• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

REALITY

greywolfe

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Statement 2 (REALITY)
We already have the immortality tool box but don't know how to use it. To have anything you want is greater than simply wishing it to be. It is greater even than believing it to be - The secret of having it all is to expect it to be.

greywolfe,

you are a bit heavy for this site, I don't think these posts are very fortean

us forteans will tyre very quickly of relentless quantum physicists and weird professors of logic

Greywolfe, there is no need to shout: the same message comes across comes across without the bold type. Where is statement 1 btw?

ChrisBoardman, I believe that strictly speaking it should be *we* forteans, but I'll assume that you were intimidated by Greywolfe's threatening typeface :lol:

Can anyone play?

Proviso 94 {TOAST}
The entropy (S) of toast is an entanglement measure of a precarbonised pure state. It is defined as the Alinson S of any one of the reduced (condensate :: heated) states. That is, for a pure state , it is given by: pAB = |Y)( Y| AB
Through this, one can know ones Gluten index.

greywolfe said:
Statement 2 (REALITY)
We already have the immortality tool box but don't know how to use it. To have anything you want is greater than simply wishing it to be. It is greater even than believing it to be - The secret of having it all is to expect it to be.

Sorry - but please do try and make sense. :roll:

greywolfe said:
Statement 2 (REALITY)

And that is why the 'ignore' button was invented

Back