• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Radio 4 Urban Legend programme.

A

Anonymous

Thought that I should point out that there is a radio programme on BBC 4 this coming monday morning.

Yes I was going to mention that. And like all of Radio 4 the intersting stuff is on while i 'm at work! "Home from work, listen to some politics, that'll help you relax".

That's true "We hate me, we hate men. yum, chocolate cake. We hate men, Ohh George Clooney. We hate men. We are wimmin we are strong"

oh and "You and Yours"!

You can post things like that in the TV and Radio reminders thread here :) (Already done the radio 4 one)

Jovian said:
Thought that I should point out that there is a radio programme on BBC 4 this coming monday morning.

Did anyone hear this today? About the Angel of Mons, WW1 story - very interesting - I won't spoil the story for anyone who has taped the programme - but well worth the listen.

Heather.

Yup, interesting to hear the denoumont. And yet again "Woodchester Manor" plays a pivotal part in a Fortean Mystery! It's no coincidence I tell you! :gaga:

Radio Four's good programmes

And like all of Radio 4 the intersting stuff is on while i 'm at work! "Home from work, listen to some politics, that'll help you relax".
Liveinabin, you can listen to some Radio Four programmes whenever you like via their website - don't know if the Angel of Mons sho wis on it but it's worth a look.

Back