everything and my purple brethren will leave your asses in peace. Resistance is futile. Mary Purple Poppins knows where you live. And we have enjoyed all your common colds already. :p

Last edited:
Blimey, the octopus/squid is one freaky looking creature. Looks more like a mock up than a real animal.

Blimey, the octopus/squid is one freaky looking creature. Looks more like a mock up than a real animal.

I know what you mean. My first impression was a crudely figured child's toy - perhaps a homemade Beanie Baby.

I really don't want to worry anybody, but I've just noticed - in this BBC news story (third image down the page) - that what appears to be a close relative of said octopus has turned up in the crowd at a Democratic Party event:

Oboctopus.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't want to worry anybody, but I've just noticed - in this BBC news story (third image down the page) - that what appears to be a close relative of said octopus has turned up in the crowd at a Democratic Party event:

View attachment 3429

:eek: Oh crap! ...

It's deep ocean trench denizens, and not the Russians, who are secretly working to influence the election!

Reactions: Jim
The video of the scientists seeing the googly eyed, purple love bug (or cuddlefish, if you prefer) for the first time...

Back