• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Recent UFO sightings over North Lincolnshire and East Yorks?

Cavynaut

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I wonder if any board members in the general area have heard or seen anything of this sort lately?

I'm asking because a friend of mine took a few random snaps of the Humber Bridge as he approached it from the Lincolnshire side last Friday. Four of the photos show anomalous objects in the air above the Humber.

Once I get permission from my friend, I'll post the pics, assuming I can work out how to upload them!

You'll need to use a remote image-hosting service for that - Photobucketis free and very user friendly and even gives you the appropriate VB code to use in your post to make the image appear.

Are you sure it's not a mark on the windscreen?

Hi,
Do you know the date that the photos were taken?
I received an email some months ago with similar photos attached and a "brilliant" description of the surrounding events - including MIB etc..
The object was, in fact, an advertising blimp that someone had photographed and tried to hoax me with.
I can see that the photos I was sent were, in fact, taken from somewhere near the junction of the Humber Bridge Road and the M180 - about 10 miles from the location where your photos were taken. I suspect that it is the same object though.
Best wishes and thanks,
Geoff
www.thewhyfiles.net

Seen in my local newspaper a letter describing a sighting:
My own family witnessed such an aircraft in 1993 flying slowly over the giant mast at Trusthorpe. The triangle was enormous and moved silently over the top of the mast in the direction of Sutton on Sea.

Shortly afterwards two helicopters came from the direction of Sutton and circled the mast for several minutes with their searchlights scanning the ground around the mast. These helicopters certainly saw the triangle as it was on the same flight path.

It's my belief that they were not looking for the triangle but making sure there were no witnesses to the event.
Perhaps because we had been there for several minutes our presence may have been detected in some way or other?

http://www.louthleader.co.uk/letters-to ... 5261744.jp[/code]

A hell of a lot of black triangle reports are actually the NOSS triplet in formation, and another load are of 'black' projects, some we already know about and that involve triangular craft. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on a lack of sound as they are very good at making very quiet engines these days and if you are up-wind of the plane it wont help either. So when it comes to black triangle reports, you need to look for strangeness, like being stationary, falling leaf movements, ultra high speeds, disappearing etc .

Back