• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Real Witch Praying

Since there are Wiccans, witches and other types of pagan on the board, it's hardly news is it? What next, a video of people going into church?

Timble2 said:
Since there are Wiccans, witches and other types of pagan on the board, it's hardly news is it? What next, a video of people going into church?

LOL,
There must be plenty of wiccan withces and others on or looking in on this sites message board, i do agree,now if we could get the church goers down in the woods to do a service then i may film that and post it up,other than that i do not do a church service,but i may do a wedding or a Christening other than that nope.

Plus, is she(?) really? Might well be, but it could be any number of things, frankly, no?

How do you know she´s a real witch, did you weigh her?

_Lizard23_ said:
Plus, is she(?) really? Might well be, but it could be any number of things, frankly, no?

Witch she is

Xanatic_ said:
How do you know she´s a real witch, did you weigh her?

Well there is more video than this,and if she is not a real witch then she is trying very hard to be one,this was taken not so far from where locals lore is where the last witch in midlothian was burnt,i do not have a Problem with any ones religion or belief.

Nothing like a real witch, she doesn't even have a pointy hat. :roll:

She was probably conjuring up a curse againt nosy blokes with cameras.

petrosio said:
She was probably conjuring up a curse againt nosy blokes with cameras.

I hope its a good curse,one like a big win on the lotto eh,not nosy just crossing her path as she did mine,you never know whats down the woods today,no its if you go down to the woods today,but that was bears eh.

Looks to me like someone got the wrong address for T In The Park. Still, though - looks like she had a rare old time.

There's a rich folklore connected with the punishment of those who spy upon the sacred rights and observances of witches and their deities.

Acteon spied upon the virgin Goddess Diana/Artemis, as she bathed naked in a sacred pool. He was turned into a stag and hunted down by Diana and her hand maidens/hunting dogs. Artemis would have had his balls for a necklace.

Nearer home, there was Peeping Tom. He spied upon the Lady Godiva, as she rode naked through mediaeval Coventry . He only went blind.

You're probably lucky she wasn't sky clad. You're lucky, she's lucky, we're all lucky.

Thank goodness for Scottish weather.

ted_bloody_maul said:
Looks to me like someone got the wrong address for T In The Park. Still, though - looks like she had a rare old time.

lol

Pietro_Mercurios said:
ted_bloody_maul said:
... Still, though - looks like she had a rare old time.
Probably didn't even know she was being watched and videoed.

She looked right at me then i walked nearer to get a closer look.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
There's a rich folklore connected with the punishment of those who spy upon the sacred rights and observances of witches and their deities.

Acteon spied upon the virgin Goddess Diana/Artemis, as she bathed naked in a sacred pool. He was turned into a stag and hunted down by Diana and her hand maidens/hunting dogs. Artemis would have had his balls for a necklace.

Nearer home, there was Peeping Tom. He spied upon the Lady Godiva, as she rode naked through mediaeval Coventry . He only went blind.

And what about when you just bump in or come across one by chance,lucky it is in folklore,never went to spy on her never thought for one min i was going come across a witch doing her stuff down in the woods you know what i mean,in my woods there are birds animals fish in the river even been a sighting of a big black cat,and its a great place for ufo sightings but never heard about the witch being seen by anyone.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
You're probably lucky she wasn't sky clad. You're lucky, she's lucky, we're all lucky.

Thank goodness for Scottish weather.

I can say there is more to this video, but bare naked she was not.

johncbdg1 said:
Ronson8 said:
Nothing like a real witch, she doesn't even have a pointy hat. :roll:

I see Perception is everything.

Just coz she hasn't got the pointy hat doesn't mean she ain't a witch....although there isn't a broom stick or a cat in sight either so you are right to be suspicious. Actually she hasn't even got the hook nose or the hairy mole, she's clearly a fraud. I'm glad we can debunk such cretinous attempts to mislead, well done team.

johncbdg1 said:
And what about when you just bump in or come across one by chance,lucky it is in folklore,never went to spy on her never thought for one min i was going come across a witch doing her stuff down in the woods you know what i mean,in my woods there are birds animals fish in the river even been a sighting of a big black cat,and its a great place for ufo sightings but never heard about the witch being seen by anyone.

I think you should give Tam O'Shanter a read sometime soon!

gncxx said:
johncbdg1 said:

I think you should give Tam O'Shanter a read sometime soon!

No need,Belief is something,but to Believe is some thing else.

Back