• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Questions about Greys

graylien said:
Which begs the question; if the greys are the puppets, who, or what, is the puppet master?
I was thinking about this earlier. Say a species so evolved that they don't have to do anything for themselves (so all their mining, exploration, and production are done by robots or clones) and they can just be brains (in fishbowls?). Have to say it would be a pretty boring life.

^ ^ Yes but you could sure accomplish alot when not worrying about such basic things filling up your time. And lets please not try and do guesswork regarding their ambitions. Also, I dissaprove the "robot" theory concerning greys.

I too was going to say that, for the sake of this thread we should assume the gray's are a real.

Human_84~ said:
^ ^ Yes but you could sure accomplish alot when not worrying about such basic things filling up your time.
Yes, everytime I buy a lottery ticket I dream of enough money to put me on a few thousand acres. I could sit back and watch the world around me just be. Ahhhhhhhhhh, but back to the real world (damnit!)

And lets please not try and do guesswork regarding their ambitions.
Mr. 84, Having dodged the "fact" bullet, shot at you by Jerry "Just the facts" B, you shouldn't try to place rules on what we other posters theorize.
My feeling about the gray's motive is that they are conducting a breeding program here on Earth with the ambition of saving a dying race of beings not of this world. When I read accounts of abduction and the often medical like procedures that are carried out, I think of the way Humans treat lab animals. By and large Humans have compassion for animals. I Happen to hold the animals of this Earth in higher regard than I do most of the Humans I encounter. I will slaughter and consume an animal if I think it is necessary for my survival, even as I marvel at its beauty through the gun sight, or down the length of an arrow. Humans dominate animals because we had to learn to be more cunning and brutal to ensure the continuation of the species. I think the grays and or who ever is the puppet master consider us not much better than beasts. Reading the news every day I can not say they are far from wrong.

Also, I dissaprove the "robot" theory concerning greys.

The robot theory would answer, IMHO, more questions about the actions of the gray's than it would cause questions. The way they move in unison is a good point. Perhaps the way the seem to have the ability to seize the body and control it are some kind of a weapon, such as a device I remember reading about in Omni magazine some years ago that was much like the neuron disrupters so often found in Sci-fi.

I don't know if the grays are real or not but a whole lot of people think that they are, I know that the first time I saw a rendering of one I felt a certain chill and a feeling of recognition. As has been mentioned, every culture on this planet has stories of "sky people" and mystical creatures. That leads me to think there is something to it.
I happen to believe in God and Angels, to me it is a "fact" some would say that I am deluded in that way of thinking, and that is their right, as it is a fact I can prove to no one.

All in all this could turn out to be a very interesting thread.

Peace
=^..^=217

FWIW, here is Whitley Strieber's current take on the Grays:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=189

------------------------------------------------------------
There is a world, for example, that I have come to know well, which I describe in detail in the book that I'm bringing out a year from August, the Grays: it is agrarian and formed along lines that really appeal to me. Simple physical life, few possessions, rich, complex interaction between people.

I say people advisedly: while I cannot often manage real-time interaction, seeing forms is fairly easy, and I have seen many. Quite a few are organized around the two arms, two legs model, but not all. Some look quite like us, and that has led me to wonder if our form has not been seeded, or if there is not some sort of genetic manipulation involved that causes this. Or it could be that planets that evolve along similar lines also evolve life forms that are similar, I don't know.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!
TVgeek

Back