• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

regular visiting ghost

A

Anonymous

Here is a true story from my 12 year old son.
'Hi my name is Ben and this is a true story of the recurring visits of my own personal ghost,Baseball man.
Firstly the house is 18 years old so no people have died in it. The 'ghost' started visiting just after my 11th birthday, it was a cold night and I was reading my Fortean times in bed and suddenly my stomach started to churn. I wasnt hungry so I was puzzled at what it could be. And suddenly a figure appeared in the doorway. I wasnt as shocked as you think i would be as i regularly see ghosts as our family has a history of physic powers. But this ghost was somewhat, abnormal. He was dressed in a long sleeved leather jacket and a baseball t-shirt underneath it. He was wearing blue jeans and red and yellow trainers. and the most notisable thing of all was his Raiders baseball cap. Now most of the other ghosts i see either dont notice me or wave to me or at least smile in my direction. But this ghost was not smiling nor ignoring me, he was just staring at me. it wasnt a usual stare but a cold hard one. Then as suddenly as it had come.......It dissapeared. Since then I'd been having many visits from this 'ghost' and because of the cap I christened him..............Baseball man.
At this time I was 11 so I had been having visits from him but this particular one striked me as quite disturbing.
My brother Ashley was downstais and my mum was in bed, my dad was away working. And as usual Baseball man appeared. At that particular moment my brother came up the stairs. My brother cant see ghosts so he didnt have a clue what I was staring at. Then Baseball man dissapeared and Ashley was left staring at me but the thing that was the most disturbing was the fact that when Baseball man was there my brother Ashley was actually standing inside him!!!!!!!
Well im 12 now and Baseball man had stopped coming on the day I turned 12. You also might be intrested to know that he turned out to be my gaurdian angel. But now he's gone I have a new one, a better one, and one that doesn't stare at me non-stop!!!!!

THE END.

No one said "build it and he will come" did they?

Sorry, I couldn't help it, they made me say that. :eek:

*Spooky shut up*

Ok. :eek:

Guardian angels are a lovely thought. :)

Back